September 22, 2014 | 1026 users online

Eyeliner - Bonne Bell - Eye definer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Stinaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So it's a basic eyeliner pencil. I like pencils because i like how I can make it sharp or rounded at the end.

It's so inexpensive that I want one of every color, but that's probably not necessary.

I have it in Black & Indigo (blue) I love the blue it's sooo nice it's like a neutral. Try indigo if you're getting tired of Black.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by et3naltwilight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my first eyeliner and I got it in white because I wanted to experiment with korean style makeup. So far, it's ok. I like how it's well pigmented and how it glides quite well. However, it requires a bit of pressure to apply. I bought this for around $2 at Wal Mart in Canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this (in Charcoal grey) for several years as my everyday eyeliner. It goes on my eyes smoothly. I don't seem to have a smudging, smearing, or tugging problem other users report. This certainly isn't the best eyeliner I've ever used but at 2 bucks (Canadian) a pop I would say it's a good value.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Smoky, it's a greenish slate colour - absolutely adore it. I swipe it along my lower eyelid with any eyeshadow and it really makes my brown eyes stand out, beautiful colour. The price is phenomenal - how could you not add these to your collection?!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by avrillavigne12251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

one of my favorite eyeliners. i have it in "sky" but I'm definitely buying more. it goes on the waterline well, even though its harder than most 'easy gliding' liners, which is actually a pro, because you use less of the product when you apply it.

It doesnt run 'much' but if you use a dark color, you would probably end up with racoon eyes...

for under two dollars, its a good eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by timeless54

I have gotten this eyeliner pencil as a birthday gift (with many others) so this is my first eyeliner pencil I have ever gotten. It's okay, I only use it to tight line my upper eyelids because I have monolids and I didn't want to make my eyes so narrow as they already are. Mine is in Black Denim so it has a slight pigments of blue. The packaging is nice, it has a case so if you want to bring this pencil wherever you go, you don't have to worry about it smearing in your bag. But I am not really all that impress with this pencil. It smears, after a couple of hours. I notice my eyes starting to look a bit raccoony not even half way through the day and I had to wash it off so the area around my eyes would look brighter. Also, when I sharpen it, it tends to break that I had to keep on sharpening and loosing more product. It's okay but I think I could find a better eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Katz17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is SUPERR cheap! However, its not exactly the creamiest. It's not good for the waterline because it's not creamy enough, but it's ok for your upper and lower lashline. I have the shades black ink and glow. For blank ink, the lid broke. It has ok staying power. It doesn't really give intense color, but it's adequate. I would probably only repurchase this if there was an eyeliner color that i can't find anywhere else.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by peppermintcupcakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this liner in black ink, glow and espresso and have made multiple re-purchases with the black so needless to say this isn't a bad liner. It does smudge a bit and isn't the creamiest or softest liner out there BUT for the price, it is pretty good. If you're looking to try different colors or just a liner you don't need to worry about losing, breaking, etc for the everyday, then this isn't a bad choice since you won't have to spend a lot. If you're looking for a solid, dependable liner to last for a long, special night, then you may want to take a pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by blubandit85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeliner. It glides on really smooth on my lid and my waterline. It does smudge a little on my waterline but I really don't use it there. Overrall its a great cheap eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2010 7:29:00 AM More reviews by reang

Smudges, not creamy at all. comes out great when trying it on your hand but doesn't work so well on your eyes. It's an okay water liner, but bad for your upper line.