September 18, 2014 | 1023 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Automatic Eye Pencil Duo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was expecting a lot more out of this eyeliner. I've been using it for a LONG time because I bought the starter kit that includes a refill. The color is not a rich black color and that really disappointed me because I was expecting good color for an Estee Lauder product. It has good staying power on the top lid but not good on the bottom. It smudges on my lower lids every day. I could live with that though if the color was good. Plus, the smudger is not user-friendly and doesn't smudge nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by MyChanelScalpel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my WATERLINE HG eyeliner. It does fade after awhile, but the color payoff is great initially and for a few hours. Fortunately, it is easy to carry around and apply on the go since the formula is so creamy and the duo provides for two ends if you need the smudger tool. I love that it is retractable too, sharpening eyeliners is one of my biggest makeup pet peeves and I try to avoid regular pencils at all costs. This is the best product EL has, everyone should try it out once, especially if you are looking to line your waterline without irritation!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I have a friend that use this like everyday so I thought it would be good but it was disappointing. It's an automatic that comes out pretty thick and it would be hard to do a thin line and there isn't a way to sharpen it that I know of because its not a pencil you can sharpen. The thing that sucks the most is that it smudges like crazy although I do like that its creamy and comes out really black but it seriously starts to move like half an hr after you apply and now that I think of it, my friend that has this is always reapplying this liner, wish I thought of that before I bought it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by amoec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eyeliner I buy it in packs of 3! Glides on awesome and stays on pretty much all day! This eyeliner also doesn't bother my contacts its perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by maicuhp4mii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is only O.K :( I really like using it on the waterline because the colour acctually shows up ! Others are either rlly light or doesnt hsow up at all :| I used it for top liner too, if yu smudge it out it lookss rlly guud :) I'm really happy about it having so much colour, but i HATE it because when yu put it on yur bottom waterlines , after 1-2 hours it smudges like CRAZII O.O [LOL racoon eyes :P] This eyeliner for like $28.00 CAD is sortaa....mehh ? But it's okay oveerall :D The packing isnt bad either soo i wud probably buy it again ?? Idk, i might find a better eyeliner :DDD

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this pencil. There are alot of automatic pencils on the market, but I havent found a plum/purple color that actually shows up on me as purple I bought this in Plumwood and its a beautiful plum burgundy color which stays for hours and hours without smudging for changing colors. Because of those features I'm happy to spend $23. The best part is I got a refill to go with it. You get more bang for your buck.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For the price of this, i was expecting something a lot better. The combination of the liner and smudger works great but it just doesnt stay.

I find this product smudging after just a few hours of applying if i smudge it out after the liner application and it really makes a mess on my face. It does create a pretty nice smokey effect. However, if i just apply it without smudging it out, it does not stay AT ALL. after a few minutes, i could already see the raccoon eyes.

Now talk about some pros. This does glide on the eyes like butter and is not hassle at all to apply due to the softness. It feels great and i like a liner that you dont have to really work to get the colors on. Also, the liner stays true to its color, even if i use a really light hand to apply this, its still very black.

I dont think i will ever buy this product again though since the Almay or Revlon liners that are a third of the price works just as well and doesnt smudge as much.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by vickyhsieh222

Err... honestly... for the price... i was expecting more.
This does give a really natural look for those looking for one but this produce DOES smudge like crazy. to be honest, drug store products work much better than this one. This product is not dry and so is kind of easy to put on, again, i have used better ones from drug store that cost me less than $8.00 CAD Its great however, to create a smokey look but for those looking for a liner that will stay a line for the whole day, look the other way when u see this product.
Really not worth the price

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by annak5506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best estee lauder product i have ever bought and thats not saying much. if you like estee lauder, then get it. i personally am not a fan of the brand or this eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Smudges a lot and comes off easily,gives a fattish line and the pencil tends to get round instead of sharp I also don't like the shades .In general is a very mediocre product and for the price this product should perform much better