BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 6/29/2015 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Though this concealer is pricy, the purchase is totally worth it! This is seriously the best concealer ive ever used. It was easy to find a matching color for my skin and it covers my insanely dark circles soooo well! Benefit has never upset me with their products!

on 6/24/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I tried my best to love this concealer but it was horrible, it doesn't matter how much you used it did not cover anything.

on 6/21/2015 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this & finally find my go-to concealer but sadly this isn't it :/
It does provide good coverage but it settles into my fine lines and makes my under eyes look worse after a few hours. I've tried setting it with powder but it does t help with the creasing. I do have oily skin & horrible dark circles though.

on 6/21/2015 10:45:00 AM

I don't think this product works for me at all, it doesn't cover my blemishes well or my under eye circles. It leaves an odd sheen that I feel highlights my blemishes. Love the packaging though.

on 5/25/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best concealer I've tried so far! It covers everything: my blue under eye circles, the blue near my temples, my red nose, any unwanted redness in my cheeks, you name it. It also blends like it's made for your skin (I can't explain it but it's amazing how). Also, there is a good amount of product in the pod (I paid $20 and have been using the stuff for 6 months, use it daily, and I still have about half left!) I think my search for concealer stops here!

on 4/20/2015 11:50:00 PM

I LOVE this concealer. I was always skeptical about it because in stores it always looked dried up and didn't seem like it would have much coverage. I got this as a gift and turns out I was wrong! This covers up my acne scars like no other! And since it isn't super creamy it doesn't melt off my oily skin. It stays in place all day. I love this and I'm so happy it's in my life. I will note that it is way too dry to wear under your eyes if you have really bad dark circles.

on 4/14/2015 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I personally think one of the best concealers on the market for extreme coverage. It has fantastic wear time, and can be used ANYWHERE on the body. I often use this concealer over my liquid foundation on my nose and under eye area as it makes my skin look near on perfect.

on 3/30/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

honestly, this is a pretty average concealer. i use it to carve out my eyebrows after filling them in to neaten them up and kind of as a brow highlight, and i have to say, it blends out kind of weird sometimes. it gets a little patchy looking and i'm not sure if it's my skin or the product.

on 3/20/2015 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Before I rate this concealer I want to tell you about my skin. I have combination oily skin, with large pores on the sides of my nose and chin. I have under eye darkness but I wouldn't saw its horrible, I would rate it a 5/10, but I do have a tan complexion, (yes I am indian)

So when I went to Sephora i told the lady that was helping me and my mom, that I am looking a good concealer preferable liquid ( they work better for me). The lady was a BeneFit representative so naturally she took me to the benefit section and tried this one on. Now this is my biggest recommendation for you, have them apply the product to one side and you do the other, they are professionals and they know how to use the product so it looks prefect but you are the one that is going to be using it. She applied it to me in the shade "04" and at that time i did feel that it was really heavy but I had make up on ( concealer and powder) so i really couldn't tell. She said it looks great and that it will be good for my combo oily skin. So I believed her and bought it.

When I went home and tried it the next day it was like someone gave me another product, it was really orange, not even tan but orange, and it was really dry. I was thinking that since i was used to liquid concealers that it would feel different but this stuff took forever to put on. After I finally applied it, I powdered my face like a normally do and finished doing the rest of my make up. About 3-4 hours after I looked in the mirror to see what it looks like and I kid you not it was all caky and it went into my fine lines. Now I am only 21 and I don't have that many lines under my eyes but this made it look like I was like 30!

Over all I would recommend this to people with normal to dry skin, Why you ask. Mostly because it will not look caky on them and I think it would suit their skin nicely. I think this is also a good concealer for people who want to cover up acne, it thick and will be able to hid it very well.

on 3/15/2015 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very good concealer

Love it. Especially when used with POREfessional and Oxygen wow foundation.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products