BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 1/15/2015 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had this product for quite a while now and whilst it is a fairly decent concealer, its not one of my must-haves; if I lost it I wouldn't replace it basically but not because its awful. I bought this because it claimed to be 'industrial strength' and it does not disappoint. It is excellent for covering small imperfections (I have a lot of acne scars on my chin) but I found that when I tried to use it to conceal dark circles under my eyes it was, firstly, hard to apply without feeling like I was applying to much pressure to such a delicate area, and I also found it a little cakey. I usually prefer more liquid concealers but this is a thick creamy texture. However, I do think the thicker consistency is what gives it its staying power. I have fairly dry skin so I probably would not recommend this as an under-eye concealer for anyone with dry skin. That said, it covered scars and small blemishes perfectly and it lasted pretty much all day. The reason I would not purchase this again is because I was only using it to cover small blemishes I felt there were better concealers (for me personally) that would do more for less money. If you want more of a spot-treatment concealer rather than large areas and you want to spend a little more then this would be a great product for you.

I looooove the packaging and I wish the product was as impressive, but I don't understand why people love this so much. I own the lightest shade (I am very pale) and it is still too dark for my skin. It wears off quickly, is difficult to blend, and overall it just failed to impress me. Even when used under the eyes it does a lame job at covering those dark circles and it sinks into fine lines and fades away.
Very disappointed, I was expecting better results.

on 12/30/2014 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is not a full converage concealer. Pro longwear is full coverage. It's typical, medium coverage. It did not last as long as I wanted it to, and after a couple of hours, scars and dark circles looked almost un-concealed.

However, what I did love about this product is that it did not irritate my skin whatsoever, and actually felt like it was diminishing whatever it was I was covering, even after I took the concealer off. So that's the good part.

But unfortunately, it is mediocre. It is definitely not worth $20; it does the job okayyyyy.
I ended up returning it.

Oh, and I wasn't a fan of the packaging. The cap has to be screwed on after every time you use, and you have to stick either your fingers or a brush into it.

Not a bad concealer but I don't find it ideal on blemishes. It works amazingly under my eyes and conceals my dark circles without creasing much. It didn't work so much on my blemishes and made me look flaky. On blemishes it begins to look cakey too. Overall it's an okay concealer

on 12/27/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

No, no, no, no.
I have under eye circles and I tried this out a few years ago when Benefit was cruelty free.
it comes in a little tiny compact and you rub it on w finger,sponge, brush, whatever. It goes fast and there isnt much there before you hit bottom
This may be one of the worst concealers ever.
The texture is rough and greasy and grainy at the same time. It smears on and it just sits there. I don't have any wrinkles or lines, yet this makes it look like i have bumps under my eyes (?!) The more you blend, the more uneven it looks and it stands out as discolored. If you do have lines this would highlight each one. It doesn't even work on the occasional blemish. Just sits there looking oily and i have normal skin.
Never. Again.

on 12/26/2014 1:40:00 PM

Disclaimer: the only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I rarely buy the same concealer twice!

This concealer is pretty good. I bought it after my mac studio fix got old and it's not comparable but it is a good replacement. It's not as thick as I would want it to be, but it looks amazing if you apply it with a fluffy contour brush (just try it) like Michelle Phan does. Great for under eye circles and anywhere else on the face, though I can't comment on how well it covers redness!

Definitely a must-try.

on 12/22/2014 6:45:00 PM

Love this product, I have vainy and very dark under eyes and this concealer covers it all. The price is too expensive though but it is still worth the buy❤️

on 11/16/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this product for a few years and I have yet to find a better concealer. It has great pigment and covers up my terrible hereditary under-eye circles very well. It is nice and creamy but not heavy. It stays in place fairly well. My only complaint is that I wish it stayed on longer, but every product can't have it all. It also does a fairly good job of covering up blemishes and unevenness. I would definitely recommend this.

on 10/28/2014 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this concealer! Colour # 3 works and blends so well. I woouldnt try it for under my eyes as it is on the heavier side with its paste like consistency but it works wonders on hiding pesky blemishes throughout the month. Also works well on concealing hyper pigments in my skin from acne that is healing. A little DOES go a long way with this concealer so be careful as to how much you put on as it can dry and crack easily. I use it with my Sephora Concealer brush and it works great.

So I had just gotten paid & decided to visit the Ulta in the shopping center that I work in. I asked one of the ladies there if there was a good full-coverage concealer she could recommend for hiding under eye circles & she immediately suggested Boi-Ing... I asked her to apply it on me so that I could see what it looks like. I was impressed by how much it covered my dark circles/bags under my eyes.. I am so glad that I decided to spend the $20 on this... I have tried sooo many drugstore concealers & none of them could fully hide my dark circles or bags. I am really impressed with this concealer. The only con is it's quite dry,, so you have to moisturize first then apply it, or rub really hard with your finger to get a lot out of the jar. But that's okay, I'll deal with it because this stuff is worth the price & moisturizing first in order to get the best result. I usually apply 2-4 coats of this just to ensure the coverage. I wear True Match by Loreal as my foundation, which adds to the coverage. I would recommend this concealer if you don't mind the $20 price. I usually don't buy expensive makeup but I have two jobs now so I could afford to splurge a bit :) Btw, I don't get why someone said they do not recommend for under eye because it works SO WELL for me and I have horrible dark circles, but you'd never know with this stuff on!!! Well yeah, this stuff works really well!! I love Benefit !

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products