November 23, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The perfect everyday for every occasion nude pink. Goes on smoothly and non-drying, I don't find this lipstick to have any frost. On me - skin tone NC15 this is a lovely nudey-pink that compliments all make-up looks.

I love to use this as a layering lipstick as its a great base to start with if you are wanting to tone down a too in your face bright lippy by just lightly brushing the bright lipstick lightly over Angel.

Lasting power I would say is pretty average - a few hours then touch up needed. Hope Mac does not discontinue this one as it's a perfect wedding lippy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first ever MAC purchase and I still love it just as much as when I first bought it! It is my go to nude/pink everyday lipstick and I will continue to repurchase this every time I run out of it. Everyone seems to complain about the formula with it being a frost but that doesn't bother me at all! I tend to wear the lipstick underneath MAC's creamsheen glass in boy bait which is my favourite combination of lip products EVER! Love love love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by beautyrock511

This was my first MAC Lipstick, and I wanted to buy it because of the amount of great reviews from purchasers. In the store light, this seemed like the perfect pink nude lipstick, but when I got back home, it just didn't seem right on my fair skin tone.
The product;s pigmentation was very good, and it had the same sort of Vanillaesque smell and taste that MAC has to all of it's permanent line lipsticks.
I don't think that I would buy this again, simply because I didn't think the colour worked for me, but I would highly recommend the formula to people.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickchanel

I looked at so many reviews and was getting discouraged that it wouldn't look good with my skin tone because I'm a brown girl but I played around with it and now it's my go to lipstick. Almost out after purchasing it in February . So when I go back Ill be purchasing two .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

My daily go-to lipstick is MAC's Angel, which is a nice everyday nude colour… pinky nude. It's described as soft pink & is the first Frost I have tried. I was initially nervous about whether or not I could pull off the shade, but on a whim, I gave it a try after seeing what it would look like in person on another NC45 skin tone reviewer on YouTube. I wound up loving it & it's now my everyday lipstick. This is the lipstick to wear if you want to look nice & natural, but still glammed up. Tip: if you have dark/black skin & think it just looks too Barbie, pair is with a nude/skin tone gloss.

I'm normally not a fan of frosty cosmetics; I think it looks "7th grade," if that makes sense. This lipstick shade definitely opened my mind to checking out more lipsticks with the same finish. (Anyone notice the return of frosty makeup last winter?) I like this shade in particular because like I said, it's natural & good-looking on any skin tone. I also like lipsticks that can be worn during the day & night. Angel is basically a lip gloss in lipstick form in my opinion. Because of the finish, & I have to put on 3 or 4 coasts to get the look I want.

Note: Angel got famous because Kim Kardashian wears it a lot; I don't wear this because she does & I didn't know about the hype until after the fact

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by weheartmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. This is my HG color!

I went into MAC specifically looking for a nude lipstick with a bit of soft pink in it. The MUA had me tried this on and fell in love. I then found out it was Kim K's go to. -_-
This color can easily suit anyone! My one complaint is that it dries my lips out a bit. It's nothing extreme!

I will repurchase :D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by etc85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I avoided buying this product because of the KK hype - I don't particularly like her or her lipstick look.
However I found myself at the MAC counter ( as one does) and decided I wanted a delicate everyday pink that wouldn't look to Barbie on me. I swatched this on my hand and it looked nice on my pale cool toned skin. I didnt even read the name until I went to purchase it.
This is now one of my most frequent used lipsticks, i think its a great all rounder.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought into the KK hype. Very moisturizing going on and stays that way for me. Don't know why it is categorized as frost. It doesn't appear that way on me at all. Much more a sheer glaze. The pink does show tho. More than what suits me presently. Moisturizing enough that I would never need to wear gloss over. It's nice. Not extraordinary for me. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by maye8384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a self-admitted lipstick addict, and this is one of my top three favorite lippies! I have NC15 skin, or 1N1 in Estee Lauder, and this is a really pretty pinky/nude shade on me. I love MAC's lipsticks, my preferred formula is either Cremesheen or Amplified. Angel is supposed to be a "Frost" lipstick, but honestly I don't see a hint of frost in it. It is a beautiful light pink that would work on so many different skin tones! Angel applies so smooth, it never pulls at my lips or settles in fine lines. I find it to be neither moisturizing or drying, and it lasts about 4 hours on me, which is great in my opinion. It doesn't feather or bleed, and when it does start to fade it does so in an attractive manner. I have repurchased this lipstick a couple of times, and I will continue to do so as I run out. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone looking for a pretty light pink lippy! Also it smells divine, like all MAC's lipsticks do, it's a real treat to put on!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by XxPrincessPaulaxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick.. My everyday go to shade!