September 30, 2014 | 2134 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickchanel

I looked at so many reviews and was getting discouraged that it wouldn't look good with my skin tone because I'm a brown girl but I played around with it and now it's my go to lipstick. Almost out after purchasing it in February . So when I go back Ill be purchasing two .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 8:24:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

My daily go-to lipstick is MAC's Angel, which is a nice everyday nude colour… pinky nude. It's described as soft pink & is the first Frost I have tried. I was initially nervous about whether or not I could pull off the shade, but on a whim, I gave it a try after seeing what it would look like in person on another NC45 skin tone reviewer on YouTube. I wound up loving it & it's now my everyday lipstick. This is the lipstick to wear if you want to look nice & natural, but still glammed up. Tip: if you have dark/black skin & think it just looks too Barbie, pair is with a nude/skin tone gloss.

I'm normally not a fan of frosty cosmetics; I think it looks "7th grade," if that makes sense. This lipstick shade definitely opened my mind to checking out more lipsticks with the same finish. (Anyone notice the return of frosty makeup last winter?) I like this shade in particular because like I said, it's natural & good-looking on any skin tone. I also like lipsticks that can be worn during the day & night. Angel is basically a lip gloss in lipstick form in my opinion. Because of the finish, & I have to put on 3 or 4 coasts to get the look I want.

Note: Angel got famous because Kim Kardashian wears it a lot; I don't wear this because she does & I didn't know about the hype until after the fact

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by weheartmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. This is my HG color!

I went into MAC specifically looking for a nude lipstick with a bit of soft pink in it. The MUA had me tried this on and fell in love. I then found out it was Kim K's go to. -_-
This color can easily suit anyone! My one complaint is that it dries my lips out a bit. It's nothing extreme!

I will repurchase :D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by etc85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I avoided buying this product because of the KK hype - I don't particularly like her or her lipstick look.
However I found myself at the MAC counter ( as one does) and decided I wanted a delicate everyday pink that wouldn't look to Barbie on me. I swatched this on my hand and it looked nice on my pale cool toned skin. I didnt even read the name until I went to purchase it.
This is now one of my most frequent used lipsticks, i think its a great all rounder.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought into the KK hype. Very moisturizing going on and stays that way for me. Don't know why it is categorized as frost. It doesn't appear that way on me at all. Much more a sheer glaze. The pink does show tho. More than what suits me presently. Moisturizing enough that I would never need to wear gloss over. It's nice. Not extraordinary for me. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by maye8384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a self-admitted lipstick addict, and this is one of my top three favorite lippies! I have NC15 skin, or 1N1 in Estee Lauder, and this is a really pretty pinky/nude shade on me. I love MAC's lipsticks, my preferred formula is either Cremesheen or Amplified. Angel is supposed to be a "Frost" lipstick, but honestly I don't see a hint of frost in it. It is a beautiful light pink that would work on so many different skin tones! Angel applies so smooth, it never pulls at my lips or settles in fine lines. I find it to be neither moisturizing or drying, and it lasts about 4 hours on me, which is great in my opinion. It doesn't feather or bleed, and when it does start to fade it does so in an attractive manner. I have repurchased this lipstick a couple of times, and I will continue to do so as I run out. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone looking for a pretty light pink lippy! Also it smells divine, like all MAC's lipsticks do, it's a real treat to put on!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by XxPrincessPaulaxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick.. My everyday go to shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been looking for a pinky nude for a while and kept coming back ti the reviews for this one. I took the plunge and picked one up and am very happy i did :-)

It is the perfect pinky nude for me at the moment (no tan - NC30) and i can even wear this when i tan up to NC35. I like to use it when i do a smokey eye or where quite a bit of black eyeliner and it looks very kim kardash like lol!!!

However this washes me out if i am more tan than NC35 which normally happens if i go away on a 2 week holiday somewhere really hot!!! Recently i picked up the L'Oreal Nude in 'Eva's Shade' so hopefully this will work for me as a nude lip when i am NC35-40.

If you are looking for a pinky nude and your skin tone is up to NC35 then i would suggest trying this but wouldn't bother if you are darker than NC35 as i think it will make you look washed out and unnatural x

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried this lipstick many times. Always reading great reviews, hoping that maybe I will like it another day.. but always the same story. I understand it's frosty lipstick, however for me it looks too frosty and ugly.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by boyd75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a light pink frosted lipstick.I found that it goes well with the Plum Seduction palette from Clinique and Baby Sparks lip gloss from MAC.Staying power isn't brilliant but it is a lovely colour that seems to compliment my coolish skin tone and blue eyes really nicely. Price wise it seems good value and applies very well.