MAC Frost - Angel

on 12/29/2014 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really lives up to it's hype! Such a beautiful baby pink/nude color. If you are fair/medium complexion I can guarantee you will like it. So natural looking, it is smooth on the lips, opaque, and the smell is incredible. This is actually the first mac lip stick I purchased and I absolutely love it! Will repurchase. I think the price is reasonable and the packaging is very sleek and simple.

on 12/2/2014 3:04:00 PM

As seen on Kim Kardashian, a beautiful pinky nude shade, creamy lipstick with frost finish. The price is not too bad at 15.50 and the packaging in simple (plain black) but nice.

on 11/2/2014 3:02:00 PM

I genuinely don't know what I would do without this lipstick! I didn't want to like it because it is massively hyped about and I'm not one for jumping on bandwagons, but how perfect!? It's not really a frost finish, it's very light, delicate looking and wears brilliantly with or without a lip primer. I have four of these in my collection right now and I am so glad that it wasn't a limited edition item because I would've been so upset! Will buy again and again!

on 10/2/2014 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a very flattering pink-nude. Perfect for work. On the weekends I do top this with some pale pink lipgloss. Works well with my fair complexion. I do find with daily use it does dry my lips a tad. Moisturize at night, and the dryness is resolved.

on 10/2/2014 10:15:00 AM

I bought this due to the hype on the internet. I was pretty excited to try it out and it looked great when tested on my hands, which convinced me that this is indeed a great lipstick. I have to admit that I was quite disappointed when I tried it on my lips for the first time though. I thought the colour would look better and the colour's distribution isn't the best. I take good care of my lips and constantly moisturise them but somehow this lipstick makes my lips look somewhat dry and chapped! I am wearing this lipstick daily to work as I feel more comfortable wearing nudes during the week but I will no re-purchase.

on 9/23/2014 1:52:00 PM

This colour is okay but that's it. I am sure you can find plenty of flattering pink shades in the market in a lower price. I believe that it works in almost all skin colours but other than that...not really something special.

on 8/29/2014 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my favorite shades, behind Creme Cup and Faux. This is a cooler, slightly deeper version of Creme Cup. A light-medium baby pink with a very slight frost. I love the scent of MAC lip products - a delicious vanilla scent.

on 8/19/2014 6:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is not frosty, it's just slightly shimmery if anything. I'm quite disappointed in this one actually. It doesn't stay on for very long and the color looks purple on me. But no biggie, it's a pretty color just not what I expected.

on 8/9/2014 4:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Love mac lipsticks but there are more flattering shades than this one. I ordered a bunch of mac lipsticks online and this was one of them. Being one of the very hyped about colours and being Kim Kardashian's signature colour I thought I would love it. Like a lot of people I am not a fan of the frost lipsticks by mac because generally I find them to look quite fake. Despite this I had heard that angel didn't look too frosty so I decided to try it out. I do think this is a pretty colour but on me. (Blonde, blue eyes, light /medium skin) I find it to be a little too pink for my liking. Perfect if you like pinky shades but I just thought it was ok on me, looks very different on Kim k but then again she has different colouring to me . Will still wear but not wowed .

on 8/7/2014 6:13:00 PM

Too pink for me. I thought it was more of a neutral. It looks more frosty pink on me. Not natural at all.

Popular Lipsticks