April 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh. This is really shimmery and pale. I need a darker color, this totally washed me out. On the bright side, Mac has a wonderfully moisturizing formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sierraxoxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

It's a pretty shade, I just prefer lipsticks with more pizzazz.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

Although the the formula for Snob may be drying to lips overtime because it is a bit of a satin matte. The frost formula Angel shade is surprisingly yeiding towards the moisturizing side with little to no drying feel to lips at all.

My first ever Mac lipstick choice of shade was Ruby Woo. Later Snob came along with Creme De Nude, Peachstock, and Angel. I recycled 6 Mac containers and got to choose a free tube Mac lipstick. And so i chose Angel again. What is so unique about Mac lipsticks is their sweet Vanilla Chocolately scent and exceptional pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Lisau

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally found my perfect shade of pink - not too nude, not too rosy or too bright. If I want to lighten the shade, I wear MAC Underage lipgloss over it - very pretty together. If I'm wanting to wear lipliner I use MAC Dervish. I always feel pretty when I wear this shade. Will definitely repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

I love this lipstick! It is such a pretty colour against my fair skin. I am very surprised that Kim Kardashian wears this as it is quite light for darker skin tones. Will look good if you have fair skin as it is not nude, but just a hint of pink without looking too Barbie. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by LSUgirl99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My fav MAC lipstick. Pale pinks are tricky with my fair skin (I have very dark brown hair, fair skin and green eyes). Most pale colors are either to nude or to chalky but Angel is the loveliest pale pink. It is a frost, which worried me, but the shimmer is very minimal. The best lipstick I have purchased in awhile-I reach for it everyday. Looks great with minimal makeup or with a more dramatic eye.

If you're looking for a great dupe-try Maybelline's; Born with it. Slight bit pinker and only $5. It looks like a higher end lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find that Angel on me is a mid-tone pink. This is not a nude shade, so I am not sure about the Kim K references. That shade just kinda blends into my lips. I hope to try Creme Cup next. I will not purchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick because a girl at work gave me it for my birthday. Then, the first thing she said to me was "you'll love it, its Kim K's favorite lipstick", I should have traded it then, but I have to wear it every once in a while at work..you know how it is. It's a pretty enough color of pink, but I don't like the sheerness, staying power, or shiny finish it gives. I've had this lipstick for over a year. I might just scrape it off and use it for my last Back2MAC product. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by hellodarling88

Looked great when swatched on hand, but I highly recommend getting it on your lips before purchase (MAC Assistants are usually helpful and have hygienic ways of doing so)
Sure wish I asked.
It's not a bad color overall and consistency did not bother me. But it left me feeling cheated, somewhat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

i am an nc35 skin tone, and i find this very frosty on me. the colour pay off is better than other frosts, so i liked it at first. it is a pale, baby pink with a silvery shimmer. on the blue-pink side.
i find that it looks better when it is over a lipliner (a baby pink one) to help the colour come through.
it is drying on the lips as frosts are. it comes in the normal black mac bullet, smells like vanilla.
$15 USD and $36 AUD and i live in australia which is why i gave it a 4/5 for price.
i gave it a 3/5 based on the colour pay off - gives off a white/silvery sheen to my lips and makes me look unhealthy. It is also drying and only gives at least 2 hours of wear before it starts to fade, sometimes even 1 hour if i don't wear lipliner. The colour is pretty on some people i am sure, but the formula isn't the best out there for frost finishes.

I prefer creme cup on my skin - less frosty, not as drying on the lips. still a blue-based baby pink, more pigmented and lasts longer on the lips.