Lancome Renergie Intense aka Lift Rénergie' Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Cream

3.2

on 1/29/2006 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is for the plain Renergie cream, Anti-Rides et Fermete (anti-wrinkle and firming). I am 52 and have used this off and on for 30+ years and love it.
It feels pretty heavy but right now I just got some more since my skin has been so dry this winter. I smooth it on over my Olay SPF15 day cream for some extra moisture. Yes it really does make my skin feel firmer. In fact it is the best at FIRMING I have ever tried. I still use my Olay Night Effects at night. But this is an extra little boost that my skin needs in the daytime. I alternate this with Aubrey Rosa Mosqueta Moisturizing Cream. My skin is really good right now with no wrinkles, with a glass-like smooth texture. Pretty good for my age!

on 10/14/2005 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

IT BURNS! I received this product yesterday as a GWP, and used it last night. My skin is not usually sensitive. This morning, my eyes are still stinging, even though I didn't get it near my eye area. I would reccommend trying a small patch of your skin before using it all over your face

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm writing this review for lancome Renergir Lift for face and neck. I used this by accidnet, i ran out of Olay Active Beauty Fluid, and was forced to use this. I have young skin with no needto use a firming serum but it was perfect to use as a light moisturizer to hydrate my dehydrated oily skin.

on 5/17/2005 12:29:00 PM

ý found this extremely heavy and greasy.i weared for night,not lifting, only it give to my face oedema

on 5/11/2005 1:19:00 PM

I found this extremely heavy and greasy. I could never, ever use it during the day. I like the smell but far too greasy for me. It never really absorbed. I've used a couple GWP large tubes but would never buy it.

on 4/18/2005 8:22:00 AM

I tried to be fair with it by using the 2 full-size tubs of this Renegie cream. I haven't seen any obvious benefits from it at all. Great smell but a bit oily for me though. I won't buy it again.

on 6/15/2004 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE everything about this. It's silky smooth but also thick and unbeleivably rich, and it smells heavenly... the smell reminds me a little of Clarins lift fermete cream in the jar, a musky intense smell that lasts. I'm only 26 so I am not looking for something necessarily with anti-aging properties, and i can't comment on that. but it does make my skin feel refreshed, soft, hydrated, and just plain fabulous. I put it in the fridge and it feels great to smooth on at night in the hot New orleans weather. As thick as it is in texture, miraculously it sinks right in and doesn't make my skin look really oily. It is terribly expensive, but in my opinion, worth it, since a little goes a very long way.

on 8/14/2003 2:00:00 PM

I have just begun using this product. I find it heavy and greasy and use it as a nightcream.
I love the scent but it's a bit pricy and I haven't seen any difference in my skin.

on 11/19/2002 1:17:00 AM

seems like a good product, definitely makes my skin feel cool, fresh and awake, nice texture too, but I'm not really liking the scent too much, sort of reminds me of old lady cream. I like the result though.

I received a generous sample of this product as part of a Lancome GWP some months back. It didn't take me long to realize that my skin needed this product ASAP. This is the perfect day moisturizer with SPF 15. It does an excellent job of hydrating and protecting the skin without overpowering. The skin is left fresh and smooth, never greasy, and ready for morning (or afternoon) makeup application. The product is an investment at sixty-eight US dollars, but it is a large jar. The 1.7OZ jar could last through six months of regular use. The only problem is that the SPF is not broad spectrum. This product offers zero protection against UV/A rays. What was Lancome thinking? This was almost the perfect product.

Popular Moisturizers