November 26, 2014 | 1745 users online

Lipstick - Sue Devitt - Balanced Sheer Lipstick in Hollywood

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2005 1:54:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite pink lipstick -- ever. HG pink. This is a gorgeous rosy pink with a hint of red that looks exactly like my natural lips with better color. Shiny, smooth, feels exactly like lip balm. Plus, it contains Maxi-Lip plumpers and moisturizers! Ideal. It's actually worth the $20.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2004 6:35:00 AM More reviews by rhees1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG lipstick. Very sheer pink/red gives a hint of color to prevent that washed out, sickly, death look after working night shifts. I also routinely apply this under chanel glossimers to give even more moisture to my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2004 8:18:00 AM More reviews by slwye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is a fantastic YLBB shade for me (warm PPP, dark hair). Just makes my lips a tad more pink and slightly glossy. The only bad thing is that now I am lemming the rest of the line - that and the fact that these are 15.50 in the UK (from Harvey Nicks)!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2004 12:15:00 PM More reviews by triciahill

I adore this lipstick. It's my HG YLBB colour. Slightly glossy, slightly shimmery, just past my natural lip colour pink. It's the colour my lips were meant to be. I've worn it every day since I bought it a week ago - and that just doesn't happen. Off to buy two more tubes to stash at office and gym. Wow! Love, love, love it. Oh, and it leaves a faint stain as it wears off - very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by thursday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My no-think-pink. And normally I shy away from pink, being an AAA (Adorable Asian Angel). ;-) ;-) ;-) This warm pink is sheer enough so that you can swipe it on in the car without having to look in the mirror.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

I adore this lipstick. The color and consistency are just what I was looking for. Packaging is a little cheap for the price but will buy again 'cause the color is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2003 1:34:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

SD sheer lipsticks are awesome -- sheer, moist, creamy, long-lasting. Hollywood is a gorgeous color which, as Groovynub pointed out, is like Nars Dolce Vita but better. it is a cool rose, just muted enough for everyday yet very pigmented. A great everyday lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2002 5:12:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I finally found a rosey pink color lipstick that works on me!! This formula leaves my lips feeling sooo good and healthy. Very moisturizing and the color lasts. At first glance, Hollywood didn't strike me as anything all that special because I haven't had much luck with rosey pinks in the past, but when I actually tried it on...I was awe struck!!! I'm an MMM, but in the autumn/winter I become quite pale. The color lit up my face - not in a flashy way, but gave it an innocent/fresh glow. Glamourous but not over the top would describe this color imo. I'm definitely going to have to try more of SD's colors out.