October 24, 2014 | 902 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Biker Lipgunk

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2005 4:01:00 AM More reviews by artemissa

I just received this mini gunk free as part of my Sephora order. When I initally added it my cart I thought it would look really bad on me, but it was free so I ordered it anyway. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this on today. It's a nude-beige shimmery colour, and the first nude gloss that I can actually wear. I'm an NC30 and this looks great with a touch of blush and dark blue/black eyeshadow. I will probably purchase a full size when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 9:10:00 AM More reviews by MirandaRawson

I got this as a free deluxe sample from Sephora. It smells great, but unfortunately the color doesn't really look right on me. I'm sure it will be fine if I mix it with another shade though. I would buy this product again, just not in this color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2005 1:38:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I actually really like this b/c after reading the reviews I thought oh no what did I get myself into but this is nice...especially for girls with pigmented lips..you might be able to appreciate this a bit more since your own natural lip color will still shine thru. Its a silvery taupe shade and I'm not sure its the shade itself or just how it looks on my lips but there's the slightest hint of pink that makes it workable. Makes for a glowy pale lip look. I really like that. Its sourta thick in texture..and has more frost than shine. I could definitely do w/o the silver glitter..I don't like glitter on my lips but other than that..pretty nice..thumbs up.

Here is a pic of Biker on my lips, I only use a very thin layer has it is very much on the frosty side continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by pinklikecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I usually love Urban Decay, but this was way too gritty for my taste. The color completely washed me out and I hate the fragrance (sour raspberry). continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2005 12:19:00 AM More reviews by colleen_co

I was excited to get a sample of this from Sephora.com. However, as soon as I saw it I knew it wouldn't work for me. To tell you the truth, I don't know who this color would work for. It is a greyish-brown that I think would have to wash anyone out. It has really nice sparkles/glimmer in it though and I thought maybe that would *save* it. But it didn't. This is one bad lipgloss. I am SO glad I didn't spend full price on it. Oh and I am NC30 and I let my sister try it who is NC15 and it looked bad on her, too. on't waste your money on this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Bleh. This is everything my NC35 skin should stay away from. Too beige, too much silver glitter, too opaque. Just too too.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2004 3:25:00 PM More reviews by nicolepacksheat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i got this as a sample from sephora and was sure that i was going to hate it because it seemed too light. and if i do put it on thickly, it makes my lips look silver and dead, but if i apply this to just my bottom lip and rub my lips together, i really like the color a lot! it tones down my pigmented lips to a shimmery neutral pink that i wasn't able to achieve with other lipglosses because they didn't contain enough pigment. i love this lipgloss even more when paired with a nice nude lipliner, it makes it look really polished. i did take one lippie off because it seems to accentuate my lip lines and makes my lips feel a little dry. but besides that, its a pretty good lipgloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2004 7:17:00 PM More reviews by AlannaJudith

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this color for Christmas as a gift and I absolutely love it. For me the lip gunks last for hours. I only have to apply twice a day to get the look. The silver sparkles with the shimmer looks great for those with pale skin/freckles. I have copper tones and auburn hair, and I use this everyday. I will buy this again for years to come.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2004 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a year round tanner so this lip gunk is great with a tan. i got it with my sell out face case and had to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by bedouinjen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can see loving this in another world ---heavenly in the facecase---BUT not so gorgeous on....Maybe with a REALLY heavily pale face on, and if you are under 25.....just soo light and sparkly...very hard to wear especially with pigmented lips.
sadly wouldn't repurchase...