Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

on 11/1/2014 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best moisturizer for oily acne prone skin. I don't have severe acne but I do get break outs, especially around my cheek area, lower jaw, and somewhat on my forehead. This moisturizer cleared up my mild acne within a couple of days and my skin already looks more evenly toned! I use it day and night, before I put on my make up in the morning too and it gives me a nice glow. This moisturizer is oil free so it gives you a matte, yet moisturized finish and it doesn't dry out your skin. priced at 14.99 at target, a little pricey for a drug store moisturizer BUT ITS WORTH IT! I love how it has a pump too.

I definitely recommend this product!

on 10/27/2014 12:44:00 AM

I'm on my third bottle! I love love love this face lotion, it does not break me out, it gives me enough moisture. I just love it!

on 9/11/2014 10:29:00 AM

I'm a product junky, bought this on a whim at target with the foaming cleanser. I was trying to get rid of black heads, it feels good but broke me out the worst I've ever been with whiteheads which I NEVER get!!! In the trash it will go!

on 9/8/2014 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this product! I use it day and night along with the clear complexion foaming cleanser and it is the only moisturizer I've been able to find that does not break out my extremely sensitive combination skin. I think this is probably not a product for everyone, like people with extremely dry skin, because of the salicylic acid. But if you know your skin you should be able to determine if this is right for you. I see people rating it lower because of the price, but I have tried even more expensive moisturizers that promised to do the same things this one does, and they ALL made me break out. My tip is DO NOT buy this product at a store like Ulta where they mark up the price, it is always $14 at Target or Walmart. Wait for it to go on sale at one of those stores and buy it then. Totally worth it!

on 8/1/2014 5:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really waned this to work out. It did make my skin feel really soft, but it also irritated it. My skin would turn red when I applied this. I wish it didn't have a fragrance in it because my skin is too sensitive for that. It's also pretty expensive.

on 7/28/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I heard about this product through a coworker and I don't know if its been working for me.I purchased . It about two weeks ago. My coworker also suggested the cream wash that goes along with it.I'm trying my best to be patient but it's hard to do.I can't help it I want my acne to clear over night .Maybe I'll see what it does after a month..ca

Even though this is fairly expensive for a drugstore moisturizer, I am in love with this stuff. It's totally worth the splurge. I would recommend this over a high end moisturizer any day. I love the way it makes my skin feel, and it completely cleared up my painful, stubborn acne. I use this along with the clear complexion cleanser. Anytime you use salicylic acid, keep in mind it takes a little while to work and there may be an initial breakout. That's normal. Everyone's skin reacts differently to it. I had an initial breakout at first, since my skin likes to overreact to everything new, and after 2 months, I saw really nice results.

on 7/7/2014 8:28:00 PM

Love this! It does not irritate my skin or make me break out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I always apply a small amount after washing my face before bed and this product makes my skin oily. I'm not a fan of oily skin.

on 6/26/2014 8:23:00 PM

I have been using this lotion with their clear complexion cream cleanser for a couple of years now and it is always my go to. it has helped to reduce redness and inflammation and is very light weight, not greasy at all. that being said I have started mixing a drop or 2 of jojoba oil in the morning and 4 drops at night. this is the perfect blend for my sensitive, usually acne prone skin.