August 2, 2014 | 1635 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Vintage Gold shadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this shade! I have gray/blue eyes and this looks great and very natural. I am very fair as well and it just plays up my eyes so beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2006 9:10:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

This is such a beautiful color! To me, it looks like more of a bronze-brown neutral color with a subtle shimmer and would work for almost any skin tone and with many other colors. I love Mary Kay eyeshadows. I personally like the packaging because you put only the colors YOU want in the compact(s) if you purchase a compact. I feel like they are more environmentally responsible because when the eyeshadow is used up you only have this tiny little plastic and metal tray to remove from the compact and dispose of, vs. a huge compact with mirror, and also you can refill it if there is a color that you use up faster than the other colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 3:15:00 AM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a muddied subtle gold, shimmer is low. Woudl be gorgeous on a pale person with blue or hazel eyes. On me med olive skin, it's a dirty color

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 12:17:00 PM More reviews by AmayaNayeli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Such a beautiful, natural looking color! Not to over powerful, just enough pigment so you can see the true beauty of this color. The prettiest gold e/s I've seen so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2005 8:21:00 PM More reviews by casimmons23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color!! I was worried at first since it looks sparkly, which isn't good on aged, crepey eyes, but it looks more like velvet than irridescent. Rich velvety gold and green and brown all mixed together. I use this over Laura Mercier Eye Basic and haven't noticed much creasing. Have already repurchased, as MK seems to delight in changing colors frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2005 12:08:00 PM More reviews by littleflag

This is the most unique, prettiest gold I've ever found. It looks fantastic day or night, but does crease a little like some users have indicated. But considering that I love gold shadows and I haven't found something superior to this, I highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2004 3:57:00 PM More reviews by krochon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Tried it without a base and it creased a little bit, but nothing dramatic. I love the colour, a very nice dark antiqued gold. I have a compact, so I don't really have issues with he packaging like some do. I find it's very good for the price, and a nice colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 2:41:00 PM More reviews by thesavagefamily

I never thought I would like Mary Kay, but for the price, I really do. Mary Kay does not test on animals either. The vintage gold shadow is one of my favorites because it is a gold/brown with an opalescent effect--very pretty. You can layer it for a darker effect or use as a liner. I am not much for the packaging, as you have to buy a separate holder for a brush, but the package is small and the color is great. All of the shadows wear all day, so you don't have to worry about them coming off! Great shadow for the $6 price!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2003 10:54:00 AM More reviews by heidijoypj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too dark for this PPP but nice for people who appreciate this dark-gold shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2003 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Kminer

I find this to be a great darker gold color. This looks wonderful in the crease - I wear it often with Moonstone or Sheer pink. It makes a nice subtle color and one of the few shades overall I can wear this way. I don't prefer that MK e/s come so that you may need to pop them into a compact - I usually just keep them how they are (with a little plastic cover on them) and use them that way.