December 18, 2014 | 1725 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by asmolkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

so this is an unbelievable product. I need to use gel cleansers, the creams wont work on me. makes my skin vibrant, youthful, grease BUSTER...I only use this wash in the MORNING and ONLY if my skin really needs it. It can't be dry, or this product will make it too dry. I use it approx. every other morning and that cycle has been working really well for me.

BUT one lippie removed because you cannot use this as your everyday cleanser :(

...this is actually called the essentials and it is an amazing cleanser...it is like a low end version of the mac green cleanser...you can use it every day, your skin simply needs to get used to it

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I first got this because I started using retin-a and wanted a no nonsense basic gentle facial cleanser that wouldn't irritate my face further. I then read that this is almost the exact same as the Purpose facial cleanser, which is supposed to be gentle and good for acne-prone skin or something.

I actually went through a whole bottle of this stuff and I really thought it was a great cleanser. It took off my face makeup and my face just felt really clean afterwards. Then I tried several other cleansers and thought none of them were as good as this one. So I bought another bottle and brought it with me to grad school and big mistake.

Seriously, I had no problems with this cleanser when I was in Florida. I'm in New England now and it's getting quite cool and this cleanser is almost leaving a layer of white on my face because it is so drying :( I don't understand because I used to like this cleanser so much. I have to go find a more hydrating cleanser now... Also, I thought I had oily skin but now I'm not too sure...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best overall cleanser I have ever tried. It cleanses off all my makeup well and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Inexpensive and comes with a pump. The price does not hurt either! They always have a coupon for a dollar off too.

note - I'm not sure if they stopped distributing this particular product in Walgreens, although the rest of the line is still there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice product OVERALL. I am not questioning its qualities as far as being a gentle inexpensive cleanser is concerned, but do yourself a favor and check out the fragrance before you buy.

It contains a mild chamomile scent that I really did not like. If you can overlook that, the fragrance is no cause for concern since it is only present in a small amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Davy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very sensitive skin. Since using this product I have not experienced any reactions and I have not had any breakouts. The only issue is it leaves my skin a little dry but that's nothing your favorite moisturizer can't fix. I definitely repurchase this product and it's my favorite cleanser right now , might even be an HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Marryam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product!! I've been using it for years. Great as a mild acne cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by spaceykatie

I have been changing cleansers for years, dermatologist prescriptions, high end OTC products, drugstore products, and I can't remember anything working better than this cleanser has worked for me. I use the whole system, this cleanser along with the sensitive skin acne toner and the acne clearing moisturizer. My skin is clear but not dry. When I do have hormonal breakouts this system quickly puts them under control. It works well at removing makeup. Overall I highly recommend this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by WoodlandDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Walmart after eyeing it for years and reading its praises from skin care gurus around the web. I returned it because my initial instincts (that kept me from buying it for so long) were right - it irritated my skin and left it feeling tight and looking dull, just like Purpose's cleanser did a decade ago.

Ingredients: Water, peg-80, sorbitan laurate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, peg-150 distearate, sodium lauroampho pg-acetate phosphate, fragrance, quaternium-15, tetrasodium edta

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by lucie0105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is great! For $7, you may as well try it. This is the only beauty product that I purchase from a drugstore. I've tried tons of other expensive brands and they just do not work. Even Murad, which was supposedly great for sensitive skin gave me breakouts AND cystic pimples...something I never had in my life. I originally bought this product as a 'travel' cleanser...something I could leave in a bag in case I forgot my good stuff. It ended up that this would clear up my skin so I ditched everything else and just use this nice. Definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite cleanser so far is Boscia's Purifying Cleansing Gel, but it's pretty expensive. So I learned that this cleanser is just fine for me, and wayyy cheaper.

I used to think my skin was just acne-prone and oily and realized in the last couple years that I actually have very sensitive skin. So I started using products geared toward sensitive skin, and my face has gotten a lot clearer. In that routine change came Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin. It's very inexpensive for what it does. It completely removes my makeup and doesn't irritate my skin. Can't go wrong with that!