January 29, 2015 | 2088 users online

Skincare - Face - Dr. Bronner's - Dr.Bronners Tea Tree Soap

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by icedpinkvega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Everytime i look at my Dr.Brooners's soap i'll say "i love it! i'm so glad i convert!"
A little goes a long way, the smells refreshing, and it's god for me from top to toe. Of course i will buy it again, this will be my only face,body,hand soap, shampoo, and even for feminine hygiene. Totally recommended.
Will try another scents also.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by zee81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been struggling with bacne this summer and I decided to try this soap on a whim to see if there would be any improvement. I am glad that I did! I didn't notice too much change up until the second week of using this soap but nonethmess, my skin is on the mend. I use a quarter sized amount on a Salux cloth and thats more than enough for my entire body. I like the fact thst the soap rinses clean, and a very small amount goes a long way. I have also used this soap in a pinch for cleaning around the house. This is a great multi purpose product that should be a staple in everyones home.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by geideja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

After years of struggling to find the perfect facial cleanser. Most of them always make my skin itchy or nasty breakout. Finally, I've found my holy grail facial cleanser! I've been using it for three months - only every morning. It keeps under control with excessive oil production and less breakouts. I've been using it for three months and haven't had a big zit yet.

I don't use it straight from the bottle because it is too harsh for my facial skin. The bottle is three times more concentrated than regular liquid soaps. I wet my hands then I take only one drop of it and lather it up. I rub it gently on my face and I also massage for a little bit then clean it off with tepid water. It is very effective than all drugstore cleansers and dirt cheap too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Mellieb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have very oily/acne prone skin and love the Dr. Bonner's tea tree as a face and body wash. I do use this directly from the bottle without any dilution.

An added bonus I discovered by accident is that it helps with the ingrown hair on my legs due to epilating. What I do is use the Dr. Bronner's (no dilution) on my legs like a body wash. I will then lightly use a Mr. Pumice bar (the light purple one) on my legs. Be sure your legs are either submurged in water while using the bar or directly under running water or it will be too scratchy. Long story short, my ingrowns have pretty much disappeared and it's because of the Dr. Bronners. I know this because I was using the pumice bar before I started using Dr. B and didn't have the same results.

So if you suffer from ingrown hair I highly suggest you try the Dr. Bronner's tea tree as well as exfoliating.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by minimalisto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I want to be into tea tree, but I'm just not. It smells too medicinal for me. I tend towards dry skin, and tea tree is good for oily skin, so no loss. The smell is too astringent for me to want to use as an all-purpose cleaner either. The only dr bronners I wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by FootballVP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review is for the bar version of the Tea Tree soap. I purchased it hoping it would keep my acne prone skin in check.
After three weeks of 2x /day use (with a clarisonic too) the acne redness calmed a bit but, the zits still kept coming.

Also, the soap left a slick residue on my face. I found myself rinsing and rinsing to no avail. I noticed a residue in our sink as well.

I prefer to use natural products as long as they work well for me. This one, however, did not.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by rayjbady

This stuff lasts forever, and I've been using it for about a month now and have noticed that my bacne breakouts have drastically reduced. Also, if you've ever heard of the term "squeaky clean".... this is it. As in your skin will squeak. I don't personally mind this- I love my Clinique facial soap for the same reason- it removes all the oils on my skin.
Smells like motor oil though, Definitely don't buy if scent is a selling point for you. It does wear off as soon as you rinse it, but your bathroom will smell a bit off for half an hour.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

Heals well if you have eye/small skin irritations (cuts). Mix a little with baby mild liquid for cleaning to give house a fresh scent. Use it for body washing only if you like to smell like an old Depends wearing grandma. Wash your face with it only at night when no one comes near you. The scent fades if you use it as hand wash, otherwise this is definitely what it smells like and it's not pleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Branwynmars

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

We use the liquid unscented version of this soap as well at home. I prefer the bar soap for my face and body. It leaves my body feeling clean and fresh, not dry. Also, I used to itch all the time, especially my legs and would sometimes use a hairbrush I itched so much! I haven't had any scratch marks in over a year! I buy this in bulk for less than the soaps that are usually at the grocery store. I will continue to use this soap indefinitely!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by honeybudzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

all i have to say is booooooo! I bought this stuff to use as a body wash but now i have 2 giants zits on one shoulder 3 giants zits on the other, a few small ones on my chest and 1 on my hip (?????) awful awful awful!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No