April 18, 2014 | 1657 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Fantasy Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by NotAfraid2BeMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its not my favorite mascara, but it works. I love the primer though! My lashes looked long and thick. It does what it's suppose to, nothing special.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my very first mascara and it had to be Revlon. This is sooo terrible on so many levels. It did absolutely nothing, it is NOT buildable and it doesn't even apply properly. The formula is very flaky upon application. So I then decided to ditch the mascara end, and just use the primer for my other mascaras. The primer is just as bad. It does nothing.

Never again .. ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 9:43:00 AM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lash Fantasy mascara is just okay. Nothing exceptional about it, a bit too wet of a formula for my tastes. But the primer/base that comes with it is absolutely amazing. I use it not only as a lash primer but also as a shadow primer and it keeps my shadow colours vibrant and shadows from creasing all day. I seriously haven't found any actual shadow primer that is better than this drugstore lash primer. I only wish there was an option to buy the primer separately because, as I said, the mascara is very mediocre and because of the nature of the two sided product you end up getting less product on each side. But this mascara is seriously worth buying just for the primer. If you try it as a shadow primer, you will be very pleasantly surprised!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Spikesmom110

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't think this is a fabulous mascara, but I don't think it's the worst either. I know mascara is ymmv, but I love really really thick and long dramatic lashes. This gives nice definition and separation, but not enough drama for me. If you like a more natural lash where each individual lash is separated then this is for you. I don't find it to be volumizing or lengthening. I don't understand the name, I was expecting something more dramatic. I just used it for the 4th or 5th time and it seems to be drying out already. It's just not what I like in a mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by purestfeeling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the few mascaras that I've bought twice.

The primer is great but not essential. It is the HG primer for a lot of folks and it does work well but I like the mascara alone quite a bit tbh. The mascara formula is perfect for my tastes, even the non-waterproof, as it is quite wet at first yet it seems to dry quickly and not transfer. I get less smudge and flake from this in the standard black than I have from any other mascara I've tried.

When I want more drama or I'm doing a mascara-only type day I use the primer and it gives me excellent lashes. One coat of the primer means I only need to do one thick coat of mascara and thus have no clumps to deal with but all the lengthening and volume.

I find the black to also be very black, comparable to the "blackest black" in other mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by kianni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been using this mascara for a month or so at this point. I get consistently good results from it. I use both the primer and the mascara and it goes on smooth, the brush does a good job of separating my lashes so that I get good overall definition. I do find that I have to blot the brush a little before I apply, but I seem to have to do that with every mascara I've ever tried.

That said, it doesn't do anything truly amazing for me. Nice definition, but no length or volume. It's great for a natural, everyday look.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by ucrgirl06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The absolute worst! It gives me spider-looking eyelashes after one coat. I have nice eyelashes I think, and this just makes them look disgusting. If this was the only mascara in the world, I would just go without. Trust me, it's that bad! (At least for me)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Zeenat89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this product three times -- I love it..well, thats a lie, I love the PRIMER side. The mascara side, is OK but nothing to write home about. I usually pair the primer with my lashblash mascara and BAM! - beautifully long, thick lashes. I wish they would just sell the primer separately --it's awesome and the brush is perfect for coating each and every lash. I'll keep on repurchasing until they come out with a full-sized version of the primer (highly unlikely IMO).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by owleyeglasses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually love this product... It gives a good amount of length for a drugstore mascara when used with the primer and works as kind of a defining/naturalish mascara when used without the primer. Overall great

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by lovejustinb246

doesnt do anything to my lashes