April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner - Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Tuney07

As a Michelle Phan fan lol I've been in search of the topaz eyeliner she tends to use by stila since she suggested to use a nude ish peachy eyeliner instead of white on the waterline. I wasn't able to spend the $20 on a pencil eyeliner so I opted for this instead and it's amazing! It's great for minimal make up use by brightening up the eyes and making a huge difference than black liner would. The only downside is that it's not long lasting. I'd say roughly 2 to 3 hrs for me but it doesn't hurt to reapply or if you just need a quick pick me up on those last minute plans!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are looking for a natural looking eyeliner, Something that could make your eyes pop but not look chalky and un-realistic like a white eyeliner? the you have found your product!! I Think this eyeliner is great for keeping in your waterline all day long! For four bucks its a must have in anybody's makeup bag! Just make sure you have a steady hand or it will be all over your lashes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by lakshana1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the cheapest and best nude liner I have purchased. In my opinion it bringtens your eyes better than white(which can tend to look less natural) I feel like this instantly brightens my eyes and makes them pop. The lasting power is pretty good too but I wouldnt expect it to last over 8 hours on your waterliner. The best part is is that it is pretty much around four bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by JeanLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this nude eyeliner to brighten my eyes, mostly on the inner bottom and sometimes, fully lining the bottom but not in the waterline. It works, it definitely wakes my eyes up and it stays put really well. It's so cheap, I have it in light blue, too which is pretty with blue/gray eye makeup. Definitely recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by boyforever

made my eyes itchy. dunno wat is wrong with the formula. the lasting power also isnt tt impressive on my waterline. hmmm. hearing so many good things about this but too bad

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by dirtyblondeee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had such high hopes for this. I have naturally big eyes and thought if I used this on my waterlines that it would make them pop even more. unfortunately i have found that this definitely brings attention to my eyes, just not GOOD attention. the formula is so soft and creamy that it just kind of smears when I apply it. and the color looks like a perfect nude until I put it on, then it looks like I accidentally got concealer in my eyes or something. I'm not a fan of this stuff and most likely would never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by jmac1107

LOVE IT! It stays put all day on my bottom waterline and doesn't goop up in the corner of my eye(tmi?). Anyways its better than my nude eyeliner from MAC and at a fraction of the cost!
Would definitely recommend

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try the eye brightening trick of applying a nude liner to the waterline. This color was a little "off". I'm a light-medium with neutral undertones. I usually don't have a hard time finding foundations and powders that match b/c I can kind of adapt to whatever (with in reason). This was too peachy - like cheap foundation.

But for the low low price I could almost get past the off color. It DOES give a whole face brightening vibe. But it doesn't last. 2 hours and its gone. I don't think I have watery eyes.

It is VERY creamy. I've never had a liner this creamy. It almost felt like lipstick. This made application pretty smooth except for when I got it on my lower lashes - then they looked bad.

Too much hastle. I'm not high maintenance enough to reapply this stuff every two hours PLUS worry about it getting on my lashes and making them look bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by ILikeCakeAndIceCream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I had never tried a nude inner lash line before and wanted to see how it looked on me.

Pros: The liner glides on easily and lasts through the day. Color is very pretty and gives the eyes a nice pop and "awake" look. Great for mornings after a night out.

Cons: It's slightly greasy for my taste. It smudges slightly onto my lashes when applying to my waterline. For me personally, I don't feel like this looks suites me but many women look great in it and love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by hoatzin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in nude and it's the best for my waterline. On me, it lasts about 4 hours which is great. I've used UD and Em Cosmetics liners for waterlining, but nothing has beat this one.