December 21, 2014 | 1917 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by nickitraylor

I really like this. I don't wear eyeliner on my waterline generally, but heard about the "brightening effect" of nude on the waterline. I went to Ulta and bought this ages ago, but only just noticed it in my eyeliner stash, LOL. So I tried it yesterday and today and I really like it.

It stays on well. Maaaaybe fades a little by the end of the day, but all my eyeliner does :). I feel like it does brighten my eye area- look a little more awake.

Application- I got this tip from another mua-er- to line the waterline but keep holding the lower part of your lid out from your eyeball for about 10 seconds after application to kind of let it set. I think that helps it stay put longer (hope that makes sense).

The price is great, and of course there's always sales at Ulta and other places on Rimmel.

I have never used anything else by Rimmel, but based on this product I would try other things from that brand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

It seems a lot of lines are getting on the "nude eyeliner" bandwagon. I was debating trying the Chromagraphic pencils MAC has to offer but thought I'd try a drugstore version first to see if I'd like the effect. I've heard about Rimmel's Scandaleyes version so went in search of that one (being long wearing - apparently) but I also noticed Maybelline has a kohl version... though kohls are not typically "long wearing" so I went for Rimmel's (which also happened to be on sale - happy day!) I'm pretty happy with it as an inner corner 'brightener'. It does seem to look a little like it just sits on top of the skin, BUT from a distance, it works and not many people get THAT close. I also like it UNDER my lower lash line. It just kind of brightens that area and makes the black on my waterline 'pop' that much more and brightens the shadow right under my lashes. I have not tried this on my waterline as I would look positively alien with it. My downturned eyes don't need to look any bigger or it would just make me look really sad, like some crying anime character. Not the look I'm going for! Lining UNDER though seems to subtly perk it up. Go figure. I'll be honest, I'm still curious about the MAC Chromagraphic pencils but for the meantime, I'm loving this as a brightener. That's not so scandalous, is it? ;)

Edit to bring down the lippy to 3. I'm finding this is kind of *tacky* and doesn't really dry down? The colour is nice to brighten the inner corners and below my lower lash line but it kind of stays sticky and doesn't blend down as nicely as I'd like. I love the colour for brightening, but perhaps a kohl would be a better/dryer option. This isn't creamy or dry, it's just kind of... sticky, No Not Like. I'm looking for better options...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I tried this on my waterline before leaving for dinner and when I returned it had disappeared!!!! It's half decent and lining the inner corners but I've used better so I do recommend if lining your waterlines is your intention.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by abr94

This works great in the waterline. It's very smooth and creamy which doesn't irritate eyes. Would definitely buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

This pencil is really great in the bottom waterline or in the inner corner. It has an instant brightening effect and it makes my eyes look bigger. It's very creamy but doesn't travel all over my face throughout the day. The lasting power in the waterline isn't great and it needs to be reapplied throughout the day but that happens no matter what pencil I use. The only negative I really have with this pencil is that it needs to be applied before bottom lash mascara as it does coat the roots of the bottom lashes. But it doesn't burn my eyes and I will definitely repurchase if I can get a hold of it since it is always sold out in Australia!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of this pencil! The color is perfect for brightening my eyes, but not being as harsh as a white pencil, and it glides onto my waterline smoothly. It also doesn't end up on my lashes when i blink which is great. The only con for me is that it fades away after an hour or two (i don't have especially watery eyes so i can't speak for staying power on others) but for the price that isn't a big issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Why did it take me so long before deciding to put a nude eyeliner on my waterline!? I've always done black, but I decided I wanted to try and make my eyes look bigger and people recommended a nude eyeliner. This particular eyeliner is incredible. It's such a great color and surprisingly stays on my waterline. The amount of time it stays on my waterline varies, but it's almost always at least the entire day which is fine with me. The price is great so I'm not even going to bother trying a higher end product for my waterline when this works so well.

This eyeliner quickly became my HG nude eyeliner for my waterline. I know some people have complaints about the sharpening, but I use the Urban Decay sharpener and it works perfectly for that. I'm so in love with this eyeliner, it really brings out my eyes. I would probably get the black and call it my HG eyeliner if I wasn't so in love with the Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on pencil.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Nadinexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Heres the poop, The color is amazing, the texture is creamy and glides on the water line with noo struggle! The pencil seems to last for ages and if yoy use it the right way, wont look obvious or harsh on your waterline. I would give it 5 lippies , but the staying power STUCKS. Honestly, its about a 10 minutes spand at the most. If rimmel reformulated this product the have a longer staying power it would be my HG. right now im not sure if I should repurchase the pencil, or just splurge on stilas.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this last night at target for less than $4. I put it on my waterline this morning and I liked the way it looked - naturally brightened up my eyes. Cons - because the consistency is so soft, the nude color gets on your bottom lashes when you're applying to your waterline which isn't a good look, plus this didn't last longer than a couple hours on me. Guess I will have to carry this in my purse and reapply through out the day. Not sure if I would repurchase. I am glad I didn't pay much for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on all of the excellent reviews. The product is creamy and easy to apply, but the softness does not lend itself well to sharpening. I bought it to use on my waterline and although I like the look, it just doesn't stay on for me.