July 25, 2014 | 1811 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Revitalift Miracle Blur

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by tessture

This did nothing at all for me. I didn't see any change in the appearance of my skin either upon application or later in the day when it made me feel like I'd applied butter to my face. I don't have normally oily skin, but this made me feel like I did. Not impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by s0fieee

I got this as a sample. I actually liked it, but I won't give any higher rating because recently I bought Garnier's optical blur which does the same job perphaps even better, plus it's cheaper and doesn't contain any fragrance while this one does. There's no point in buying this, I'll stick to Garnier's. The only thing I liked is that it is also a moisturizer at the same time.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used it for 3 months and for under eyes and for tiny tube . I wasted 6 bucks for prod productsuseless. made my lines appear more under and makeup cakey.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Not fascinated with this product. Sort of relieved that I got a large sample size for free. In any case, I am not one with large pores and this didn't even fix anything.

The white/pale pink color of the formula turned me off. And as an oily skin girl, I had a feeling that this wasn't my cup-of-tea. I am glad that I randomly applied this 20 minutes before my makeup...allowing it to seep in a bit. I really dislike how thick the formula is. More so than my med-full coverage foundation, this makes me feel like something is caked on.

In the end, I noticed no visible improvement. It made my face feel slick. And my makeup was sliding all around. To top that, this is quite a hefty price tag for DS primer with poor packaging.

I do not recommend this product. Sort of doubting all the YT gurus that claimed this to be 'holy grail'. Really?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Katjj

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the way this product makes my skin feel. Velvety. I have good skin anyway but it is the best product I have used. My only complaint is that the tube is only half full. I thought it was value for money but not when the tube is not full.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by gemfrux

I cannot tell you how much I despise this product. Usually if I've purchased a product and find that it doesn't work for me, then I will pass it on to a friend to see if it works for them. That sounds gross I know, but I'm not talking about mascara or anything that would transfer bacteria. - But I wouldn't dare give this to a friend! The only person I'll be giving this to is my bin man!

So I bought this thinking 'oh goodie, another new primer' a few clicks and 2 days later the product was on my doormat. As with any new makeup I was super excited to give it a whirl. So the next time I had to get ready for work this was on my to do list!

The first thing I noticed was that the packaging was super cheap. At least, it was to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against cheap cosmetics at all, some of my all time favourite products don't have a hefty price tag.
When I squeezed a little of this product out I was instantly put off by the off white/pale pink colour it had going on.. and how THICK it was. Honestly, this felt more like a hair mask than a face primer. Nevertheless I thought, lets give it a go. You never know until you try!

T E R R I B L E.
I didn't notice any visible improvement. Around an hour and a half after having finished my makeup my shininess started to come through. If anything this 'primer' gave my foundation less longevity. And around the nose area all my makeup had 'slipped' - I practically wasn't wearing any. What a waste of an hour getting ready! So not impressed.

Sorry, but the primer queen wont be using this 'primer' again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Heezy

I notice no difference in my fine lines and pores. In fact I think it may accentuate the lines around my eyes. That being said, there is a marked improvement in the longevity of my makeup when I use this product. I find it best to not use it in my eye area. Also, a very small amount should be used. If you use too much it is counter productive.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by DebM4

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product - not that it would be a miracle, but that it would do SOMETHING! And it did nothing. I tried it in several different ways over a period of a week or so - over makeup, under makeup, alone, used a lot, used a little, looked closely for results in daylight, strong light, dim light, etc. I also wasn't happy when I first saw the packaging since it seems there's not much product for the price and there's likely a lot of waste. That's not really a worry for anymore, though, because there is absolutely no way I would buy this again. My skin looked exactly the same no matter how I used it - literally as though I was using nothing at all. Very disappointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by leilab89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first tried the product, all it did was give me a more matte appearance and softer texture to my skin. It doesn't hide pores as much as I would've wanted it to. I'm glad I tried it, but I will definitely not be re-purchasing... I was expecting something way better, especially considering how pricey it is for a drugstore product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

From what I can tell, this is more geared toward the 40 and over crowd. This year I have developed rather upsetting fine lines under my eyes and dryness on my forehead and cheeks where I had been oily most of my life. I use it only in my trouble spots. I still get acne on my chin and jawline and would never put this on there. Basically, saying it is not an all over primer. Under makeup Miracle blur is a dream but I noticed if I put it on my nose my foundation slides around..I watched a lot of you tube videos before I tried it and found that the younger crowd ( who need no blurring) were unhappy with it across the board but that the mature crowd were happy with it. I am happy with it with the exception of the price. But if you find a product that makes you feel better about yourself and you cut corners with other makeup products then it is worth.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No