October 25, 2014 | 1715 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Revitalift Miracle Blur

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by frootloop75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nearly finished my tube of Magic Blur (as it's called in Australia) and I'm very pleased with its performance.

Pros:
- a little goes a long way
- gives my skin a more polished look, not miraculous but I definitely notice if I've forgotten to put it on
- makes my undereye concealer work better
- hasn't irritated my skin like I feared it would given that it's a silicone-y feeling products

Cons:
- bit expensive

I definitely feel it's worth adding 10 seconds to my daily makeup routine to smear a bit of Magic Blur over my face for the result of looking rested and as if I've really been drinking 10 glasses of water a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I really like this product. It doesn't do anything to smooth out imperfections or anything but it makes my makeup stay all day and creates the perfect canvas. The consistency is smooth and it mattifies the skin. It is on the pricier side for a primer but I'll always repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Bigwolf

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Giving this product a "chance" to actually work, I've used it for about 8 months now. I feel I've thrown away good money all these months. The product does not reduce or smooth wrinkles as it claims.
Also, the tube it comes in is not made for seniors or anyone with arthritis in the hands and fingers. Until I decided to cut open the tube when I couldn't force out anymore of the very thick cream, I discovered I'd been tossing out about a forth, or more, of the product for months!
So not worth the money when there are cheaper products that do just as well, or better, and I don't have to fight to get the product out of impossible to squeeze tubes. Not recommended at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by mosaic77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it is a nice product, despite the fact that it is quite thick and "oily". It might not work well for those who live in a rather hot and humid place. On low humidity days, it works quite well for me. I like the fact that it has SPF, even though I wear sunscreen prior to using this. I think it is better than Garnier's 5 sec blur. 5 sec blur works well in disguising large pores, but it does not work well for fine lines. This thicker and heavier primer does better at minimizing the look of fine lines. Thus said, the concept of the product is not new, Avon Magix has been around for a while and it works at least as well as Garnier's 5 sec blur. It is all about putting the right amount of silicone in the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by FaheemaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a week ago and have only used it about 3 times but I really like it! I mainly wanted a product that would minimize the appearance of pores and it does the job nicely.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by tessture

This did nothing at all for me. I didn't see any change in the appearance of my skin either upon application or later in the day when it made me feel like I'd applied butter to my face. I don't have normally oily skin, but this made me feel like I did. Not impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by s0fieee

I got this as a sample. I actually liked it, but I won't give any higher rating because recently I bought Garnier's optical blur which does the same job perphaps even better, plus it's cheaper and doesn't contain any fragrance while this one does. There's no point in buying this, I'll stick to Garnier's. The only thing I liked is that it is also a moisturizer at the same time.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used it for 3 months and for under eyes and for tiny tube . I wasted 6 bucks for prod productsuseless. made my lines appear more under and makeup cakey.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

Not fascinated with this product. Sort of relieved that I got a large sample size for free. In any case, I am not one with large pores and this didn't even fix anything.

The white/pale pink color of the formula turned me off. And as an oily skin girl, I had a feeling that this wasn't my cup-of-tea. I am glad that I randomly applied this 20 minutes before my makeup...allowing it to seep in a bit. I really dislike how thick the formula is. More so than my med-full coverage foundation, this makes me feel like something is caked on.

In the end, I noticed no visible improvement. It made my face feel slick. And my makeup was sliding all around. To top that, this is quite a hefty price tag for DS primer with poor packaging.

I do not recommend this product. Sort of doubting all the YT gurus that claimed this to be 'holy grail'. Really?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Katjj

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the way this product makes my skin feel. Velvety. I have good skin anyway but it is the best product I have used. My only complaint is that the tube is only half full. I thought it was value for money but not when the tube is not full.