L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur

3.1

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (5%), Oxybenzone (6%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Talc, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water

on 8/4/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I can't believe I like this as much as I do - it doesn't dry me out and it feels great on. I don't have super-visible pores but it definitely smooths out the ones I can see. I wear this under concealer on days when I don't feel like I need any other coverage, as it really does make my skin look great. Love the SPF, too.

on 7/27/2014 11:40:00 AM

I've used this product about two months straight, which is one bottle's worth. Stuff looks great when first put on, especially on the pores. However, it melts around the under eyes later on in the day, around end of business day (I'm a graphics designer and my eyes get really tired). Not sure what to do about that. I don't reapply makeup once on. The good news is that this stuff doesn't melt after my lunch time runs in Florida. Go figure.

I am 52 and am only now beginning to see signs of aging. I don't wear makeup and was looking for something to diminish the look of pores and discoloration. I have dark African American skin, I chose Miracle Blur over a BB because I did not want to do a skin tone match.

I used the product for a week and actually saw my pores enlarge. I saw my skin return to the pre trial state after I discontinued use. I researched products for about six months before deciding on a new level of skin care. Although I saw mixed reviews I saw enough good reviews to chance it. Obviously it is not for every person.

Having said that, I would not discourage someone from trying Miracle Blur, but perhaps you might gather a few friends together for a testing party. Five folks trying a pricey product softens the blow a bit if the results are not so grand.

on 7/3/2014 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

First of all, this will not erase the look of lines and wrinkles. It does blur pores a bit, but I have a few very large pores it didn't touch. However, this does smooth the skin and makes an excellent makeup primer. My Revlon Colorstay Foundation went on like butter over this. I think as long as you have realistic expectations, you'll enjoy this product. If you're expecting the "unretouched results" you see in the before and after pictures, you'll be disappointed.

on 6/26/2014 2:23:00 AM

I used my moms sample of this early this morning because I wanted to see if it would prolong my foundation. As soon as I applied it to my skin, it started burning and turning bright red. I finished my makeup and realized it just looked cakey so I washed it off and went bare face because my skin was so irritated. About 11 hours later my skin was covered in breakouts. It hurt to even put my moisturizer on.

I must be allergic to something in it but I would definitely avoid this if you have sensitive skin.

on 6/16/2014 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was so-so on my oily skin. Not good , really. I much prefer Too Faced Primed and Poreless. They blur the same, but TF's is better for grease balls like myself.

on 6/8/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Nearly finished my tube of Magic Blur (as it's called in Australia) and I'm very pleased with its performance.

Pros:
- a little goes a long way
- gives my skin a more polished look, not miraculous but I definitely notice if I've forgotten to put it on
- makes my undereye concealer work better
- hasn't irritated my skin like I feared it would given that it's a silicone-y feeling products

Cons:
- bit expensive

I definitely feel it's worth adding 10 seconds to my daily makeup routine to smear a bit of Magic Blur over my face for the result of looking rested and as if I've really been drinking 10 glasses of water a day.

I really like this product. It doesn't do anything to smooth out imperfections or anything but it makes my makeup stay all day and creates the perfect canvas. The consistency is smooth and it mattifies the skin. It is on the pricier side for a primer but I'll always repurchase.

on 6/7/2014 2:00:00 PM

Giving this product a "chance" to actually work, I've used it for about 8 months now. I feel I've thrown away good money all these months. The product does not reduce or smooth wrinkles as it claims.
Also, the tube it comes in is not made for seniors or anyone with arthritis in the hands and fingers. Until I decided to cut open the tube when I couldn't force out anymore of the very thick cream, I discovered I'd been tossing out about a forth, or more, of the product for months!
So not worth the money when there are cheaper products that do just as well, or better, and I don't have to fight to get the product out of impossible to squeeze tubes. Not recommended at all.

on 5/21/2014 2:29:00 AM

I think it is a nice product, despite the fact that it is quite thick and "oily". It might not work well for those who live in a rather hot and humid place. On low humidity days, it works quite well for me. I like the fact that it has SPF, even though I wear sunscreen prior to using this. I think it is better than Garnier's 5 sec blur. 5 sec blur works well in disguising large pores, but it does not work well for fine lines. This thicker and heavier primer does better at minimizing the look of fine lines. Thus said, the concept of the product is not new, Avon Magix has been around for a while and it works at least as well as Garnier's 5 sec blur. It is all about putting the right amount of silicone in the product.