Lise Watier Neiges

3.5

on 8/18/2008 2:06:00 PM

Very sexy, but quiet about it. Soft, sweet, yet not icky-candy-sweet -- more powdery/sophisticated sweet. It has a carnationy zip to it that makes it sparkle. The beautiful snowflake-embossed bottle is an added bonus. I'd like to try some other items from the same line to layer the EDT with. Also, I don't see this as a "just winter" scent -- I think it's nice for any season.

on 7/4/2008 9:38:00 PM

I don't really care for this perfume on myself, it's a bit too sweet for my tastes, but it smells divine on my mum, and is her all-time favourite. Very nice for winter (as the name implies).

on 6/16/2008 8:41:00 PM

I really love this perfume. It's just so nice and delicate unlike those nauseating musky, sweet heavy scents that I really just don't want to be around (especially in the summer!).

People have complained it smells sweet, but I totally disagree. I can't stand sweet smells, and I love this. But then again, when I think sweet I think like heavy, ie. Britney Spears perfumes, Nina Ricci....

I think Neiges is the cutest winter fragrance ever and you don't really get tired of it. It's a nice DAY scent, which I can't say for many other perfumes I've smelled. The packaging is beautiful.

Love it!! :)

on 11/8/2007 6:36:00 PM

If there was such a thing as an olfactory echo, this would be one - of soap. Florally soap, but gentle, delicate. I agree with the fabric softener comparison, only to me it smells like a freshly-used Bounce sheet (but a nice one), soft and gentle. It does not seem at all sweet to me, when I think sweet, I think of Nina or Princess or Angel. It's not particularly dry, either. This would make a perfect younger-girls fragrance or office scent. It seems to have decent staying power as well. Lighter floral fragrance lovers could do a lot worse than try this! I rarely wear scents like this, and have enough to choose from already on those occasions when I crave such an aura, so no sale for me-oh.

on 1/4/2007 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

not usually a straight floral fan, but i love this one. it smells classy and sophisticated - to me, it doesn't smell as sweet as some have said. it is rather unique w/ a kind of spicy, carnation note. the bottle is lovely, with snowflakes on crystal. good daytime fragrance.

on 11/12/2006 2:31:00 PM

This is my I don t know perfume. I wear this when I just want to smell good. It is light and not ofending and yet smell different, quit powdery. This fragrance is very very popular in quebec, you can smell it everywhere!!! While here in usa, it is not well known so it make it special. Great body products line also.

on 7/14/2006 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this! It's so clean and fresh. This lasts an extra long time on me, to the point that I can't just wash it off... I have to scrub it off! LOL! After several hours... begins to remind me of a bit of a florally version of LUSH Snowcake! I love this so much! I think it works differently on different body chemistry... works beautifully on me!

on 4/26/2006 3:43:00 PM

i must admit my son bought this for me a few years ago and wasnt really wild about it smelling it from the bottle, but fragrance is all about chemistry and it smells great on. love it

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has beautiful packaging, but it's too Granny-ish for me. I did not care for the scent even remotely and wouldn't purchase.

on 11/17/2005 2:39:00 PM

Very floral blend of hyacinth, lily of the valley, jasmine, rose, magnolia, orange blossom, sandalwood and musk. Adorable bottle. I loved it at first as it seemed clean fresh and simple, but by the end of the bottle it had become a bit too sickly sweet for me. I had similar experiences with Anais Anais and Oscar. Too bad.

Popular Fragrances