July 31, 2014 | 1299 users online

Fragrances - Lise Watier - Neiges

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by annabanane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this perfume. It's just so nice and delicate unlike those nauseating musky, sweet heavy scents that I really just don't want to be around (especially in the summer!).

People have complained it smells sweet, but I totally disagree. I can't stand sweet smells, and I love this. But then again, when I think sweet I think like heavy, ie. Britney Spears perfumes, Nina Ricci....

I think Neiges is the cutest winter fragrance ever and you don't really get tired of it. It's a nice DAY scent, which I can't say for many other perfumes I've smelled. The packaging is beautiful.

Love it!! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If there was such a thing as an olfactory echo, this would be one - of soap. Florally soap, but gentle, delicate. I agree with the fabric softener comparison, only to me it smells like a freshly-used Bounce sheet (but a nice one), soft and gentle. It does not seem at all sweet to me, when I think sweet, I think of Nina or Princess or Angel. It's not particularly dry, either. This would make a perfect younger-girls fragrance or office scent. It seems to have decent staying power as well. Lighter floral fragrance lovers could do a lot worse than try this! I rarely wear scents like this, and have enough to choose from already on those occasions when I crave such an aura, so no sale for me-oh.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by shopcheap

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not usually a straight floral fan, but i love this one. it smells classy and sophisticated - to me, it doesn't smell as sweet as some have said. it is rather unique w/ a kind of spicy, carnation note. the bottle is lovely, with snowflakes on crystal. good daytime fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2006 2:31:00 PM More reviews by eber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my I don t know perfume. I wear this when I just want to smell good. It is light and not ofending and yet smell different, quit powdery. This fragrance is very very popular in quebec, you can smell it everywhere!!! While here in usa, it is not well known so it make it special. Great body products line also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2006 11:23:00 AM More reviews by missamerica32

I love this! It's so clean and fresh. This lasts an extra long time on me, to the point that I can't just wash it off... I have to scrub it off! LOL! After several hours... begins to remind me of a bit of a florally version of LUSH Snowcake! I love this so much! I think it works differently on different body chemistry... works beautifully on me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 3:43:00 PM More reviews by corinelyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i must admit my son bought this for me a few years ago and wasnt really wild about it smelling it from the bottle, but fragrance is all about chemistry and it smells great on. love it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2005 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has beautiful packaging, but it's too Granny-ish for me. I did not care for the scent even remotely and wouldn't purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2005 2:39:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

Very floral blend of hyacinth, lily of the valley, jasmine, rose, magnolia, orange blossom, sandalwood and musk. Adorable bottle. I loved it at first as it seemed clean fresh and simple, but by the end of the bottle it had become a bit too sickly sweet for me. I had similar experiences with Anais Anais and Oscar. Too bad.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2005 11:31:00 PM More reviews by BasiaS

Very sweet and very powdery fragrance with musk undertones. Someone has said that it reminds her of the scent of fabric softener: I couldn't agree more. The bottle's beautiful, but this is too powdery for my tastes, and the sweetness really ruins the magical scent of the soft white musk hiding underneath all the detergent-like top and middle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 7:59:00 PM More reviews by mimosa05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a very very sweet yet light fragrance with a musk undertone. It's nice but a little intensely sweet for me (and I like sweet scents). It also doesn't last all that long.