Tarte BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen

3.9

Sunscreen ingredients: titanium dioxide 4.55%, zinc oxide 3.50% -Titanium Dioxide -Zinc Oxide Other ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diamond Powder, Iron Oxides.

I have this in LIGHT. And I would say that out of all the bb creams and tinted moisturizers I've tried.. This is the best! I'm a makeup junkie and this is absolute heaven. I have red sensitive skin and this surprisingly covers all without looking cakey. Best way to apply is with fingers. I've used this alone and under a powder foundation... Works great!

Pros: good coverage with a small amount, applies very smoothly Cons: finish is extremely matte, looks powdery and ages me. none of the colors are a close enough match for my skin tone. I would never wear this alone.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This has been my to go bb cream since I discovered it last year. I prefer bb creams since I'm not big on foundation. The texture is somewhat mousse-like which I find to be fantastic. It goes on smooth, provides perfect coverage and it allows my skin to breathe. It does a great job at blurring imperfections, minimizing pores without looking too done up. I do occasionally get a few nasty zits so I like to use a concealer only on those spots. Another bonus with this cream is that it does not clog my pores.
It lasts fairly well during the day. During colder months I do like to mix a drop or two of Josie Maran's Argan oil to it for a dewy finish. Also, I find the variety of colours available to be great. Not many other brands offer such a diverse colour palette as far as bb creams are concerned. I've used Clinique's CC cream earlier and Estee's bb cream. However, I won't be returning to them as long as Tarte continues to make these.
The colour 'medium' suits me pretty much throughout the year, I had to opt for a shade deeper in medium-tan for when I had prolonged sun exposure spread over a few months.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this BB cream. I've never used a BB cream before - always foundation - so I wasn't sure what to expect. I love the sheer coverage and how easy it is to apply. Sometimes I use it as a primer under my foundation if I want a lot of coverage that day. It wears really well, lasts all day, and helps blur my pores. I bought it in travel size and will definitely purchase full-size when I use up the small tube. Not thrilled with the price, but it's going to be money well spent.

I was devoted to Revlon Colorstay for years, then they changed the formula.. So I continue my search for something to replace their old formula, the struggle is real, it involves a lot of buying and returning and sampling.

While I was using Estee Lauder DW, I wanted something lighter for everyday. The rep at Sephora helped me pick this out, she gave me Medium so that I could wear it when I was back from a trip to Mexico. The color is a tad to dark on me now, so I bought the travel size in Light and find that has an peachy tinge to it, so I like to mix the Light and Medium together, in short, I wish they had more color options.

My skin: AGE 27, I am super oily, acne prone, clog prone, sensitive skin, large pores. This does not irritate my skin and has not made my hormonal chin acne worse and I have been wearing it for 6 months. I would make sure you moisturize prior to putting this on, even though I have oily skin, if I have any loose flakes I didn't notice before putting this on, this will accentuate it and then they are noticed!

The thing I like about this is I don't have to try when I'm putting it on, as long as I moisturize well I just use my fingers and blend it in, but I am trying to go for the natural look. If I try to layer it or put it on as full coverage it does not work and it looks bad so I don't use it for a glam/made up look.

Pros:
Controls Oil
Easy to apply
Smooths pores
Lasts throughout my work day

Cons:
Shade selection
Can't build coverage
Accentuates dry skin flakes
Doesn't cover redness 100%

I'm a little confused by this hybrid product. It has the slippy silicone feel of a primer which doesn't bother me under foundation but I don't like in a standalone product. If you want any coverage to wear it alone you have to use a lot and I don't like the feeling of building up this product. Also the shade range is pretty limited if you want to wear it as a bb cream. I'm in between fair and light. If you have any sort of dry patches this will just cling to them and make them extremely noticeable.
But on to the good note, It's very good at oil control!

Edit: so I tried this as a primer under my Mac face & body foundation and it was great! Added a little bit of coverage and lasted really well throughout the day. So definitely no as a standalone be cream but makes a great primer for extra coverage
I did a side by side comparison of the bb primer compared to my too faced primed and pore less primer and while I think the too faced primer did a better job of oil control, the bb primer was comparable and did last all day as well

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Excellent for hot, humid, summer days! I have very fair skin, with age related dryness, but get shinny when it's over 90 degrees. To me this is more of a primer than a moisturizer. The product comes in Fair, which is very fair, I need to add Light to get a wear alone shade in this BB cream. It's a bit pink too. I've tried blending it with other foundations and some work, some don't.

Pros:
Goes on smooth
Dries matte
Light coverage
Don't need powder
Provides Mineral Sunscreen
Tube delivery for sanitation

Cons:
Limited Colors
A little drying
Expensive

After reading all the good reviews, I am slightly disappointed with this bb cream. So many people have raved about how good bb creams are for the skin so I went out and bought all kinds mostly Korean bb creams and of course this and I really don't quite like them. This bb cream upon application is very very smooth, like velvet and initially I love the texture and how it looked on my skin. But less than an hour later, all my dry spots got dryer and my forehead looked really oily. Some parts of my face still looked okay though. I would say this is better than the other bb creams I have used though not a lot better. The cream slides and transfers onto my fingers and tissue. Because of all the mess on my face (oil, dirt etc), I do feel uncomfortable with it after a few hours. Still, of all the bb creams I have tried, I would say this is one of the better ones. I have dry, combination, acne-prone skin. While this didn't work perfectly for me, it might work for people with other skin types.

I loved this so much for its soft and silky texture and the coverage didnt feel heavy but it was pretty good and i have mild acne. I adored this until i realized it broke me out pretty bad:( Probably great for non acne prone skin, but i sadly had to return this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love this BB cream. The texture is incredibly smooth, and when you put it on your skin it really blends in. Usually it's super obvious to me when someone has foundation on.
It's very light and doesn't have very high coverage but it's the perfect amount for me.
I don't wear it every day, but when I do, my skin feels softer and clearer at the end of the day when I take it off.
I use it on its own and I just apply it with my fingers.