July 25, 2014 | 1897 users online

BB Cream - Urban Decay - Naked Skin Beauty Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by shwin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It was gifted to me and I exchanged it for UD eyeliner. This is a glorified expensive tinted moisturizer. It did absolutely nothing for me but even out my skin the tiniest bit and moisturize. It is extremely thin. I don't like foundations because I feel they make me look too fake. I went back to my Skin79. I had high hopes for this product because everything else I have ever used from UD has become my MUFE

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by veelui

good for winter, pretty moisturizing, it happens to match my skin pretty closely. idk how it will hold up in summer heat so will update later. i bought the 1/2 oz bottle for $14, bc i think the regular size and price is to expensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by LauraMacL

Ugh this stuff stinks. It smells like old paint. Not entirely sure what kind of DNA repair its supposed to do- but it's not a moisturizer, it's not makeup, it smears on your skin like silicone, it rolls off if you're not careful applying other products afterward, this product- in comparison to other BB and CC creams out there- is useless. It's an over-priced SPF that smells. I'd expect something like this from Benefit but not Urban Decay. Surprised. Back to the drawing board UD. This one's a loser.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by JordyNicky

I use this as a primer under my UD nude foundation 3.5 and it makes my skin look flawless! I just ordered my second tube, love how it smoothes my pores! I just love it!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by threecats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for the no-makeup look in a BB cream, there's this from UD. It's not oil free but it's very lightweight and natural looking. This product did not settle into any lines or wrinkles but the coverage is lacking. There is no glow to the finish; and neither is it matte perfection. An unexceptional product, it makes me look older. I'd rather go bare faced.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First, I did not purchase this. It was in a silent auction basket I won. However, I do think the price is fairly steep for what it is. Second, I think this is a decent product for what it is. This is not a foundation or an almost foundation bb cream. For me, this falls much closer to the skincare that makes you look instantly better (akin to loreal revitalift). I took this with me on a week long vacay in the Bahamas and I loved using it there. Why? It was easy to apply (fingers), made me look a little more sun kissed, smelled amazing, and did very natural pore filling and slight coverage. I would never wear this to work or a night out, but for errands or a sunny holiday, it's perfect. I wouldn't buy again because it's a specific use product (for fans of alton brown, it's s unitasker) and a good tinted moisturizer could easily replace it. I don't have a tinted moisturizer I like, so I'll use this up and hunt for a more versatile product. Note: my closest foundation match is MAC match master in 1.0, and my skin type is normal to dry (more normal in sunny humid climates like the Bahamas).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

Not bad, but didn't work for me. It's very typical of American-style BB's (sheer to light coverage vs Korean BB that are more like a foundation). It only comes in one colour which looked like it matched at first, but then oxidised too dark and or orange and looked a bit streaky due to the colour difference (and I'm NC20 so I imagine this wouldn't work for anyone lighter, if you're NC25 or over it may work better for you).

It claims to protect against DNA damage, which is true of any product with SPF, but the problem is you'd have to really cake it on to get the SPF protection it states on the label, which most people, including myself, don't do nor want to apply that much BB cream. I wore a separate SPF cream underneath this so that didn't bother me. It also claims to make skin look firmer in 8 weeks which is ridiculous but all products make silly claims so I just ignore all that.

It does feel lightweight though, which I liked, and is a bit moisturising, has a slightly dewy but not greasy finish on my skin. It doesn't last very long, maybe 4 hours unless you powder it and then continue touching up - which I'm not willing to do with this product.

This was a fail for me, and I ended up returning it. Will stick to my Missha Super Aqua Snail BB cream instead - works better for me in every way.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, I got this in a sample, and I have only used it ONCE (!)

pros:
- very easy to apply!!
- gives a fabolous mat look

cons:
- the color was to dark for me (without selftanner)
- it covered
- light coverage (too light coverage for my skin)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by amberisaglitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this in the Naked skin kit and tried it out.
Used it over half of my face and rubbed it in with my fingers and saw pretty much no difference. Did not cover any flaws or imperfections and didn't really even out my skin tone.
Couldn't tell if it hydrated my skin or anything because my skin was already soft and hydrated and did not feel any difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by merryj

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For me, this is the holy grail!

For years my make up had looked like a cakey, oxidized mess at the end of the day. I've searched for years for the perfect combo of 'makeup' and I have finally found it.

I use this with MUFE's HD primer in green. This combo is perfection for my aging, ruddy skin. At the end of the day, my 'makeup' looks just as good as when I put it on in the a.m.

I've never used a BB cream so I can't compare it to anything else but for me, IT WORKS!