Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

on 2/10/2015 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Wow really loving these lip butters:) I have all of them except for the original one which I hope to buy soon just to have the whole collection! They are sooo rich and creamy and thick but in the best way possible especially now during these harshly cold, dry winter months. I need to use this daily to keep my lips hydrated and free of cracks and peeling. For some reason, I feel that the vanilla macadamia is the most rich and hydrating but they are all pretty close to equal. The raspberry rose gives such a nice pink tint to the lips! Can't say enough good things about this product Infact I love all Niveas lip products that I've tried thus far.

Only thing that I disliked is that since it's in a tub that you dip your finger in to apply, it's impossible to avoid getting product underneath my nails when I have acrylics on. Right now I don't have acrylics so it's
perfectly fine nothing getting stuck under there but if you've got fake nails or your nails are long, you might not like this packaging! Still, the product is so good it's worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE this lip butter. I can't say enough good things about it. I own a ton of lip products as I have very dry lips that tend to crack and peel, especially in the winter. This is one of my favourite products for dry lips. It is very moisturizing and leaves my lips super soft. And the smell of the vanilla and macadamia one (the one I always buy) is amazing! The only thing I would change is that there isn't a lot in the package and I seem to go through it very quickly. Not a huge deal though because this is only like 3 dollars where I buy it. Overall very impressed with this.

on 2/1/2015 9:18:00 PM

I bought this lip balm this week to help my chapped lips. I've had a cold which has left my skin super dry. This is the first time I've used this product and so far I love it! It smells great and makes my lips feel super soft. I have to reapply fairly often but this could be due to my excessive dry skin. Definitely recommend.

on 1/17/2015 12:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite lip balm! I love every flavor. I apply lightly before makeup, and heavily before bed. It heals my dry lips, and has never given me a breakout on my lip line (seriously, those are the worst). The tin is adorable (and fits perfectly in a makeup bag or purse pocket), but just for convenience's sake I'd LOVE a squeeze tube format.

on 1/13/2015 12:42:00 AM

I cannot live a day without this. It moisturizes and hydrates my lips for a long time. I apply it every night as I go to bed and I am not disappointed for I wake up to a softer lips.
My lips used to be so rough and chappy thanks to this, the skin has healed and it has become more softer
Although the can is just so hard to open and I often accidentally dip the lid on the lip butter as I try to open

on 1/9/2015 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love these lip butters!!!!!

I find these lip butters to be wonderfully hydrating,nourishing & make my lips baby soft! No tint or taste to these but they smell amazing!

These are definitely a must have in the winter & colder months especially if your prone to getting chapped lips,after using this I can't get over how moisturized & soft my lips feel!!

*This lip butter is not waxy!

100% repurchase over & over!!

on 1/5/2015 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My lips are dry and chap easily, and I needed something hydrating and soothing. This balm is very moisturizing and soothes my lips. I use it at night before bed and I wake up with smooth, healthy looking lips.

The little tin packaging is cute, but can be a pain. Sometimes it's difficult to open, and I've almost dropped the lid when I've pried it apart. I apply the balm by holding it to my lips and "kissing" the balm, and then rubbing it around my lips. I'm able to get the balm all over my lips this way without touching it with my fingers. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 12/18/2014 1:19:00 PM

I love these! I have all of them except the regular, unscented one. I'm a big fan of most Nivea lip balms-they smell great, and are more moisturizing. They have really smooth textures, which I love. Im not a fan of sticky balms, or waxy ones. When I have balm on, I like to feel the smoothness and the glide! These are great in my opinion. I use them as bases for lipstick, and when I have none on, I use just as a balm. Works great for both!

on 12/11/2014 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have tried a few of the other nivea lip balms, which I found too thin, disappeared too fast, and I had to reapply them too often. I read some reviews about this product being thicker and more of a protective lip balm, so I decided to try it. (I'm looking for a thicker, protective lip balm to protect my lips from the cold Canadian winter). The first day, it was great. I thought I found my HG lip balm, but on the second day, my lips felt irritated and dry, and the product seemed to disappear from my lips a lot faster than the first day. Now, my lips feel irritated as soon as I put it on, and I have to wipe it off again.
This is the 4th nivea lip balm I've tried, and I've been disappointed with all of them. I'm giving up on nivea lip products.

on 12/1/2014 8:22:00 AM

Love this one! Moisturizing and feels good on the lips, doesn't leave a tint on your lips. No taste but it smells really good!

Popular Lip Treatments