April 18, 2014 | 1932 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

I want this in every room of my house, in every coat pocket, it every purse, etc. I use it all the time and it is the ONLY thing that has ever actually healed the dry skin that stays on my full bottom lip. I put a thick layer on at night (heard about this product used that way on a blog) and my lips are perfect in the morning. Mine is in Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss and I like it a lot (I'm not into the fruity stuff). Also, this product is way better than EOS, in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by MUrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the Raspberry Rose one. The smell is fine, sweet foody generic, but I hate the product. It's not moisturising at all in my view, just sits on the surface, and actually I find it a little dehydrating for my lips (just like the Body Shop lip butters). It looks creamy, but it has a plastic feel to me. Does leave a strong white cast which looks bad in contrast to my skin (medium). Cheap so I'll get over it, but not for me at all, would take Vaseline over this. Will use the rest on my feet (I don't waste lol) since I can't bear to have it on my lips. Of all the Nivea balms I've tried, I like the Milk & Honey stick the best. Will never rebuy this! Or even take it for free!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Clapyourhandstwice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. Very creamy and moisturizing. Does leave a whitish cast on the lips. I like to use this as an overnight treatment and on weekends. Not a huge fan of the packaging. I really don't like putting my fingers in the product. All in all though this is a great product and I would purchase again. I have the vanilla macadamia and it smells wonderful and doesn't have much of a taste which I like.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by tr20726p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a huge fan of Nivea from their lotions to their body washes - so I was excited when I saw that they came out with a line for Lip Care. I love that they have 4 diff ones to choose from so I decided to buy the Vanilla. I love anything Vanilla - the smell didnt disappoint, neither did the consistency of the product. It went on smooth and you are able to apply with your finger. However, i did not like the packaging. The tin is very hard to lift off, especially when you are trying to maintain a manicure and there is not much room to hold on the tin if you are trying to lift it. I am not sure if I prefer a round container like Blistex has - but the tin didnt do much for me. Also, if you dont close it tight enough, you end up having the junk in your bag (dust and other randomness) stick to the balm. I dont think I would buy it again :(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

I have this in caramel creme. It is a thick, white colored milky lip balm that is very hydrating and soft. The scent is lovely and the feeling of the balm is really great.

I use this at night or home alone, I would not wear this out as it leaves sort of a white film on the lips, even if you use a teeny bit the overall look is milky and for my pinkesh-red lips, not so flattering.

I HATE the tin, mine is an absolute struggle to open and always gets stuck or bent up.

I would repurchase becuase i really enjoy a heavy lip treatment at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by meilin69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

we don't have this in my country so i had to wait until i go on a trip to buy it.
i bought the original and raspberry, because caramel scented anything makes me gag and vanilla scented is even worse. but even the raspberry is still too sweet (i thought it gonna be sour) so i rarely touch it.
the formula is nice, moist and not sticky, it melts upon application, so much better than the body shop's lip butter.
i already have a HG homemade lip butter, but i will buy this again just because i love nivea.
it's perfect on it's own, but i take one lippies because it's hard to get and i can only use the original unscented one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by eimearsg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these lip butters !!! Soooo moisturising ! I always seem to have crack lips and these are the only products that help bring them back to life ! .... HOWEVERRR am I the only one that thinks the caramel one smells like feet !!!?? Or just something rank ??? It's the only one I can't use cause it just smells gross ! The rest of them are amazing !!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by 8bitAmes

I love these lip butters. They're ultra creamy and moisturizing. Some other reviewers have noted that some of the flavours have a white cast, and I'd agree with that, but I don't mind it at all. My lips are naturally quite pigmented so these tone them down a little. The flavours are amazing - I have vanilla & macadamia and raspberry. I put the vanilla & macadamia on before bed - it has completely replaced my rosebud salve. These lip butters are really rich - they have helped my lips through this awful cold winter. Would totally repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have Raspberry Rose and Vanilla & Macadamia. The Raspberry Rose smells like Nivea's Lip Smoothie in Cranberry & Raspberry which I like! So basically, it smells like a berry smoothie. Vanilla & Macadamia smells like white chocolate/cookie dough/warm vanilla. LOL it depends on the person but I smell all three! Both creamy but the Raspberry Rose is softer than the Vanilla & Macadamia.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I have the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss. This is an affordable gloss with very subtle color and great flavor. It isn't sticky and is very hydrating. You get a good amount of quality product for your money with this.