Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

. I leave it on my nightstand and use it when im home , i would not bring this with me when i go out . I use a lip brush to apply it , . It works good , but the raspberry one leaves a bit of cast if you apply too much . On my second one .

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm like a magpie when it comes to lipsticks - anything new and I'm on it like white on rice. One of the only items that has kept my lips in top shape after trying so many lip products has been this lip balm. Not only is it dirt cheap, but it (can) smell wonderful (unless you prefer the unscented version) and it actually moisturizes instead of simply sitting on top of your lips and feeling claustrophobic like some other lip balms do. It is not too waxy and has some slip, making it very comfortable to wear. I slather it on every night at bedtime and wake up to soft, beautiful lips in the morning. If used sparingly, it can even be applied on top of matte lipsticks to make them more comfortable without adding too much shine or a white cast. Yes, the fact that it comes in a tin may make it seem less hygienic, but I am simply very careful about having clean hands when I use it. I'm on my third tin, and should mention that these butters are widely available here in Canada - I've even seen them at the local dollar store. I highly recommend this product and suggest that lip balm and lipstick lovers go out and purchase one immediately. Your lips will thank you.

If you've ever tried the Vaseline lip balm that comes in a tin (e.g. Rosy Lips), this stuff is pretty much a dupe for that. It feels weird saying there's a dupe for a product that's probably cheaper than the dupe itself, but the Vaseline-in-a-tin (not sure what else to call them) balms don't appear to be sold here, so it is quite nice to stumble upon a product that feels pretty much identical to me.
I have the Nivea Lip Butter in Original, and it has a really lovely texture that's somewhere between a cream and a gel. Like the Vaseline balm tins, I wouldn't use this so much as a lip treatment as for the way it makes my lips look. I find it has a subtle plumping effect. I've tried loads upon loads of different lip balms, and the Nivea Lip Butter and the Vaseline lip balm tins are the only ones I find have this effect. Not sure why they would, because I'm not an expert on cosmetics ingredients, but this is just a benefit I've noticed, and it's enough to make me plan to repurchase.
Least favorite thing about this balm is that the tin feels a little unhygienic. That said, having a flat little tin is much handier to sit on a desk or nightstand than a lip balm tube, which would roll every which way.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i have this in raspberry and i love it, wish i had the rest of these. I use it before bed and it really moisturizes my lips. Only bad thing about this product is it leaves alot of residue in the morning when you wake up and have to wipe it off with a tissue

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I guess it's for the damaged lips. I have the macadamia one and I find it too greasy and thick in the texture. The smell is also not settling. Now I use it for the lip exfoliation and put it on before sleep.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have the raspberry rosee one and all I can say about it is that it smells great and its consistency is perfect and it leaves your lips smooth, moisturized and with a light pink tone. It lasts 3 hours to me or so, and I love it because of that. The price is really fair, at first you'll think it maybe expensive but it really lasts so you'll then find it really cheap.
I would definitely buy this producxt again but I also want to try the other ones. Recommend it to everyone!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have this in Smooth Kiss, which is the unscented one in the blue container. It is not long lasting on my lips and seems to dry my mouth out. I like Aquaphor lip ointment or Carmex better than this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I have all four of these and I absolutely love them all! The raspberry rosť one is my favourite, I just love the sweet smell of the fragrance and its not too overpowering! It does wonders for my lips and really leaves them feeling soft and well moisturised. Only a little smear of lip balm goes a long way and stays on for a very long period of time, (I only find myself reapplying once every hour or so!) Works great as a base before applying lipstick or as a normal balm and the texture is spot on! Not too greasy or waxy and not too thin either. Overall, a great product :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this product due to all of the good reviews on both this website and YouTube. At first the product worked great. About two or three weeks into using the product multiple times a day, I started to notice a weird rash on my lips. I didn't make the connection between the rash and the lip butter at first. The rash would make my lips really dry and I would apply more of the lip butter thinking that would help. This just made it spread all over my lips. I stopped using it after about a month of this and switched to Carmex; the rash was gone in two/three days.
I had the raspberry rose kiss scent, and it smelled wonderful. It went on the lips smooth and lasted a few hours. There was a slight sheen to it.
I wish my skin hadn't reacted the way it did or I would still be using it.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I don't know if it was just my one but when I got the product it seemed to kinda melt and when I went to apply it it was kinda sticky. I like that the raspberry one kinda gives a tint to your lips and also smells very nice. However I was not impressed because of the consistency of it. Don't thing I would buy it again.

Popular Lip Treatments