October 25, 2014 | 1637 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sponge on sparkler

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2007 9:57:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG...need I say more? I love these babies, my fav is the vanilla frosting...oh, heaven! I also like the strawberry and cotton candy, they look so good on. The raspberry smells nice, but makes my lips a funky color. The watermelon wasn't as great as the others, but still ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2007 8:14:00 PM More reviews by meropale

i have this gloss in watermellon, cotton candy.
strawberry and raspberry and Watermellon smelled nice but this sheer baby pink did nothing for my lip. it came out clear.. strawberry and raspberry are my faves. both smelled divine and gave hints of red and plum. cotton candy was okay, leaves a slight pretty pinkish tint, but i HATE the smell. will repurchase this in raspberry and strawberry again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2006 9:12:00 AM More reviews by snoody_89

This gloss is another love of mine! I have it in Way-Out Watermelon (a natural, pale pink) and Pink Lemon Moon (a sheer raspberry pink). Pink Lemon Moon is my favorite in terms of looks, but Way-Out Watermelon is better for taste. This gloss looks great, smells great, and has the perfect texture - smooth, but not too thin/runny, not too thick and goopy. It's absolutely wonderful! I also like the sparkle in it - it's very, very fine, more like a shimmer than glitter. I'd buy this again in a heartbeat. Next time I see this, I'm trying Raspberry Orbit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2006 7:04:00 PM More reviews by lovepiink

Oh, I ALWAYS begged my older sisters to buy me these when I was like, 7. I always got the cotton candy kind. At the time, I didn't care about how it looked like, I just cared for the smell. And the smell is great, of course. And it goes on sparkle-y (not a tacky sparkle, but a subtle sparkle).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2006 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Sophalicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yay! The sponge-on sparklers are awesome! They have awesome colours, flavours, scents, shine and they look great! It's your basic everyday lip gloss. It has a moisturizing complex, like MANY of Smackers' products, and I just love them.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by coral_ox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this lip gloss in Raspberry Orbit, and I'd have to say I've found my HG! The contrast against my pale skin with the berry color is lovely, very bold, yet subtle at the same time. I bought this for around $5 CDN, which is pretty reasonable. The smell is absolutely divine! The only bad thing about this product is the packaging! The lid is cracked on mine, allowing a bit of gloss to come out if closed too tightly. I deducted one lippy because of this problem. The formula itself is moisturizing, glossy, and overall quite nice :] I will most definately repurchase this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2006 2:41:00 PM More reviews by and_crystal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the strawberry one. It tastes nice and I've been using it forever. Love the smell too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Chena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love these! I love the vanilla one.. it has a hint of white-ish frost. Really nice for mod looks, or just to lighten up another color. They're delicious too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2005 12:01:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

they smelt ok, but tasted horrible! and they feel gritty and gross because of the glitter in them. i have vanilla, peach, pear, watermelon, cotton candy, bubble gum, raspberry and strawberry from this line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2005 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bonne Bell has always been a great line, IMO. The products aren't expensive and they are generally nice and of high quality, going back to my first giant Dr. Pepper lipsmacker in the pubescent years. This one is no exception.I have it in Vanilla Frosting. Its a yummy sweet vanilla scent/flavor, although the flavor is not too strong. There is glitter in in, but all I get on my lips is a nice smooth shine. Love it, would repurchase. continued >>