Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder

3.8

Talc • Dimethicone • Zinc Stearate • Octyldodecyl Glycol Grapeseedate • Polyethylene • Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment • Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment • Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment • Saccharomyces/Potassium Ferment • Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment • Lecithin • Dimethiconol • Isododecane • Sorbic Acid • Methylparaben +/- (CI 77019/Mica • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do like this powder, it does set my makeup pretty well. But I don't like it enough to buy it again. The packaging is terrible, so big and bulky. Can't really travel with it. It doesn't control the shine throughout the day. And will look cakey if you were too much.

on 7/28/2014 2:07:00 AM

I have been using it almost every day. It has a sheer coverage, I don't use any foundation, and I think it is perfect if you want to get that natural look. If you have oily skin it would not work for you. After a couple of hours I see my nose getting shiny, sometimes I reapply, others I don't need it.

on 7/21/2014 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Although I've hit pan on this powder, it's not one that I love. First of all, it has an odd smell. Second, it's very bad at controlling oil. I put this on my nose and cheeks about four hours ago and I already see that my nose is shiny. It does provide an okay amount of coverage but I wouldn't use it in place of a foundation if I really wanted coverage. The texture is also quite nice and light but if I'm using a powder with the purpose of controlling oil, it better control oil.

The packaging is pretty big and bulky, and the stupid applicator it comes with is totally pointless (I just tossed in in the garbage).

on 7/17/2014 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Okay, so I originally bought this because I was looking for a cheeper pressed powder. I had heard great reviews when this product first launched (I bought maybe over a year after). I have normal, yet dry and sensitive skin. When I first started using it, I thought it was nothing special, but I noticed myself reaching for it daily. When I had finally hit pan on this powder I realized how much I loved it. I love the way it looks on my skin, matte but not too matte, no shimmer, not heavy looking at all, no powder looking finish to the skin, perfect coverage, totally beautiful and light feeling. Now I have literally been scrapping the last bit of product I have left and basically savoring it as much as possible until I get a new one. Overall, super impressed by this powder, and totally backs up it's 'naked' name. One negative, the packaging! I prefer a round compact, just a waste of space for a little satin puff I won't use, and the packaging is white all around which makes it look dirty easily when used. But definitely a great buy, recommended for someone with a normal skin type looking for a natural yet medium coverage powder.

on 7/10/2014 4:10:00 PM

I am happy with this powder. It doesn't turn orange on me which is very important (obv) and it also matches me perfectly which is hard sometimes. I don't use liquid foundation, just concealer and this sets it and evens out the rest of my face. It looks very matte and stays that way all day. It gives good coverage too. I usually hate powder but this is a nice one. It feels very silky, but that's because it has dimethicone as the SECOND ingredient!! EW!! my skin is normally perfect, but this stuff clogged my pores :( I've had this for a week so don't know long term effects. I would maybe buy this again if my skin adapts to it, but unfortunately I don't have good experience with dimethicone :(

on 7/8/2014 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

it didn't break me out and it mattified me for a few hours. I like how true to my skin it really is.

on 7/7/2014 4:58:00 AM

I usually wear Loreal but I saw that this product was $1 less so I thought I would try it. I wear it alone with no liquid foundation. It is very silky feeling and I like the texture however the applicator is horrible. Its too small, I can barely hang on to it when applying and the edges of it scratched my face. I use the nice soft big applicator from my old Loreal make up. Other than the sponge (or lack there of) applicator, the product is good. Thanks

on 7/6/2014 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Unlike the foundation from this line, I genuinely believe the pressed powder is a good product. I have been using it for a year now and have only positive things to say about it. First of all, I have somewhat sensitive skin and it has never irritated me or caused any sort of breakout. Secondly, it holds up all day (10hr +) and I never have to touch up. Finally, it does ACTUALLY feel like your skin is "naked". One thing I disliked about the foundation was that it felt thick and heavy which seemed ridiculous to me given the line's name. However this powder is very light and literally gives no signs that I'm wearing anything. I definitely recommend it!

on 6/30/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I only use this powder as setting powder. It gives a matte finish. But my face get oily after 2 hours or so. The powder is fine and it goes on silky. I like that this powder does not give me acne.

on 6/20/2014 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not as fine as I would like, I feel like this is quite noticeable on skin end gives a bit of a cakey finish. L'oreal Nude Magique BB cream is rubbish but the pressed powder in that range is amazing.