December 17, 2014 | 1716 users online

Pressed Powders - Revlon - Nearly Naked Pressed Powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

I am happy with this powder. It doesn't turn orange on me which is very important (obv) and it also matches me perfectly which is hard sometimes. I don't use liquid foundation, just concealer and this sets it and evens out the rest of my face. It looks very matte and stays that way all day. It gives good coverage too. I usually hate powder but this is a nice one. It feels very silky, but that's because it has dimethicone as the SECOND ingredient!! EW!! my skin is normally perfect, but this stuff clogged my pores :( I've had this for a week so don't know long term effects. I would maybe buy this again if my skin adapts to it, but unfortunately I don't have good experience with dimethicone :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

it didn't break me out and it mattified me for a few hours. I like how true to my skin it really is.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Dmwp

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually wear Loreal but I saw that this product was $1 less so I thought I would try it. I wear it alone with no liquid foundation. It is very silky feeling and I like the texture however the applicator is horrible. Its too small, I can barely hang on to it when applying and the edges of it scratched my face. I use the nice soft big applicator from my old Loreal make up. Other than the sponge (or lack there of) applicator, the product is good. Thanks

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by nicoledupe

Unlike the foundation from this line, I genuinely believe the pressed powder is a good product. I have been using it for a year now and have only positive things to say about it. First of all, I have somewhat sensitive skin and it has never irritated me or caused any sort of breakout. Secondly, it holds up all day (10hr +) and I never have to touch up. Finally, it does ACTUALLY feel like your skin is "naked". One thing I disliked about the foundation was that it felt thick and heavy which seemed ridiculous to me given the line's name. However this powder is very light and literally gives no signs that I'm wearing anything. I definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I only use this powder as setting powder. It gives a matte finish. But my face get oily after 2 hours or so. The powder is fine and it goes on silky. I like that this powder does not give me acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Gamze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not as fine as I would like, I feel like this is quite noticeable on skin end gives a bit of a cakey finish. L'oreal Nude Magique BB cream is rubbish but the pressed powder in that range is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Roxas1234530

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never ever wear foundation, just powder over my moisturizer with sunscreen. I have super oily skin. And when I say oily, I mean I can wash my face and within an hour already see my oil peeking through. Even tho my skin is oily tho, it can have dry patches. Dehydrated? Ok enough my skin type, let me just this powder is AMAZING. AMAZING, AHHHMAZING. This makes your face looks soooo soft and smooth and just naturally perfect without looking powdery AT ALL. And oddly enough, this has been one of the best powders for my oils? No where is it marketed for controlling oil but it does just as good if not even better then mufe duo mat, studio fix, and other many oil controlling powders I own. I think this would work for all skin types to be honest because one of my good friends has really dry skin and she adores this. It is widely available at all drugstores and wal-marts and it's cheap so it wouldn't hurt to try it.:)
P.S this only comes in 4 shades
fair
Light
Medium
Medium/deep
-for reference I am about NC 42 and medium deep is a great shade match.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im dark olive and use light-medium. (i tend to go one shade lighter when i use powders instead of foundation because they always go dark). I normally wear it alone or over tinted moisturizer, & My oily skin helps this to really create a natural skin look. However, i still need blotting papers throughout the day. Too much powder reapplied in the day i will turn very dark because my oils soak right through. (So dont expect oil control.) It doesnt have a ton of coverage but does minimize my dark scars and marks. Its a very nice powder and i like it very much.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by hanniethepooh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really liked this product. It was smooth application and I used my own powder brush to apply. I didn't feel like I needed to pack on layer after layer to get the matte finish I was searching for. It also felt very light and I found a shade that matched my skin tone which is surprising because it didn't come in very specific shades. I didn't feel like it lasted all day, which I also should add that I play sports, so after sweating, the product didn't stay. I expected that it wouldn't stay, but for the time, it was impressive at first. Then, when I wore it over the weekend, I noticed it didn't stay for much longer than an hour, tops. I took away a point from the rating scale because the "lasting" part was not impressive to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Xenaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Super high quality, feels smooth and silky on your skin.
I bought this as a setting powder for the Maybelline Fit me foundation, and it worked amazing! It absorbs all the shine and gives a a beautiful flawless and matte finish.

However, although it is a drugstore product, it costs 25 AUD which is expensive, so I'm still looking for a cheaper substitute.

I don't wear it alone.

Pros:
- Great Quality and silky smoothness.
- Nice Packaging
- Flawless and matte finish ( As a setting powder )

Cons:
- Expensive 25 AUD
- Very small and unpractical sponge.