October 20, 2014 | 2013 users online

Blush - Revlon - Sleek Cheeks Creme Blush Duo

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2003 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Beware_of_hippo

I bought this product in the brown color and found the darker color of the two to be streaky. However I really like the creamy texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2003 1:21:00 AM More reviews by puddleglum

i love this blush, i bought it in pink light and it looks perfect on my ppp skin. it gives me a georgeous glow, and i love how the highlighter's packaged with it. i'll definitely be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2003 3:32:00 AM More reviews by winnie2463

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in the second lightest shade. I really like it. I have used this on low maintainance days as an all in one, the highlighter on the eyes, and the creme blush on lips and cheeks and it looks really pretty. That said it isn't aproved for use on anywhere but cheeks. Even just as a blush it is more than worth the price. It lasts all day on me and gives a very natural flush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2003 11:36:00 PM More reviews by koukla1

Bought it in Skinlight and I love it. The highlighter cream is great and gives you a glow. the cover did break at the hinges, like some other posters said, but nevertheless it goes on super smoothand not streaky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 10:24:00 PM More reviews by allison125

I agree with the previous rater. This is a GREAT product. It's very easy to apply, and it's so much more natural looking than powder blush. It does stay put, too! I'm so glad I made the switch. The comment about the packaging was right on-- I have 3 different colors, and they have all broken at the hinges. It's a small price to pay for such a good product, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2003 7:27:00 PM More reviews by ajchula

Very nice blush. The texture is very velvety and it goes on smooth. The color looks very natural and lasts quite a while. I actually prefer this to the Px Creme Blush that I just bought (figures).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite cream blush :)I usually hate creams b/c they are such a pain to blend & never look quite right. I was intrigued by this one though, as it has 2 shades in 1 compact - a matte color & a shimmery highlighter. I chose the shade Pink Light & am rally impressed - this stuff blends like a dream & gives a lovely, natural flush - great for a 'glowy' look. A little $$ for drugstore stuff, but the quality warrants the price IMO :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2003 2:11:00 PM More reviews by elsalil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I too have this, in pink light, and i have grown to really like it. it complements my skin, and gives me a gorgeous glowing look. the highlighter doesn't have a whole lot of staying power, but i'm not too into highlighters in the first place. given the price, i think this product is excellent. i would most definately buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2002 2:50:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A nice alternative to powder blush, plus highlighter. It's a pretty good deal, although it is a little more expensive than more drugstore blush (probably because cream blush is still a relatively new product to the shelves of Walmart, Rite Aid, and the like). Gives a better "glow" than powder. I too bought it in Pink Light, which works well on my pale skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 3:40:00 PM More reviews by CindyLou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Revlon creme blush duos are a great idea! They pair a matte-tone cheek blush creme with a shimmery highlighting creme for the cheekbones and temples. They really are easy to apply as they blend smoothly, and the colors are just wonderful natural shades of "flushed". However, don't try creme blushes if you have oily skin, because they really won't stay. And while the shimmer highlighter is a great idea, it really has less staying power somehow than the blush itself. Maybe it's because the lighter highlighter tends to disappear on my darker skin. Either way, not a bad investment at all, this is a great drugstore product. :)