Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

3.5

(Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 1.9%) -------------------- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 6 II, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide 3, Tocopherol, Ceramide 1, Triolein, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Methicone, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77497/Zinc Oxide)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I live in extremely humid and hot climate where everything will basically melt off after 2-3 hours. Added with oily skin, full coverage product can be disastrous. I tried this foundation because it's lightweight and read good review on other website/resources. I am very pleased, it stays on my face, doesn't really oxidize and with a little powder i keep shine at bay.
I only have one complaint, please change to pump packaging.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this for everyday wear. It leaves a nice dewy finish and doesn't feel like its clogging my pores or anything. Wouldn't recommend for oily skin. Improvement to the bottle would be a pump!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I just rediscovered this in my stash. I remember liking it before but I guess I got distracted. Lol. This is beautiful on my skin. Very natural, light-med coverage. I have 110 Ivory and it's not too pink. I apply this with a damp Real Techniques sponge. It's not matte but it's also not sparkly. Just looks like my skin, slightly perfected.
What really gives this the high review was how my skin looked at the end of the day. There were no dry patches or any breakdown around the nose. My concealer even looked a little better since this was underneath.
My bottle is almost empty and I plan to buy another one soon. It's only $7 at Wal-Mart, which is a very decent price.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I had little expectations for this foundation and I was very impressed. I have oily skin and j find this foundation last all day and doesn't break up or get oily. Everytime I wear this foundation I get compliments on my skin because it is not cakey and has a beautiful finish. I don't know why this foundation is not hyped up because j was very suprise on how fantastic it was and people are suprised when I tell them this is the foundation I'm wearing. this has medium coverage and has never gotten oily and has the most beautiful finish, highly recommended! !

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got matched at a store by a professional, and I informed her I have oily skin. Still matched me to this, which contains jojoba oil. It makes me break out, my skin is shiny 20 mins later and it slides off my face ( even with primer). It makes my pores look giant and blocks them. I never had blackheads before this foundation, but now I can't get rid of them. It also looks cakey as soon as I put on the tiniest bit. I have tried 4 ways of applying, and 2 different powders (incl. the matching one) and no avail. Stings upon application and has less coverage than a tinted moisuriser when applied. It was marketed as dewy and youthful but instead sunk into my fine lines and was shiny (almost like I had poured a bottle of oil over my face). My store has a no return policy, so I have wasted $20.00++. In the same purchase, I bought some crappy brushes that shed all the time. $100 wasted. Overall, this is a terrible foundation, and other cheaper products work 30x better.

I ran out of this foundation and am so sad because you cannot get it where I am- if i ever go somewhere where its available, I would definitely buy it again. I prefer this foundation to the colourstay - in terms of scent (which is WAY too heavy for me in the colourstay), coverage (the nearly naked is light- but i like that.) . Wear time is approximately the same- and is my favourite part of this foundation. I need extremely long wearing foundation and I love this one. It beats (in terms of wear time) all the loreal foundations and bourjois foundations and even nars sheer glow. A primer is not needed, though of course its good practise to wear primer regardless. Love it!

I think this foundation is very good for those who don't want a full coverage and who are just starting out in makeup. It does leave a dewy finish to your skin which i guess is nice. it is quite hard to blend out sometimes but overall a very good foundation and highly recommend for those starting out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation, as the name implies "nearly naked" doesnt have much coverage, its basically for people with small problem areas or people who dont mind some spots coming through. This is me, that why I like it. Its not as sheer as a tinted moisturizer but its thinner than a normal foundation. I managed to get a great match with "toast", if you have a very oily skin is may not work for you, it has a dewy finish.It didnt break me out and it doesnt oxidize. I usually powder my whole face if Im going to an event o leave it as it is for everyday circumstances. Its not a bad foundation, its targeted for a specific group of people who like a light, natural, dewy finish. If you want a mattifying full coverage foundation this is not for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It IS buildable. I bought it on a warehouse sale at 50% off the price, I have 140 Natural Ochre shade and I will not buy this again. It would have been nice if I had dry skin but this made me look like a frying pan with oil.

It also has a smell that is kind of sour? I dont know but I do not like it. It made me break out and its too dewy. Again very shiny.

For people who have oily skin, stay away from this foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Packaging:normal twist off, but the product became messy around cap. Glass:could break & become a mess, especially is a very liquid product.

Consistency: thin but medium coverage, easy to sheer out, buildable

Finish: natural medium coverage, did not break me out (yay)

Lasting: Normal 10 hour work day. Looked okay. Slight disruption around eyes and nose. some shine.

I'm not use to light / medium foundations as I have problematic skin, but this was nice and I use a whole bottle in the end. It gave a nice dewy finish, not oily, especially in winter months.