July 31, 2014 | 1097 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a "I'm not really doing much today" kind of foundation. It gives light to medium coverage and lasts about 4-5 hours. You would have to keep setting it with powder if you want it to last. This foundation really isn't bad. It's great for that natural look.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

For me, this foundation consistently felt damp and absorbed completely within about an hour and half. Since it disappeared on me so quickly, I don't think it was worth the money. Decent range of colors though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by herbgurl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Kmart on clearence for $2.50 in the shade 130 Shell. It's an okay foundation for light coverage days, provided I set it with powder to avoid being an oil slick by the end of the day. It's very, very similar to the Nearly Naked Almay foundation that was discoed a while ago. Not surprising, because Revlon and Almay are sister companies, IIRC.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by JMayes

This is my go to foundation. I have very ivory skin (I swear I'm part albino) so finding a foundation that matches is hard, most are too orange or pink or way too dark. This blends nicely on my skin and blots well with a sponge. A little goes a long way. I use a pore refining primer on my nose before hand because I do find my nose gets quite oily through the day. Overall this is a good foundation for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sixteen2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never found a foundation that matched so close to my skin and looked so natural at the same time until i found this product. I really love this foundation! i don't need too much coverage, but i do like to even out my skin tone. This foundation has a natural finish, which i like. It's an amazing foundation. LOVE IT! I also love their powder from the Naked line also. I use them together and they seem to work quite well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by kaykaykasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This made my skin horribly oily in my T zone that even peers have noticed and asked if I wanted an oil blotting sheet. Also the color selection is hard to match with my peach skin tone, really wanted to like this product but this honestly wasn't a plus for me

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I pulled this back out yesterday because I haven't used it in a while and I wanted to double-check my thoughts on it before tossing it.

I have normal to oily skin (leaning more towards oily). I applied it with a sponge and found it to have almost no coverage. Needed a second later to even out skin. An hour later I was already starting to look oily--and I even skipped moisturizer today. By a few hours after application this was sliding all over my skin and had settled into fine lines around my mouth and between my eyebrows.

Tossing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by anonymousowl

the foundation is horrible it is messy when applying. It runs and an hour after applying it would rub off. the packaging makes it messy and wastful because it spills. It also stinks like peppermint and a skunk

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 3:53:00 AM More reviews by greenobsession

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

What a pleasant surprise. I bought this at the ds just because it looked intriguing and I did not have a ds foundation for everyday - I did not want to use my MUFE HD or NARS SM everyday. I got this in 200 Warm Beige. Reference: MAC NC40-42 ish, MUFE HD 153, NARS Sheer Matte Barcelona

What got me was:
1) the lack of shimmer/glitter in the foundation itself since most drugstore foundations seem to have it and I hate it because of my suupeeeeerrrr oily skin. I am literally the queen of oil.
2) the lightweight claims, and the foundation itself did not feel thick.
3) the price - it was on sale, so why not?

At first I was skeptical. A dewy foundation? On my very oily skin? Whaaaaat? And I thought the colour was too orange and not enough yellow but this ended up matching my tan skin perfectly (I am filipino so not super yellow). It applied very nicely, not thick and looking very natural. It is definitely sheer-medium buildable coverage - which is what i was looking for - so if you are looking for a full coverage foundation, this is not for you. It did cover some redness and evened out my skin, though I needed extra concealer if I had a persistent red zit. I do need to set this with powder as my oils will definitely peek through, but this gives me the nicest dewy glow that does not look greasy. I'm pleasantly surprised too because it seemed to last the whole day with very minimal fading (I was at school from 7am to 930pm one time!), that is a huge surprise for the Queen Of Oil, aka Me.

I deducted a lippie because I do need to powder and blot more than I usually need to, but then it doesn't claim to control oils.

Bottomline is, what a pleasant surprise, again. I ended up liking this more than my Sheer Matte. If you need an everyday foundation and you do not need heavy coverage, this one is worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Rubystevo

The actual foundation is really nice in my opinion. It doesn't feel heavy or cakey at all on my skin and with alot of blending it covers my blemishes fairly well whilst giving me skin that still looks like actual skin! I accidentally bought the shade 'nude' which is slightly to dark for me but will be great when I have more of a tan. It also has a quite a wide range of shades. My only bone to pick with this foundation is the bottle - it is extremely hard to pour out the amount you desire which, consequently