December 18, 2014 | 1779 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by gabbi98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The main reason i had bought this foundation because i thought it would be good as a day to day makeup for school. at first i really liked it even though it was hard to find my shade because they were mainly yellow toned and im have more neutral skin colour, which was ok it was hardly noticeable. my first impression on it was, it was amazing i didnt have to blot as often which is surprised me!. And over time i realized i started breaking out more then normal and it would start to feel more greasy on my skin as i kept wearing it, and it did oxidise but more yellow.
i wouldn't recommend it for people with acne-prone and oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by stormydown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm super pale, so I don't really know why I bought this because it was orange on me as soon as I applied it and just oxidized even more throughout the day. But I've been hunting for foundation recently and it's been sitting in my drawer for so long that I wanted to give it a real try. And honestly, I loved the finish of this, which is something I say very rarely about liquid foundations. With 2 layers of foundation on, applied with a beauty blender, my skin looked fresh and dewy (albeit orange), which is a miracle on my super dry skin. With a concealer that is also slightly too dark for me to cover some redness and blemishes, my skin seriously looked good, which doesn't really happen. I let it set for a few to five minutes before applying powder on top as a finish.

If you're not pale, I'd say give this a try -- you may be pleasantly surprised.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2014 8:34:00 AM More reviews by ellieev

I was advised to buy it by a consultant in a department store. I just finished my Bourjois Healthy mix radience reveal foundation, which I loved, but wanted to try something new for a change.
Drawbacks:
The packaging is awful - if you are a finger applier, then this will be an oily mess in your hands.
The texture is sooo oily and so watery. I felt like i was applying baby oil all over my face.
Very little coverage.
Needs some fixation on the parts of your face, which tend to get oily.
Anyway there is something good about it :)
Pros:
It blends well, doesn't settle into wrinkels.
Gives a fresh look.
The oil gets absorbed after a minute or two and your face feels normal.
Stays on your face for hours.
Great for dry or adult skin.

It is not too bad, but it is definately not the best foundation in this price range.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

Love this foundation! It blends well and works with the other makup I put on, and ir doesnt look cakey

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Oddbawl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved the color and finish of this foundation so much!, but it broke me out around my chin which was awful. It has such a natural, beautiful dewy finish. I am so disappointed that I cannot use it anymore, because I really liked it. It seems this is a problem with a lot of people so I don't know the ingredient causing this, foundation rarely makes me break out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I should have tried this a long time ago, loving this. If you are looking for med or heavy coverage or a matte finish, this is not for you. If you have more mature skin and want a light foundation with a lovely satin finish, try this. It glides on beautifully, does not pool into pores and does not settle into fine lines. It seems to wear well most of the day. Revlon has some of the best foundation colors.

Price wise, with a coupon, it is fairly inexpensive. Packaging is awful, the square top is hard to open and close, it needs to make a final snap into place and there is no pump.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by SS100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this. I waited it out and read wonderful reviews about this foundation. While it is definitely sheerer than Colorstay, it is not a "nearly naked"/skin-like foundation--and for that, I'm giving it only 2 lippies. Maybe it's the shade I got but it definitely doesn't match my skin easily and I have to blend it in and I look washed out afterwards.

For coming in a small bottle, I'm actually giving this an extra lippie because I never finish my way through a foundation bottle until it expires and it is time to buy a new one. I think the price would have been jacked up significantly if it came with a pump so I'm not complaining about the pourover style bottle. I use it now as a spot/under eye concealer lol.

However, it is very light on the skin and definitely more pigmented than I expected so it's a great medium dewy-finish foundation if you match really well with their shades!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

This is probably the worst foundation ive ever used, its so oily and its feels so gross on the skin, it oxidized so bad and transfered everywhere such a regret as its 15$ here in canada

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Schmanna22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this foundation. It gives me light to medium coverage and is very buildable. It's incredibly versatile in that the effect on the skin can vary according to application method. For a more natural, daytime look, I simply use my fingers. For a more polished effect, I use a beauty blender. Applying with a brush is also a snap, with no streaking and effortless blending.

With a primer, this lasts on me. This is definitely the type of base product you need to prime and set, as it is not mattifying. It doesn't sit in my pores and it doesn't accentuate any dryness, it just gives me a lit from within look without being overly dewy.

Now, I have dryer skin, so this may be a tricky foundation for anyone who is oily and/or needs more coverage. But if you already have decent skin and want something with a natural, effortless seeming finish, this may be one to check out. It reminds me a bit of NARS Sheer Glow, with slightly less coverage. People have compared it to UD Naked, which I had a sample of and didn't like, personally. This seems to provide a bit more coverage and has a thicker consistency. It's also less than 10 dollars, which is an amazing price.

I own a bunch of foundations, from Armani to Lancome to MAC. This is the only drugstore foundation that I like and use with frequency. I have already purchased a backup, because I am powering through this baby. I do wish it had a pump, but I'm not a germaphobe, so it isn't a dealbreaker for me. I think Revlon should heed their customers' wishes, which is why it gets 2 lippies for what could have been a 4 or 5, since I dig the minimalist vibe they're putting out with the rest of the bottle, which has a nice heft to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Geekwmakeup

Within seconds of putting this stuff on, I noticed little bumps on my skin immediately. Five days later they're still there, and this has never happened w any of my other bb/cc creams (was the first foundation I've tried). This was way cakey, too. Maybe I'm just not a foundation girl, but I don't recommend if you have sensitive skin. Another reviewer down below stated how this happened to her, as well, so I just wanted to warn you all. Broke me out and was super cakey.