December 21, 2014 | 961 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by RM83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really didnt like this product. The cream didnt absorb into my skin and it just sets ontop looking shiny. Does not last long at all. I had better luck with Aveeno and Garnier BB creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Jennetteinil

I absolutely love this BB Cream!! Ice been wearing it everyday since I bought it! I combine it with a touch of my Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation & I get a smooth semi dewy, semi matte finish. My skin looks so smooth & airbrushed but I always use a primer before applying. Makes a HUGE difference!! This bb cream will definitely be my go to cream for summer!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Is this even a BB cream? Is it even a tinted moisturizer? Nope! It's neither of those things. When I applied the bb cream, it was just sheer, shiny and definitely didn't do anything for me. I kept thinking it's just needs another chance but nothing changed. I brought the light shade and yes, there's a teeny tint but nothing compare to the other bb creams. Only good thing out of this product is the sunblock.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 6:58:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

Not for me. It goes easily on your skin, no need to rub. It has a nice finish, natural, buildable. But it made my pores look bigger and full of gunk which is not a nice sight. It doesn't cover them. Too bad, I liked it in the first hour but then my nose looked so bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I saw my friend have this in her drawer one time and I asked her about it and she said it was a pretty good product. So I bought it expecting it to be better than most bb creams. When I put this on I had to take it off after 5-10 min. I felt so greasy and oily. I definitely could feel the product on my face. And I felt like it was clogging my pores. I did use it a few more times and it gave me breakouts, so now I switched to maybelline bb cream for oily skin. But, no. I will NOT repurchase this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by liszteria

This was my first foray into Western BB creams. It's got a nice texture and dries down to a nice satiny finish, I'll give it that. The spf is also a bonus, as is the fairly decent coverage. However, all the shades tend to lean very gray. It's also got zero oil control. This lasted probably three hours on me, max.
If you have dry skin and can find a shade match, this could be great. For me, however, it just didn't work.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Kalahlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Love this BB cream glides on smoothly , Blends smoothly , Looks great and healthy on the skin , love it . I dont have too much to say about this BB cream besides the fact it is A DUEY BB CREAM . ( i am oily/normal combination skin ) however i love my dueyness so i dont mind this BB Cream . i get alot of compliments when i wear this BB cream , people ask me what i use on my skin to make my skin come out so smooth and healthy and ect.

(( Shade recommendations ))
If you are a tanned complexion or caramel i recommend you to get the shade " MEDIUM "
( i am medium complexion girl however their medium shade IS NOT A MEDIUM , its deeper then a medium but its not exactly dark, more for tanned women . the undertone of the medium shade is neutralish with orange mixed in it , the shades also oxidizes ) So if you are a Deep complexion girl that's SLIGHTLY darker then a tanned/caramel complexion girl then this shade will also work for you . ( since it oxidizes a lot )

If you are a medium Shade like a ( NC40-NC30 ) i recommend you to get
Their medium-light shade . this is the shade i use , when i first put this shade on it goes on beautifully then after 40mins the shade darkens just a little but it still looks beautiful .

if you are a fair skin girl . I DO NOT RECOMMEND you to get their " Light " shade ( this is the lightest shade in the collection) .

After 2 hours you will feel extra duey if its hot outside or if you have oily skin , but to be honest.. almost every BB Cream/Tinted Moisturizer has a duey finsh after a cpl hours or a cpl minutes , and every female should know that if they're considering to get a BB Cream / Tinted moisturizer

The coverage is light , One shade can match multiple girls around or close to the same complexion . I honestly don't know why i love this BB cream but i do , i like the way it oxidizes , it gives me a really pretty summer bronzy look on my face . i usually wear this BB cream with some highlighter ( so that my face stays bright in the middle when it oxidizes ) , with my eyes brows done , a nice natural nude lip colour and some mascara .

When i wash this BB cream off my face i do see an improvement on my skin , it looks a little brighter/Alive, and healthier with a slight glow . ( i've been occasionally wearing this BB cream for 3 months & i am NOT acne prone )

THE PROS about this BB Cream is , Its smooth blends EASY to multiple complexions , improves skin , looks natural on the face , has a High SPF of 30 , great for dry skin women and women that dont mind embracing their dueyness and its very moisturizing .

THE CONS about this BB Cream is , the price i think they should lower the price of this BB cream its 11-15 dollars depending on where you get it , the shade range sucks and it gets duey pretty fast ..

( i uploaded a picture of me wearing this product , i also had on
Mac Studio Finsh Concealer NC30 ( highlighting shade )
Lips : Milani Color Statement LipLiner " All Natural 04 " )

here is a link to an up close picture of me wearing this product . its a comparison of 40mins vs 4-5hours of this product .
-----> http://oi61.tinypic.com/2el9rvs.jpg

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Gamze88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good BB cream, it's very dewy and makes my skin look glowy. The only downside is that it smells very strongly of sunscreen. I mix mine with a little revlon whipped foundation and it goes on nicely like that or alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by lushbylaura

Bought it because I was sleeping over a friend's house for a New Year's Party and forgot to bring my foundation. Chose this product because I saw that there was a special buy 1 get 1 free sale. My first use did not impress me as I was more used to using foundations and tried to use it in the same way as a foundation - it didn't work because a BB cream doesn't have the creaminess and level of coverage you would get with a foundation. However, my other applications for my everyday makeup is very good.

1) Blendability: decent blendability, applied well either with fingers or a damp beauty blender. Can be a tiny bit flaky but not so much.

2) Provides a good base and adhesive for powders, blushes and highlighters - these products stay on the whole day after using this BB cream!

3) Coverage: not recommended for those still battling with acne. I have acne-prone skin but my priority is maintaining and ensuring that my skin is blemish free so this serves better for adhesive purposes and evening out skin tones rather than covering your skin.

4) Colour: I like the light colour, a lot of BB creams I find in Beauty Supply stores here are too dark for me.

5) How it feels: light weight and not pore-clogging.

Excellent product for everyday makeup application!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Doglover19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only bb cream that matches my skin tone right on the dot. Its my HG foundation-type product. I think the reason this has such bad reviews is cause if you wear it alone it is very greasy and shiny and starts to look gross after a while. BUT the reason it works for me is simple... Dr.brandt primer! Its an expensive primer from sephora but it literally transforms this bb cream soo much! I highly suggest anyone who wants to try this product and see amazing results to try it with a really high quality primer. The dr.brandt one i use is around 65$ for a small tube but i can always get big bundles of the tubes on ebay for a great price. So overall, if you use this product without a primer its a 1 lippy but if you use a really good primer its 4 lippies.