Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

3.0

on 5/15/2015 11:04:00 PM

This product is the kind of product I would use to school. It is very light and it doesn't look cakey on my skin. I have a combination skin so this product makes the dry parts of my face not dry and it makes the oily parts of my face not oily. However, this product is not long lasting so i have to reapply it every few hours and if I sweat it feels disgusting on my skin. but overall i think It is a great product and I got compliments wearing this product because it looks like i'm not using makeup at all but my face looks really smooth! It is quite hard to blend it with my fingers tho, I usually use a kabuki brush for this!

*forgive my grammar mistakes

on 5/10/2015 6:36:00 PM

This is an OK bb cream, I wouldn´t say it's great though, it applies horribly because without powder it's extremely greasy looking but it last through the day, the coverage it's quite sheer but it evens out the skin tone, I guess it's an easy fix for running errands and not wanting to get a whole face of make up, but for the whole day I wouldn't

on 4/25/2015 4:42:00 PM

Not for dry skin! Or oily skin for that matter. Under my eyes, near my nose, and the front of my cheeks are crazy dry. This bb cream stuck to the flakes and accentuated the dryness. Not to mention it separated on my mildly oily forehead and somehow disappeared on my forehead and nose. It left me looking like a hot mess. But if you have normal skin and don't need something to last long, it did have fairly good coverage and the squeeze tube is nice.

Being a fan of Revlon's other Photoready Foundations I wanted to give this one a try. My skin can be extra dry in the winter and need a little extra moisture and thought this might help do the trick. Well the moisture was definitely there and made my face feel less dry. However it was almost too much. Coming from someone who has very dry skin it's hard to even fathom saying that but I felt like my face was overly shiny and greasy after I put it on. I felt like I HAD to use a powder on top of it not just to set it but cause it was just too greasy. It did not blend very well and I had to put a lot on to get the coverage I wanted. I often will use my foundation as an eye shadow primer when I am out of it and have no issue doing so. This stuff however made it so that my eyeliner didn't want to stick to my lids so I could not use it as a back up. I am not a fan of foundations that if I barely touch my face it comes off on my hand, my phone etc. This foundation does that. Also if you are wondering about the consistency... it comes out sortof like a very watered down sunscreen. Smells like it as well. So atleast you know the sunscreen they promise is in it. I love Revlon but this one I won't be buying again.

on 4/12/2015 7:40:00 PM

The first thing I noticed about this product was the pungent smell of sunscreen. The color was a bit too tan for my skin, but that's because I'm not tan yet! I'll stay away from this product until I am tan, but I'm hoping my skin will match up with it!

It seems to offer medium to full coverage, and does a decent job blurring out my pores.

on 3/29/2015 11:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Yet another BB Cream riding the coattails of the Asian trend. This stuff slid around on my skin, highlighted my pores, and had less coverage than my favorite BB creams (including my HG by SKIN79). I felt like I was wearing a tinted greasy moisturizer.

As far as parabens go, don't buy into the fear mongering. Do some research before believing unsourced Yahoo articles. Parabens are naturally occurring chemicals, and they're actually a very gentle preservative. More info can be found online at The American Cancer Society and the FDA. There's also a great article titled: The Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety: Final Opinion on Parabens. Don't give a product a bad review because it contains parabens. They are not bad, just severely misunderstood.

on 3/19/2015 5:30:00 AM

I bought this product because I wanted something light with sheer coverage for my everyday use, having tried multiple BB creams in the past all I can say BB creams are just not my cup of tea.
I bought the Revlon Photoready BB Cream in the Light medium shade which seems too dark on my skin. The coverage is sheer which is not a problem with my skin as I donot have a problem with acne *Touch wood* This cream turned my face into a dark pile of sleeky mess in 2 hours. The product also contains parabens so I would'nt recomend this cream to anybody. The product says reapply after every 2 hours, which according to me is total bull.

P.S: Just read amazing reveiws about the Bobby Brown BB Cream, planing to try my luck with BB creams one last time.

Xx.

on 2/28/2015 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It was working pretty well for me but I looked at the ingredients about a month ago and it was filled with parabens so I threw it out

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this, and at first it seemed to be working fine. It didn't provide much coverage, it was thin, and a bit oily, but I thought I'd just go with it, because I was tired of trying on BB cream after BB cream and not finding what I needed. So I stuck with it awhile. And then, after sometime, it started getting oilier, and whenever I squeezed the tube, water came out first, and then the cream, which was now mushy and oily and bleh. It also made me breakout.
Give this cream a few weeks and it goes horribly wrong. I would not buy again at all.

on 2/23/2015 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I wasn't going to review this to be honest. I bought it about a year ago used it a few times and didn't like it. I tossed it in a drawer to forget about it but then recently my skin has changed. Either from the very cold weather or maybe age has my skin turning from super oily to combination, I'm not sure what's going on yet. What I do know is my old BB cream wasn't working for the dryness my skin is experiencing. So I dug this out and decided to give it another go. I'd tried moisturizers, exfoliating, AHAs but nothing was making my BB cream look better on my flaky skin. This BB cream looks good on my combo skin, the dry areas don't look dry, the coverage isn't great but it hides what I need it to. I hate the consistency of this, it's weirdly thin and almost oily. I top it with Estee Lauder Lucidity powder and it looks great. I recommend this for anyone who isn't super oily and has some stubborn dry areas. Would repurchase.