Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 6/15/2015 11:01:00 AM

This mascara is by-far one of the greatest ones available! It is affordable & of very high quality. Everytime I go out to buy a new mascara I end up buying this one, I can't bring myself to part ways with this amazing invention. The formula is incredible, it does not flake nor does it clump, the wand is quite nice..It really makes your lashes look brilliant. The only problem that I have with this is that in the beginning the formula is too wet, but that's not an issue since it dries with time...I actually prefer it after it has been used for a while.
I actually recommended this mascara to a few friends & family members, so far they've all loved this..Therefore don't even think twice before making a purchase of this..

on 6/14/2015 11:31:00 PM

I have used almost every mascara on the market from maybelline to Dior and this mascara is comparable to high end products at a much better price. It flares my lashes out almost instantly and never flakes. I have nearly no lashes so the fact that this one can really give me long curled lashes is incredible. Would definitely recommend this to anyone !

on 6/9/2015 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really adore this mascara: it doesn't flake, applies very equally although it makes my lashes pretty short

on 6/1/2015 1:00:00 AM

This is okay but the CG clump crusher is 1000x better

For a drugstore mascara this was pretty good. It's not as good as higher end mascaras but for the price and if your going for a casual look this mascara is great. When I first got it I found the formula to be very wet but over time it dried out a bit and worked well. It makes my lashes long and depending on how many coats you use, it also adds a bit of thickness. I found this mascara never flaked on me and it washes off easily with soap and water. I really liked the plastic type wand/bristles, it separates the lashes nicely.

on 5/22/2015 3:27:00 AM

I really love the plastic wand of this mascara. I was looking for an alternative to my CG lashblast, it is really similar, but this has a bigger wand.
Perfect if you would like a natural look, lengthens and volumizes your lashes slightly, you could easily build it up.
But if you have straight asian lashes like mine, advice is to let the mascara dry before curling your lashes, or it wouldn't stay.
I got so addicted to using this mascara because i just loved the wand- clump-free definitely, but the formula was average.

on 5/19/2015 9:01:00 PM

For the price I figured I may as well try it as I needed more mascara but I'm really not impressed. I have long lashes, I find it clumps them and doesn't give any volume. On the plus side it doesn't smudge or flakes and lasts all day.The packaging is basic for mascara but I find the wand is easier to hold with the fat and skinny ends. I don't think I'd buy this again.

on 5/17/2015 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This mascara is pretty good, but it didn't live up to all the hype. I used it for awhile because I did enjoy it, but I definitely have better mascaras. It might be my own eyelashes though (they're kind of thin and point down...they're pretty bad in short) because I've seen it on other people and it looks amazing. I find it clumps too much and doesn't really give too much length (I don't remember if the packaging said it would give length though) I used it on my bottom lashes for awhile, because it looks kind of nice there.

Overall, the mascara is pretty good, I don't think I'd repurchase it though because I have mascaras I like more. I would recommend it, but not as much as other ones.

Also, I bought the waterproof version (waterproof is the only thing that actually holds the curl on my lashes) and it came off fairly easily when I tried to remove it with a remover.

on 5/13/2015 11:52:00 PM

This stuff does not move at all! I rub my eyes sometimes then remember I have makeup on and it doesn't go anywhere! AND it keeps a curl! The BEST mascara I have ever used.

on 5/8/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been looking for a holy grail drugstore mascara and after MANY months and MANY mascaras I have found it. It makes my lashes longer, thicker and separates, gives an overall great look. One of my eyes waters a lot late in the day and NO issues with this mascara. I have noticed the more coats I apply the harder to remove. However, I started to use coconut oil to remove my makeup and this helps to remove it.