Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

4.2

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, (+/-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 5/20/2015 12:06:00 AM

This is mascara is amazing!!!! I received a sample of this at the Chanel counter in Nordstrom. I hate using little travel size mascaras but I gotta say I was so impressed with this travel size Chanel mascara!!! It gives my lashes so much length & thickness and also holds a very good curl. I only need 1 coat to make my lashes go vavavoom but I prefer to add more drama and go with a second coat!! I loved this so much I went out to get a full size. It is a very intense black shade similar to the Mac zoom fast black lash. This Chanel mascara beat my Dior show by a mile!!! This will be my forever go to mascar!!! Also it has no flakes/ fallout even after over 10 hours of wear!!! Amazing for how much drama it gives to the eyelashes!! Definetely recommend and worth the $35!!

on 5/13/2015 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the ABSOLUTE BEST MASCARA on the market!!!! Everything from the way it applies, separates lashes, VOLUMIZES, and curls lashes, to the glorious longevity with ZERO flakey fallout or smearing!!! I have searched far and wide for a mascara with only half of these qualities and always would find something to complain about! With this mascara, I don't have to compromise in ANY area!!! The brush is wonderful and delivers this amazing product without clumping. It's easy to build a more dramatic look (if desired) with still, NO CLUMPING!!! And the packaging is just GORGEOUS!!! This mascara is a win on every level!!!! Go buy it right now!!!!!! =D

on 5/5/2015 10:40:00 AM

When it comes to mascaras, I feel like a legless person in a triathlon. There is not much to be done about my really short and straight lashes. This Chanel one is rather good, though, and one of very few I have repurchased. Every one that tries it likes it. Great curve (for a water soluble one), thickness and it builds fine. Nothing can replace eyelash extensions or falsies if you are sparse in the lash department, but this is definitively one of the best mascaras out there and I have nothing bad to say about it really.

on 3/23/2015 1:56:00 PM

My first time using Chanel mascara and I will never use anything else. This mascara is PHENOMENAL. I have medium length, straight asian lashes that usually fall flat right after I apply mascara, even if I spend 5 minutes curling them. After using this mascara everyone has been telling me my eyes look bigger and people I videochat with ask me why I'm wearing false lashes. What I do is curl my lashes, add two coats of this mascara, let it dry then gently curl my lashes again. This mascara applies super smoothly and HOLDS A CURL! The only thing is it is a bit wet and dries slowly so be careful not to blink when applying or you will get it on your eyelids. I'd say definitely worth the $32 price tag. Absolute holy grail product.

on 3/4/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This Is the best mascara out there :) I have tried many, but nothing like this one. My absolute favorite!

on 2/28/2015 5:22:00 AM

Until today, this mascara is my absolute favourite! Although I always receive different mascaras and I love trying them all out, I must say this one can really make your eyelashes look long and full, so I can only recommend this!

I wanted this mascara for a very long time, I believe that I've never wanted any mascara so bad. It is way too pricy for me (especially where I live, 40$), I got mine as a gift and it was very hard to be objective. I think when you love something so hard even before you get it, it is difficult to be honest with yourself and admit that you don't love it as much as you expected.
That being said, it think LVDC is GREAT mascara. With one coat I get lots and lots of volume, lenght and if I curl my lashes before mascara, they are really defined and separated (if I dont curl them, they can get a little clumpy). If I put two coats, my lashes are really out there, they look excellent.
The colour is true black. There is no smudging or flaking whole day. It is longlasting, wears like iron. Packaging is classic and elegant,
It was a bit wet at first, so it could get a little clumpy, but after one week that wasn't a problem anymore. Sometimes I get a little mascara on my lids, but that could be just my rushing in the morning.
But I honestly feel this mascara isn't worth the money. I have decent lashes, nothing crazy, I think they are a little thicker and longer than average, but really nothing special. Still, this voluminous effect is dupable imo, at least on me. I can get the same thing from any decent volumizing mascara.
The most unique thing about it, for me, was how nice it wears throughout the day. It looks great until I take it off. Many ds mascaras look ok freshly applied, but after a few hours, lashes lose volume and definition or mascara starts smudging or flaking. In that department LVDC is a knock-out.
I believe that someone with shorter or sparse lashes could enjoy this beautiful mascara and use it to its full potential, but for me it is way too pricy, especially if I can get the same thing with quality ds mascara (for example, MF 2000 calorie looks the same on me). I won't repurchase.
For me, it is a wonderful splurge item, and if the one has the money, why not? But when you are a student and save up to buy it, it's easy to be a little underwhelmed.

on 2/15/2015 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to mascara! I have tried so many mascaras...high end and drugstore...and this is the only one I will re-purchase. Doesn't smudge or flake. It's expensive, but worth it!

on 2/11/2015 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

If your lashes are thick and dense by nature, this is a really good stuff to buy. Everyone thinks I am wearing false eye-lashes whenever I have it on. Does not smudge, clog or is difficult to take of. But on the other hand, as all Chanel products, it is ridiculously expensive.

on 2/11/2015 5:16:00 AM

Don't see what all the fuss is about this mascara. I gave this a chance and tried it out for a week but I would not repurchase. I applied three coats during my make up routine and I still couldn't see any change to my lashes. There weren't thicker or more voluminous plus it smudges under the eyes. I regret wasting my money on this as it's not cheap but you live and learn. There are cheaper mascaras out there that are much better than this one. Don't waste your money.