April 24, 2014 | 1886 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Collage909

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw these on sale and grabbed two because I love the Revlon ones so much. In comparison, these are kind of disappointing because they're sheer, not as pigmented as I expected. The one I was most excited about, coral, I can only see if I mute my lips with concealer or a nude liner. Still, they're definitely moisturizing and would show color if layered.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love, love, love this lip gloss/balm/whatever-you-want-to-call-it

I've been dying to hop on this chubby stick/gloss/balm/whatever-you-want-to-call-it train! I've been wanting to try the Clinique Chubby Sticks, but I could never decide on a colour and for the price (approx $19 CDN) I didn't really want to experiment and end up with a shade that I didn't like.

This was a great buffer/trial. This is a wonderful formula. I chose #245 Ruby Twist. It is the perfect pop of colour and it is in a very convenient package (like a fat little pencil). It provides a nice balmy rich colour and it keeps my lips super hydrated. The colour is not too intense and cakey like come lipsticks. It's perfect for the work place or a "neutral" kind of make up day.

I'm so glad I tried this. I don't normally buy drugstore cosmetics, but this is worth buying! For a fraction of the cost of a Clinique Chubby Stick! I think I'm going to grab me some more shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by zockaflocka

I bought the Ruby Twist for a last minute 4th of July party and I was hooked! It's more like lipstick in that it doesn't have a scent, but also like a gloss by the post-application texture. The red usually lasts about 2-3 hours before it begins to fade a bit in the middle of your lips. I love reapplying it though, so that doesn't matter to me!

I bought the Watermelon Twist recently and the pink is SO perfectly summer! This one doesn't fade like the red one does, and the pigmentation is perfect and even.

The only con is that it comes off pretty easily around the rim of your cup/when you eat. Don't make out with your partner unless they want a coat too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased Haute Pink. It is pigmented, as it didn't look washed out over my berry colored lips. The first one I bought slid out of the tube. I am sure Cover Girl would replace it if asked. I loved the color, so I bought two more. It doesn't taste like much and does not smell perfumey. It did not cause ANY allergic reaction. It didn't moisturize much but didn't cause dry or cracked lips either. I use it on its own or wait 10 min for it to "set" & put gloss over it. The color is a slightly blue based Barbie pink. It goes well with my pale skin. This color would go well with many skin and hair color combinations. If you have trouble finding a pink lip color you feel comfortable wearing, this might be the one for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by chriistiiiie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this product is ok i wouldnt buy it again, i found it made my lips look cakey even with a very thin application. but the colour pay off was pretty good

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by rach124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always admired the Clinique chubby sticks but never actually shelled out for one. Maybe somehow I knew Cover Girl would come out with a cheaper version.

Having tried the Clinique at makeup counters I can say that the CG version is not as good. It's not really that moisturizing; it's just very slippery, so it kind of sits on top of your lips and if they're badly chapped, it won't help. But it goes on easily, looks good and the packaging is nice. The colors on the outside don't always correspond that well to what you get so I recommend looking up swatches online. I got Jam Twist and it isn't as dark or shimmery as the package would suggest.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WAY more moisturizing than the Revlon one, and has much more natural colors. I found that the Revlon version, although slightly more pigmented, really dried out my lips. This covergirl version is super moisturizing though and leaves a nice semi glossy finish. I have Apricot twist and Coral twist and I am in love with both of them! Apricot is more of an everyday, your lips but better shade, while Coral is pretty bright coral shade. Love these, and am planning on getting more! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Zeeni

Overall i like this product , i like the fact that you dont need a sharpener, and you get more product then the revlon kissable balm stains! The only con i have is that over a certain amount of time i get a lot of build up around where my lips touch! I dont know if its just me? But its nothing too bad that a little re-applying wont fix!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I love this product line but I have this in 205 ballet twist.This is a pale pink which on my lips looks white so I hate this one but I love this product.They are glossy and they stain a little which makes them even better.
Only downer don't put them in your pocket as the lid sometimes slips off but it only does this in a pocket and not my bag

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

I got this in watermelon and is it ever pigmented! My lips look super pink and bright! I want to buy this in Haute pink twist as well. The only downside to this is that there is no scent :(