April 20, 2014 | 1349 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by alanisrubiano

I was so excited after hearing all the good reviews, but I was so disappointed, doesn't hold a curl, its a very wet formula, and its not even waterproof!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

2.5/5 lippies
It's an ok mascara. It lengthened and volumized. But like most cover girl mascaras it doesn't hold a curl. It also started to flake off after 5 hrs of wear... So I was picking little pieces of mascara bits off my under eyes...
The packaging is way too bulky.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ZanaDi

I went out of my way to buy the waterproof version and only found 'water resistant'. Very disappointed when I came back inside after brushing snow of my car for 5 mins to see I looked like Alice Cooper with it dripping down my face. VERY disappointing and expensive.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueenstylebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Never buying this thing again. I tried putting on 2 coats when I first got this but it still clumped even though that just defeated the purpose of the item. Save money and dont get this product it does not crush clumps.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by knightandday

at first i saw this product and thought clump crusher eyy??? ok lets try this for me this cost $10 and change i first tried it on and it was ok then the second application i noticed there were small clumps on my eye lashes and the wand. It was not ok i was furious i payed $10 for a worthless product SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT
BUT...... without the clumps the mascara would've been worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by angelammm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will not buy this again. My eye lashes did not hold a curl. I threw out two eye lash curlers thinking they were not good. I then bought a new curler, curled an eye used GC Clump Crusher, yet the curl did NOT hold. I used another brand on the other eye and the lashes stayed curled. I have read a few other posts, about this happening to them as well. I don't know what ingredient is in this product, but it will not keep the curl.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by NikiIsEpic

I bought this at target a couple of months ago. I bought it because i needed a new everyday type of mascara. This mascara is PERFECT for natural lashes, its the best natural lash mascara i have tried, but frankly i prefer more dramatic lashes. I found the formula not black enough. It curled my lashes beautifully but was not dark enough. I was dessapointed since it was advertissed as a staitement mascara. Went it comes to lashes i like, curled, defined, flamed out looks. The brush was really nice but the formula was a little dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by mrsschott

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Mascara is one of my passions, along with foundations and other makeup, however, this mascara has become a staple item in my routine. I used to use only the Last Blast Fusion, until this baby was released. This mascara lengthens and adds moderate volume without clumping. I do not believe there is a mascara out there that can give you the look of "false lashes", however this mascara makes mine noticeable by others but not "obvious" like false lashes would be on me. The consistency of this formula is not "wet" but more on the drier side. The brush is curved, and has medium to short bristles that coat your lashes evenly. This formula is PERFECT for those who love to layer like myself! This is one I will continue to repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara falls into the "good enough" category. It doesn't flake, and it does enhance my lashes, but it's not a wow. If you want a subtle mascara that lengthens somewhat and doesn't clump, this will work. It's not the "perfect" mascara, though. Does that even exist?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by blinktwice16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara for long pretty lashes. It gives a little volume, but it mainly gives length. It does not clump AT ALL. I love that it gives clean lashes. If you're looking for a really dramatic look, this may not be a mascara for you. It doesn't give a spidery effect. And it is not water proof, or even water resistant at all. But it doesn't give me smudges or flakes under my eyes. This is my go to mascara for everyday. I love it!