November 27, 2014 | 1427 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by margokissy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my daily mascara! It's what I'm usually wearing if you catch me during the day, at work, on weekends...

This is for several reasons:
1) it really does not clump.
2) It is extremely build-able, so be patient and keep wiggling and stroking upwards.
3) It comes in BROWN! Not black-brown, not glam brown, actual brown. Perfect for work or days where you'll be outside in natural light a lot.
4) It stays on.

While brown is my go-to, I also have it in "very black" which I love using when I want a little more oomph. I rebuy and rebuy tubes of Clump Crusher brown mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Angieskullsaw

I really like this product. The packaging is nice and the wand is awesome at separating and combing through my lashes. The ONLY problem I found with this is that it starts to flake off after only a few hours. I'm still trying to find a good mascara that won't flake. I might buy this again if I haven't found one that doesn't flake.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by bymysoultosqueeze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. My lashes are long and I can usually make them look decent with any mascara but this one makes them look like I have fake lashes (and was also asked that many times while wearing this mascara) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by xade

I've almost used up my first bottle of this mascara and I would say it's my favourite. I love that it makes the lashes dark and defined with zero clumps. It looks so natural . I am impressed that even though I've had this bottle last me for quite a while the formula did not dry out or change and the packaging letters did not rub off. The curved wand is also perfect for getting all the lashes in the corners while still ensuring no clumps. I will say that when I want a less natural look I like to do the second coat with another mascara to help with the length. Overall this is the best mascara that I have yet to own and will definitely purchase again when my bottle runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AnnaV72

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

There aren't any clumps-but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of length or volume either. I've been on a decades-long search for the perfect mascara, and I've heard so many people rave about this product, so I had to try it. I like volume, length, and just plain POW. Nice brush, and the price was right, but the product seems dry in the tube. I'll try it for a while longer, but I'm not very hopeful. The search goes on...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by danycgza

This is my HG mascara. I've been using this mascara since I began with makeup and for some reason I always come back to this one. It gives a bit of volume and it does not clump. Sometimes I use the Lash Blast in brown with this mascara and they do a great combination! The reason I gave it four stars it's because I wish it gave more volume. Still happy with it (:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by LWLook

I bought this in the brown color, and I absolutely love it. It looks extremely natural, very few to no clumps.

I've actually been using it as a brow mascara and it works better than anything I've tried. It builds volume and depth without looking fake. I really wish that they made the brown in a waterproof formula, but I'll just have to cross my fingers that I don't get caught in a rainstorm.

I haven't had any issues yet with smudging, but if I do I'll probably just keep using this on my brows and switch back to a waterproof mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by nigenasai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Does what it says, "de-clumps". Gives a nice subtle natural look when worn alone, but when combined with another mascara, it is absolutely amazing. It makes my lashes very volmuzied and almost fake-lash looking (but in a good way). Any mascara you use with this , will make your lashes unclumped and pretty.
Put on any mascara that you want on first (as many coats as you'd like as well),
then afterwards once you have all these clumps, USE THIS MASCARA AS A DECLUMPING TOOL. The wand itself was made to de-clump, so you might as well use this as if it were an Eyelash Comb.
Works great, and id definately buy again.
Cons - Does not add thickening, and only adds a slight bit of length. Suggested to use with another mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sweetypea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome mascara, a Godsend for helping to curl my stick-straight lashes. The brush shape is amazing, I will always use this mascara after any other one to separate, de-clump & lift my lashes up. It's also a great bottom lash mascara like other reviewers have said. This is my go-to for a natural look, but it can be layered up to look slightly more dramatic. This won't give me the false lash look in 3 coats, but maybe it would if I were to spend a really long time building it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara definitely can hold its own against HE mascaras! I love to use it alone or over another mascara. The brush gives slight curl to my lashes. When I build my lashes..they do not look clumpy or spidery. This mascara will be in my makeup arsenal for a long while!!