Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

on 2/22/2015 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have repurchased this mascara maybe 5 times now. I LOVE it! If you're looking for clump free or natural lashes than pick this up! It does enough volume and length for me. If you don't like the natural look but want clump free lashes then pair this and your favorite mascara together. I pair this with the yellow covergirl length mascara.

on 2/21/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pros: the mascara looks very natural and is ideal for anyone trying to look like they have no make up on. It doesn't clump at all and for me it doesn't smudge. It also can keep a curl. It lengthens a little bit and make the lashes separated and black. I love the wand because it's not too big but is a decent size and shape. Cons: it doesn't volumise at all but I don't think that's the point of the mascara. It doesn't last all day like I would want it to. Overall I would buy it again if I needed a mascara that looks very natural and if it was on sale.

My other go-to mascara, i actually have this one in a brown tint which you would think would be too light as i like dark black lashes. But this actually gives a great natural full look, most people think it's my own lashes with no product on them when i use this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MY FAV COVERGIRL. The color is 10x better than most, if not all of the mascaras I've ever tried (drugstore or costly)! The brown is stunning, it really accents your curve of the lashes. The black is dashing, it's dark, yet NOT overbearing! It stays on all day. It's packaging is practical. It's brush is stunning! A MUST BUY FOR ALL LOVERS OF A RELIABLE mascara!!

on 2/16/2015 12:27:00 AM

My favourite drug store mascara! Literally does not clump. I love mascaras with plastic wands like this as I find it defines the lashes more than the brush bristles. Lengthens my lashes amazingly. Is easy to remove with minimal make up remover.

on 2/12/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably one of my favourite mascaras! First off, the packaging is cute but it volumizes and lengthens my lashes beautifully. It makes them thick and long but still soft and seperated. I got it in very black and not waterproof. This mascara doesn't flake on me and I like that it's easy to remove and doesn't stain around my eyes. It does take a few coats to get my lashes as dramatic as I want but they look good all day so it's worth it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have mixed feelings about this mascara. The packaging is cute, but its very awkward for me to fit in my makeup bag (I have to do makeup on the go quite often!). The formula is nice - a little on the drier side but still flexible. I bought it in black, which is a super dark charcoal. Some people have complained about that, but I like it. If you want a true black, get the very black. After 2 weeks I feel like the mascara is already drying up a little. I've noticed a flake here and there. Overall, it's pretty good, but at the rate its lasting, I don't find it super cost-effective.

Most importantly, this stuff really doesn't clump! It separates better than anything I've tried, even They're Real. So, if you're buying because of the name, go for it!

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

It's a good basic drugstore mascara. :) I'll keep buying.

True to its name...doesn't clump or flake when going on, stays on all day with no raccoon eye smudges. Best drugstore mascara for sure.

on 2/1/2015 4:47:00 AM

If you're looking for volume, walk away now and don't look back!
For me, this mascara is a must have. I just finished reviewing my HG mascara (Revlon's Lash Potion) and decided that without clump crusher, Lash potion probably wouldn't work as well for me so, I'll give it 4 lippies.

If I'm going to wear mascara, I'm going to wear mascara and it is going to make my lashes thick, black, curvalicious and long. Clump Crusher on it's own will NOT do this for you, however, it does have a place in your mascara routine. Clump Crusher works really well to separate lashes and remove any clumps of a previously used mascara.

I'll use about 2 coats of Lash Potion and while it's still wet, I'll run clump crusher through it to separate my lashes and viola! beautiful, full almost natural lashes. If I'm feeling a bit more Diva-ish (which, if I'm to be honest, is 9 out of 10 days)I'll wait until the mascara dries and run a little more lash potion through the very tips of my lashes followed by clump crusher to keep things all smooth and as un-spidery as possible.