January 29, 2015 | 1303 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by sweatingglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used MAC, Estee Lauder, Dior, Smashbox and Clinique mascaras. I've paid over 20, sometimes 30 dollars for mascara that had huge promises and fancy brushes with bad results. I LOVE covergirl mascaras, they are the cheapest eye makeup in my kit with the most consistent results. Clump crusher has a nice brush that separates and adds some length to my thick, stubby lashes. Washes easily and never EVER gives me racoon eyes, all day staying power! Excited to try clump crusher extensions...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by opbxr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara, to say the least, is fairly meh. I'm somewhat on the fence about it.

First of all, the wand is incredibly awkward. Like most Covergirl mascaras, it's big, bulky, and difficult to maneuver around my eyes. The wand itself has a very small head with very small, thick bristles, so it can be somewhat of a challenge to get used to.

The formula itself is okay. As promised, with one coat, there is no clumps in my mascara and it provides a fairly natural look. But as soon as I use two or three coats of this, it builds up and creates a more dramatic look, but there are some clumps when I use it in multiple coats. It provides some volume and some length with one coat, but you can build up more volume with multiple coats.

I personally use it layered underneath or overtop of lenghtening mascaras, and it seems to work fine. It's not the best mascara alone, but it works okay when used with others.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by kdkdkp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought two different colors of the covergirl lash blast clump crusher. I bought brown and I bought black. They are both wonderful. Like advertised, no clumps at all. It doesn't have a lot of volume but that's okay with me. I really like it though. I just ran out, and I am going back to get it again. It's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by BumbleBees77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. I use it as a base for more dramatic looks and alone on days I want to go more natural. It darkens and adds length and thickness to my lashes without clumping or flaking later in the day. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by BelleandSebby

So, uh, this is the famed Clump Clusher? Just seems like a basic mascara to me... nothing extraordinary, but good to pick up if you're running low on mascara and you conveniently find it in the drugstore. I don't see any real lift or volume with this. Not enthralled, but ok!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

New HG mascara. Gives my lashes volume and does not clump them up....I used to use maybelline define-a-lash, but that gave me too many clumps. So did the Loreal voluminous. This will replace them both. Not many coats are needed...about 4 for each eye

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my go-to mascara's that I always make sure to have in my beauty bag. This mascara is my favorite from all the CG mascara's. It truly stops lashes from clumping together. It holds a curl nicely. And it lasts for a good portion of the day. This isn't the only mascara I use, but it's definitely one of my favorites!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by clairedelalune

I bought this mascara because of the great reviews and low price. This mascara certainly does what the package says and crushes all clumps. It also lengthens my lashes and goes on smoothly. My main disappointment with this product is a complete lack of volume on my thin lashes and double or triple coats do not improve them at all. This mascara isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have bought at least 3-4 of this mascara. It is my current favorite for just basic mascara. I love having no clumps through. I use this mascara as a base when I am going out and want to have a more dramatic eye lash look, for that use Two Face Mascara better than sex. But for average ordinary days Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by highpitched

I love this mascara it separates my lashes and gives me tons of volume. my eyelashes are already pretty long so I look for volume mascaras and this does the trick with 2 coats and hold my curl. LOVE!!!