September 2, 2014 | 1947 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by MegB125

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by snowpixie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, Love, Love it. Girls you should buy this its well priced it adds volume, you can get it in brown for a less dramatic affect or black to be really bold. I used to run into problems where it looked like i had 4 eyelashes or somer=thing or i would end up with big clumps on the base and tip of my lashes i somehow dont have that problem with this product it advertises what it does and i really love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by sydneysz

My lashes: short-medium length, straight, thin, easily weighed down by mascara.

Formula: the smell reminds me of leather. The formula isn't wet, and doesn't dry out quickly at all. It does become a bit harder to apply when it's drier, but it won't flake and it'll hold a curl much better. It hardly clumps, even after several coats.

Wand: the wand is nice and thin, curved, with pretty dense plastic bristles. I really like the wand for top and bottom lashes, as well as reaching the corners of the eyes.

Length: it lengthens well, pushing my lashes into the "long" category :)

Volume: it adds a little volume.

Curl: it's useless at holding the curl the first few applications, but as the formula dries it improves. Note that my lashes are AWFUL at holding curls with mascara on, and this is the second best mascara I've tried (second to THEFACESHOP 2x Long Lash). Waterproof mascaras are better at holding curls, but I don't like scrubbing at my lashes every night.

Wear: it lasts all day, and I have oily eyelids. On the bottom lashes it flakes sometimes, but it can be easily flicked away. It holds quite well, even on a rainy day.

Overall: This mascara creates a lovely, natural look to the eyes by adding length and darkening the lashes. It hardly clumps, hardly flakes, and removes easily with cleansers. The lashes don't gets crunchy and stiff at all, and the formula feels lightweight––my lashes are just so easily weighed down that the curl doesn't hold the first few times. I definitely recommend this mascara to achieve your-lashes-but-better!

Note: I noticed no difference between the original formula and the Extensions one. The Extensions has cooler packaging with the black lines on the rim.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by libbyfranc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG mascara!! ^_^ Best mascara I have ever used, highly recommended!

This mascara does give my lashes a bit of a curl, but looks even better if I've actually curled my lashes prior to application. It certainly lives up to its name- no clumps! (and no flakes, either!). It separates my lashes, and gives them a little volume (nothing crazy. 1 layer for a more natural look, and 2-3 layers for a more dramatic look). I wouldn't say it does anything for lengthening, but I already have longer eyelashes to begin with, so that's fine. The brush is great- nice little rubber bristles, and I like the curve. It does poke my lashline a bit when applying, but this is not annoying enough to stop me from using this product, lol. (and we all go through a little pain for beauty anyway :P). And oddly, I actually like the smell of this mascara, lol (some mascaras have kind of strong smell). I get a lot of compliments on this mascara, people are always asking me what I use, thinking it's something expensive. They're shocked when I tell them it's from the drugstore! :D

The only things I don't like about this mascara is the bulky tube (wish it was a bit slimmer), and the price (about $8 at Target. Wish it was a couple bucks cheaper, but $8 isn't bad). I used to use CG's Lash Blast Volume, which is also very good, but I think Clump Crusher is just a tad better :P (certainly a better brush than Lash Blast). In my opinon, CG makes the best drugstore mascaras (I've tried revlon, maybelline, and loreal, none of which I was a huge fan). Also, the tube lasts for quite some time for me before needing replacement (a couple months). Definitely going to keep going with this mascara! ^_^

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by rosesprite01

As soon as I applied this for the first time, my eyes started to water uncontrollably. They were also quite itchy as well. The worst thing about this mascara is that it does not do anything for my lashes. It basically clumps them together, which is exactly what it's not supposed to do. So overall, I hated this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by bettybrilliant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've gone through about 4 tubes of these and I keep coming back.

My favorite thing to use this for is separating my lashes after layering other mascaras. It's also great for swiping down on the opposite side of lashes for a more pigmented effect.

Layered alone, it gives me a great natural lash with build-able drama.
Layered over others, it separates and curls.

The only reason I gave it 4 lippies is that I've had some tubes that have dried out a little quickly.

Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by kabshop

Nice formula, application is super easy, actually doesn't clump! Is definitely water "resistant" - when I get "emotional," this does run a bit. But it's still one of my favorites. Coats lashes beautifully, brush is very easy to use and control. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by thesunshinekid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

An okay mascara. The formula is really great-very lengthening and volumizing. I feel that the wand really hinders application with it though. The curvature of it makes it difficult to get to the root and to get those little outer lashes. I will probably finish the tube, but not repurchase. Not terrible, not great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by kira1999

This mascara really curled my lashes and looked like false eyelashes because if how they weren't clumpy. It didn't flake on me but the packaging is bulky like most covergirl mascaras. The brush is rubber and quite versatile, it lifted and separated my short lashes perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Glimmerous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:

- Doesn't clump. At all. Believe me, I've tried.
- Long lasting
- Doesn't smear
- Holds curl beautifully

Cons:

- Like all Cover Girl mascaras...the wand is rather unwieldy.

Would I Buy Again?