Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good and affordable drugstore mascara. I really like the fact that it doesn't clump. Usually I would use at least 2-3 coat because one coat just doesn't do enough for me. But I don't mind doing the 2-3 coat because it doesn't clump at all. Overall, I am pleased with this mascara.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Overall, this is a fairly good mascara. As the name promises, it doesn't really clump. Additionally, it lengthens, curls, and adds volume to my eyelashes while still looking pretty natural. I'm only saying so to repurchasing this mascara because I generally don't buy the same mascara twice, regardless of the quality of the product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nice mascara. Can put many coats on and lashes get pretty long. Will not clump. Comes off easily when I want it to. I like it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Luckily I got this free because it's a terrible mascara. It makes my lashes so crunchy. I can't build with it or I get spider lashes. It did nothing for my lashes and I would not repurchase or recommend

I hate this stuff. It doesn't lengthen nor does it add any volume, all I noticed was that it darkened my lashes and was relatively clump free. After a few hours my eyes were burning and I had to take it off, after only having it for two weeks I tossed it in the trash. I love cover girl lash blast in the yellow tube but I hate this stuff. I guess I will just stick to the yellow tube instead of this crud that makes me feel like I've chopped onions. Blech.

Love the way this mascara goes on and colors each individual lash. Gorgeous. Lasts all day too. Unfortunately, it really irritates my super-sensitive eyes, and they quickly become bloodshot and I get a bit of a headache.

If sensitive eyes aren't an issue for you, try this. I really wish I could make it work!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Okay so after having a terrible experience with CG lash blast, I moved on to Clump Crusher, hoping for a better experience.

The plastic comb bristles are very easy to work with, and went through my lashes nicely. With one coat this did very little to my lashes, on the second coat I did get a bit more length and volume, but not enough for me. Rimmel Extra Super Lash gives me more length and volume. It did hold my curl well and was very easy to remove.

I tried this with a lengthening mascara I like that clumps to see if it would remedy that situation, and it didn't.

It's a decent mascara for a subtle look, but I want more. On a side note I wish companies would stop making these fat, pointed tubes of mascara, that won't stand up, take too much room to store, and are not easy to hold...rant over.

I'm on the fence about this mascara, it does what it claims which is no clumping. It separates, lengthens and volumizes but my issue is ... it takes just about 100 000 coats to do that! I have no patience, I want dark voluminous va va voom lashes in two three swipes.

It's a good mascara if your looking for a natural looking mascara and a very build-able one.

I really like the brush though it's the perfect size and shape so it gets all my lashes without creating a mess on lids with ease.

Formula is pretty good as I haven't has smudging issues which I'm very prone to

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I have bought this product in two different occasions. The first time I used it, I thought the packaging was simple, nice color and shape. The spoolie is strangely flexible. It is probably a soft plastic or a silicone. The product doesn't smell overwhelming. The price is fair, no complaints about it. I always applied after curling my lashes. The application is very smooth, does not clump as promised. But I feel that's all to it. The mascara does not thicken or lengthen that much. I feel the product is only specified for anti clumping. Is the mascara special to me? Not really. I just personally felt it doesn't suit my needs. But I do recommend it for first time makeup users. Its a good, basic, affordable mascara.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My HG so far

Pros:
- zero clumps, seems to wrap around every lash. very impressed
- lengthens
- no smearing/smudging throughout the day
Cons:
- not volumizing/thickening at all
- not as black as I would like
- no glossy finish
- leaves lashes feeling stiff
- racoon eyes do occur if you fall asleep in this mascara

Popular Mascaras