October 30, 2014 | 1433 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by LWLook

I bought this in the brown color, and I absolutely love it. It looks extremely natural, very few to no clumps.

I've actually been using it as a brown enhancer/gel and it works better than anything I've tried. It builds volume and depth without looking fake. I really wish that they made the brown in a waterproof formula, but I'll just have to cross my fingers that I don't get caught in a rainstorm.

I haven't had any issues yet with smudging, but if I do I'll probably just keep using this on my brows and switch back to a waterproof mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by nigenasai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Does what it says, "de-clumps". Gives a nice subtle natural look when worn alone, but when combined with another mascara, it is absolutely amazing. It makes my lashes very volmuzied and almost fake-lash looking (but in a good way). Any mascara you use with this , will make your lashes unclumped and pretty.
Put on any mascara that you want on first (as many coats as you'd like as well),
then afterwards once you have all these clumps, USE THIS MASCARA AS A DECLUMPING TOOL. The wand itself was made to de-clump, so you might as well use this as if it were an Eyelash Comb.
Works great, and id definately buy again.
Cons - Does not add thickening, and only adds a slight bit of length. Suggested to use with another mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by sweetypea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome mascara, a Godsend for helping to curl my stick-straight lashes. The brush shape is amazing, I will always use this mascara after any other one to separate, de-clump & lift my lashes up. It's also a great bottom lash mascara like other reviewers have said. This is my go-to for a natural look, but it can be layered up to look slightly more dramatic. This won't give me the false lash look in 3 coats, but maybe it would if I were to spend a really long time building it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara definitely can hold its own against HE mascaras! I love to use it alone or over another mascara. The brush gives slight curl to my lashes. When I build my lashes..they do not look clumpy or spidery. This mascara will be in my makeup arsenal for a long while!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Simplymel

I use this just as often as the regular cover girl Lash blast. Works just as well. Can look simple and fancy depending how many coats you use. This is my fave everyday mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ashji

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. It's a perfect everyday mascara! Separates lashes nicely and add a lot of length. Buil up to volume. My everyday mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Will definitely repurchase. I just discovered CG mascaras-- where have I been?! I loathe spider lashes and this mascara will prevent those from ever happening. Very natural on it's own and I love to layer on Lashblast volume, adds more volume while still looking pristine.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by keiraellie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

(Background: I have thin, medium-length asian lashes that hold curl marginally well)

Pros:
+ Works WONDERS as a lower lash mascara! Definitely my HG lower lash mascara. They look long and thick, yet natural. I've used the Clinique lower lash mascara and found it to give length but no volume. Clump Crusher works so much better! The brush shape coats the lower lash line perfectly and quickly.
+ It's water resistant, not water proof. So, it's not a pain to remove at the end of the day. I can't stress how nice this is.
+ Doesn't smudge on my lower lash line.
+ Gives volume to upper lashes, but work's best on top of another mascara
+ Price is decent (about $9 at Ulta) A little pricey in my opinion for a drugstore mascara, but stores often do Covergirl BOGO
+ Pretty easy to find (Ulta, Walgreens, CVS, Target, Walmart, etc.)

Cons:
- So being water "resistant" makes it easy to wash off, but if you are looking for a waterproof mascara for the beach or pool, this one is not it. It will come off if you get soaked in water.
- Does not provide length for upper lashes
- Does not provide curl for upper lashes. The volume almost weighs them down.

Summary: This is AMAZING for lower lashes. You will be really happy if you are looking for a mascara that gives you luscious, smudge-free lower lashes. However, if you are looking for a waterproof/curling/lengthening mascara for the top lashes, keep looking. So it all depends on what you want.

Hope this helps!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by number81

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The formula left my lashes a bit brittle but I loved the brush! No clumps even after I built up my lashes. The curl held rather well too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Amberburrows

Amazing mascara that adds length and volume to my eyelashes without those gross clumps! Best drugstore mascara I've tried so far, and I got it for $10 au was originally $20 at Priceline, the packaging is a bit bulky but does the job!