Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

on 8/8/2015 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Not a fan of this mascara, but it's not bad either. It was good for a more natural look, but for a dramatic look, it's not enough. I like my mascara to be extra-black, extra creamy, and to make my lashes look like false lashes, and this one does not deliver. I like the fact that it does make them long, but it does not really make them thicker :( I'm not a fan of the packaging either, but still, it's not a bad mascara.

on 8/6/2015 8:02:00 AM

This mascara is usually my go to. Nothing clumps, all lashes separate nice without me having to use any other product. And the curved wand makes it easier to apply.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is ok but not very pigmented. I like BLACK mascara and this is just a tint on the lashes. Doesn't really "crush clumps"

on 8/3/2015 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i have repurchased this so many times I've lost count, but this mascara leaves no clumps what-so-ever & made my lashes look 20x longer than any other mascara I've ever used

on 7/17/2015 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

"Wow" is all I can say. I honestly did not expect to be so surprised by this mascara.

I have not had an issue with clumps so far. The wand separates your lashes decently, yet adds a fullness many other mascaras cannot without gunking up. Isn't too wet, nor too dry. Minimal waiting time in between coats. You can easily accomplish a natural look or a false lash look; the layering ability is excellent. I've attached a picture- I'm using Black Brown, so you can imagine it in straight black!

My only gripe is that the tube is kind of fat and awkward to fit into my makeup bag. Not too big a deal, of course.

New drugstore favorite. Definitely buying again.

Favorite mascara by far. I hate clumpy lashes, and this mascara does a great job at separating my lashes. I find to get the most length, drag the brush slowly through your lashes. I had little to no fallout, and it is super dark. My only complaint would have to be if you get too close to the root and poke yourself, the rubber bristles hurt a lot, so if you have sensitive eyes, be careful. Love this mascara!

on 7/9/2015 3:32:00 PM

This is my favorite drugstore mascara! It separate and volumizes lashes well at a great price! I have a video that talks about this mascara along with other ones if you want to check it out.

on 7/3/2015 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

AMAZING!!! THIS IS MY HG! I'm so bad at applying mascara but this wand/formula makes it so easy and I always end up with flawless lashes! I have tried well over 30 different mascaras over the past couple years and this one is the best by far! I'v repurchased it so many times and I will continue to repurchase until its discontinued.

on 7/1/2015 10:30:00 AM

This is my hg mascara!!!! Even after applying 3 coats, my eyelashes are clump free and perfect! I store old bottles of this to use the wand on other mascaras because the wand is so great. The formula is also amazing. It lasts all day and doesn't even move if I accidentally rub my eyes! I defiantly reccomend this mascara to anyone who loves long thick natural looking lashes for a cheap price!!

on 6/25/2015 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Clump Crusher is a good basic, everyday mascara. It does a good job at separating the lashes and, true to its name, does not clump. I find that it stays on well and does not flake. If you're looking for a really dramatic look, though, this may not be adequate, as I don't find it does much in the volume department.

My tube smells a bit like paint but it's not too strong.

The wand on the Clump Crusher mascara is curved, which for me is kind of an awkward shape for my eye. I think I would find a straight wand easier to use. That's really my only gripe with it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials