July 23, 2014 | 1664 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Let the Good Times Roll

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at the LUSH shop in Macy's at Christmastime on a total whim. I picked it mainly because I liked the scent.

USE NOTES: About three times per week I use this at night after I've used eye makeup remover and Bioderma all over my face. I scoop out a lima bean sized ball and smear it in my palm, then add a little warm water and mix it into a watery paste, then smear it all over, scrubbing gently to exfoliate. I then wipe it off with a hot wash cloth, rinsing several times until it's all gone. I follow with Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel and OH Sheer Transformation Creme. The next morning I wash gently with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. I have pretty normal skin, on the dry side in the winter.

[EDIT] I've eased up on the hot washcloth and am now using a warm washcloth and just rinsing several times until the "brown" is gone. I've found that the oily film is not making me breakout and in fact has improved the texture and moisture level of my skin.

It leaves a slight film behind, which is why I use the hot washcloth. I don't want to say it's oily because that scares people but that is sort of what it feels like. But I think the film offsets the scrubbing and hot water, so my face ends up feeling clean but not too dry. It smells MARVELOUS, and that scent sticks around the rest of the night. I haven't experienced any breakouts, flaking, redness, etc.

I purchased two of the 3.5 ounce tubs and then noticed when I got home that they have a pretty short shelf life per the container expiration date. I popped one in the refrigerator and left the other in my kit. That one was supposed to expire at the end of February but I'm still using it at the end of March and it's fine (although almost empty). I haven't opened the one in the fridge yet but when I do I'll update this post with its condition. [UPDATE] - the refrigerator-stored tub was fine!

At the time I bought it I thought it was a little pricey and was kicking myself for splurging when I should have been buying gifts, but this has actually lasted a long time so it's a good value. When it's gone I may buy again or try Angels on Bare Skin, I've heard good things about that one too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ohsweetmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this product. It smells and feels amazing on the skin. I tend to have flakes and dry patches, and I didn't find this drying or overly moisturizing. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by mellire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've always had problems with my skin since it's always something between dry and oily. I've also had blemishes all the time...

I've been using this product now for four months. For one time per month I use this product. (If you use the peeling everyday it's not good for your skin! This peeling is made for peeling off the skin scales when your skin renews itself once a month!)

First: I LOVE the smell...I know that not everyone love that sweet smell of popcorn, however for me it smells like heaven.

Secondly: For using this you have to pick up just a little (!!) piece and mix it with water. Then you put it on your face, use it as a peeling and wash it off.

Since I've been using it, my skin is so much better! After doing the peeling it feels so soft, clean and neat. I love this product!
(In combination to that I use the 9to 5 Cleanser as a cream after the peeling...this, ladies and gentlemen's, it the perfect duo!)

I DO recommend this product to everyone having some difficulties with the skin and searching for the perfect peeling.
Another point I want to make out is, that his product lasts for ages since you only need a little piece and you only do it once a month!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by shadel

Love that cleanser!! i've been using it for the past 2 weeks + Gorgeous Moisturizer. Best combination ever (well for me). I have oily t-zone + dry cheeks. Acne prone skin. I was looking for something that would help me get rid of the blackheads and that would hydrate my skin (without over hydrating it + causing clogged pores), and that was the right cleanser!!! it exfoliates well, it isn't harsh, i use it twice a day. I said that it exfoliates well, but u still need to use ur weekly mask to remove all the dead skin and to deeply clean ur skin. To use the cleanser, all u do is take a pea-size of it, mix it with a bit of water, and rub it on ur face, then wash ur face with warm water. C'est tout!

Anyways that cleanser, not only does it smell good, but it does what it claims. After 2 weeks of use, i can confidently say that my skin is brighter, evenly toned, blackheads disappearing, my bumpy forehead is back to normal, and my skin is soft. yes it leaves a residue, but itz nothing bad, u need to wash ur face with warm (more on the hot side), to reduce that. i think most people skip that part, which is why they have more residue than expected. U r supposed to have just a bit to soften ur skin. I wouldn't recommend that cleanser for ppl with oily skin though (if u have oily skin and u want to try it, ask for a sample. Lush is pretty generous). After washing my face, i apply my Gorgeous moisturizer (also from lush), and i am left with beautiful skin! I'm happy that the cleanser is not limited-edition, cuz it really helped my skin. love it sooo much. will repurchase it once i finish my pot.

P.S: If u don't like overpowering scents, well, be sure that u smell it at the shop first, cuz itz so strong, but yet so yummy! lol. It also smells after u wash ur face and the scent stays on ur skin for an hour or two. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is my new favourite cleanser. I didn't notice any warming effect but that's probably a good thing.
It's good for gentle exfoliating but not so great at removing makeup. Overall I love this and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:43:00 PM More reviews by LenaPena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this exfoliater for my face and body and I love it.
I would't call it a cleanser since it doesn't remove makeup, this is why I use it in the mornings. My skin is dry, fair, sensitive and It doesn`t irritate or make my skin feel dry at all. At the same time it leaves no oily surface and I really enjoy the fragrance, like fudge but not too sweet.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by road2lane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not completely sure why, but the one from the UK is a better version.

I love this stuff! The scent is amazing. My skin feels so soft and smooth after. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by lipstickandleather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

amazing. amazing. amazing. did i say amazing?

this product smells so good that i want to eat it every time i use it! (thankfully they have a lip scrub for that.) let the good times roll has a delicious caramel-popcorn scent to it.

as for a scrub, it's very gentle. i like the consistency of the corn maize and it does a good job of exfoliating my skin without being too harsh. my skin looks brighter and blemish free after using this. A+ in my book!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by carcar44324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser smells divine, like nothing I've ever smelled before, like salted caramel popcorn. It comes in a cute pot and is a paste like consistency. I have oily skin and large pores so this does a good job of exfoliating and cleaning them out. It leaves a little residue on my skin afterwards so I use a little bit of another gentle cleanser to rinse it away. This does such a good job exfoliating that it's worth it to me to have 2-steps. My skin feels so incredible exfoliated. 4 stars for the high price, residue, and small amount but otherwise this is an excellent product that will leave your skin feeling soft and radiant.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Itsjustruthi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really really love Lush in general like their Bath bombs and stuff but this is litterally the best cleanser you can get! It cleanses your skin reallly nice (It dont cleanses your skin from Make up but from oil and other stuff that clogs your pores) and it also leaves your skin moistruized which I think is LTGTR best future cause when you are in a rush you dont have to moisturize your face which is great and it also smells amaaaazing love it!!!!!