LUSH Let the Good Times Roll

4.4

Maize Flour, Glycerine, Talc, Water (Aqua), Corn Oil, Polenta, Fair Trade Organic Cinnamon Powder, Perfume, Gardenia Extract, Popcorn

i 'm glad i bought this. it's amazing and yummy, after cleanse my face feel so smooth.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is more of a scrub than cleanser. So make sure to remove makeup beforehand. I got this as a sample from lush, and wow it is amazing!!!

Pros:
- smells like cookie dough, and the scent lasted 10 hours on my face (if you don't like the scent probably don't buy it)
- when i rinsed my face, it looked so smooth, soft and plump, i couldn't believe my eyes
- perfect amount of exfoliation, it's also adjustable, if you want it less exfoliating, add more water

Cons:
- is a little expensive, but it's so good that i don't care

I bought large size to used with my daughter. This will not removed makeup. You need to used makeup remover first. My daughter and I used this as a cleanser and scrub. I will buy this product again. Our skin cleaned, soft, and smooth. Our favorite.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

It smells so yummy! I wanna eat it... It's a nice gentle exfoliating cleanser. I reach for it when I am not breaking out severely. My face is left so soft and smooth that I want to touch it all day. I would compare it to LUSH's Dark Angels, and Mask of Magnaminty for that clean smooth/soft feeling.

Creamy popcorn scent! love this if my skin feels dry and flaky.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Only use if you don't have extremely sensitive skin. As with LUSH products, there's always lots of fragrance. I use this as a scrub 1-2 times a week. I love the grainy paste texture, as it covers the WHOLE face. I hate it when I'm using a scrub and there's more beads in certain places, but with this scrub, this isn't a problem. When you rinse it off it does leave a bit of a moisturising film because don't forget it doesn't have any cleansing agents in it. Make sure you clean all your makeup off before using this scrub.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I was looking for a new face scrub, a general one as my skin type is quite normal, but can be slightly oily/combination in the t-zone area, particularly between my eyebrows and just above that.
I thoroughly enjoy the caramel popcorn scent that the Lush Popcorn lip scrub has, which is almost identical, with the lip scrub smelling sweeter than the face scrub.
Use is easy- a coin shaped piece is used and I make a paste with a little before rubbing on my face in circular motions.
I enjoyed the fine scrubby particles in this- the maize flour lifts black and white heads out and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth after my shower. It does leave a moisturising film on my face, but not grimy or greasy feeling, just enough to feel like I don't have to moisturise afterwards.

Unfortunately after having using this only twice, i woke up with a large pimple on my cheek which had a head on it...and I never get pimples anywhere near my cheeks let alone pimples, very rarely. I have now started to notice some forming around my eyebrows which I attribute to the film left on my face from the oils in this.
I wanted to like it as it works as a scrub and smells delicious but it just isn't for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm very into the sugary sweet face wash its a very nice exfoliant, I usually wipe it off after washing it off. Very moisturizing and just lovely! Smells like idk sugar cookie?

I got a sample of this and am immediately impressed with this after the first use. It is a paste that feels grainy on the skin but not harsh.. it does not dry up the skin. Smells like a combination of biscuit and cereal. I prefer using this to Angels on Bareskin because the latter can be messy and hard to work into a paste.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The smell of this stuff is AMAZING. Like, you'll want to eat it. Unfortunately, it did not work for me. My skin is very sensitive and very dry. This burned. It also left my skin feeling.....not clean. I don't like the tight squeaky clean feeling, but idk this made my face feel dirty. I'll stick to my holy grail Angels On Bare Skin :) <3