January 30, 2015 | 1133 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Let the Good Times Roll

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Serena98

HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!!! I use it almost daily (not around that time of the month when I tend to break out) but I always have a pot. It smells like cookie dough and a little goes a long way. It makes your skin feel clean but hydrated. Cannot recommend this enough

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by luxlisbon15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this product, I've bought it three times in a row and will continue buying it. I've tried Herbalism and Aqua Marina, but this one is by far the best. The scent is absolutely perfect, it makes you smell like caramel and fudge, but it's not overpowering. It's soft and sweet and it is really easy to use. It lathers gently on your face and is exfoliating, it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. Definitely an amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Emilybakken

Absolutely LOVE this product! I used to have amazing skin that would react well to normal, every day cleaning until I had my daughter. Then it seems like nothing worked for me! I remembered I had an old pot of Dark Angels and decided to purchase more LUSH products. I read review after review and decided to use LTGTR along with a weekly scrub with Ocean Salt. Best decision I've ever made. After the first week or two, my husband noticed a drastic difference in my skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. I would usually get dry in my T-Zone after washing, but I don't need a moisturizer with this product. And it smells delicious. Can't beat that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells delicous.leaves skin soft. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Kburridge

Love everything about this. Smells amazing! I use in the morning and it's fantastic on my skin. Leaves it soft and clear.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by porcelianine

Lovely scruby cleanser for my very dry skin. A huge help for my dry patches, makeup looks so much better afterwards and it makes my skin feel lovely moisturised. It has a delicious smell and a nice grainy buttery consistency, I haven't had such a good scrub before. If needed it's possible to use it every day and it still doesn't dry the skin out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by emmacoles27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have oily and acne prone skin - so this product isnt really designed for my skin type anyway. I thought i would give it a try to see if this worked as a weekly exfoliator. This cleanser is wayyyy too oily for my skin - it leaves a oily residue after you wash it off which aggravated my acne. i find the only way i use this up is if i use it before going out as it softens any dry skin and is a good prep before putting on make up. Ive hardly used it though and its out of date with over half the product left. The smell is LUSH and the price in the UK is 6.40 a tub - great value if you use regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have SO many lush things n this is my first cleanser and i love it.. It was the last one in the store n I just got it.. This thing has real pop corn in it :) hahah u can see it. Basically it's like a dough.. I take a little and add two drops of water n dissolve it.. It's a gd scrub too but it's soooo smooth. Love it it's very moisturizing too

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by atrayloraxo

Smells like birthday cake! LOVE that. Only think that I'm a little iffy on is that even when you add water it doesn't seek to mix well...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by hannahfox7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this cleanser!
I use lush ultrabland at night to wash my makeup off and this in the morning as a general wash. I think the 2 work very well together as they both make my skin super soft and not dried out!

LTGTR is very very exfoliating but still gentle enough to use everyday as I find it very moisturising and good for my sensitive skin. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and it hasn't broken me out:)

overall it's a lovely cleanser