L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

2.9

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Not oily enough to break down makeup, therefore requires lots of rubbing, which then in turn causes redness and irritation. Not worth it!!! Rubbish!

great product ..... for a drugstore product that is not very expensive it does a great job :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow, very surprised to find this product rated poorly. This takes off all of my waterproof eye makeup relatively easily and so gently. Leaves lashes conditioned also. I must read on to see what everyone's problem with it was but for me, thumbs up. For the people who are finding this doesn't work for them, I'm wondering if they're shaking the bottle with each use? You have to mix the 2 levels of ingredients for it to work.

Since this was the first make-up remover I bought, I really didn't know how good I had it until I tried other awful ones that burned my eyes.

I love how it's so gentle, yet it takes ALL the make-up off with once swipe without tugging and pulling. I can't say more good things about it :)

Needless to say, I will be buying this again and will never stray since this is my HG make-up remover.

This is really great product. I use a lot of mascara and this always gets it off easily without pulling at delicate skin in that area and a great price. Does sometimes sting the skin a little - my skin is slightly senstive.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The one I use has a layer of blue oil on top..It is pretty useless... Takes a lot of time to remove my makeup.. Especially mascara and eyeliner. And even if my eyes look makeup free after using this and cleansing my face.. I still end up with raccoon eyes the next morning. May be cheap, but not really worth it since you need to dunk quite a bit on the cotton pad and doesn't work well.. Also, it stings my eyes a little after using this. The Neutrogena one is better.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a review for L'Oreal Eye Makeup Remover (Oil Free)

What an amazingly effective eye makeup remover! I was a fan of Lancome's Bi-Facil, but was feeling a bit overextended with my finances and decided to purchase this one at the drugstore instead.

It is less perfumely than Lancome Bi-Facil, which I see as a positive thing. It still has a soft,light scent but isn't heavily fragranced.
It has more of a watery base than Bi-Facil--it clears off every smidgeon of eyemakeup and mascara, but isn't sudsy or greasy like Lancome Bi-Facil.

I am very careful about what I use on my eyes as they are sensitive. I also had Lasik, so I am that much more careful than ever--I like that this is a gentle product.

Noting that I do not wear really heavy eye makeup. I do wear mascara and eyeliner daily but don't use a lot of shadow. This removed the shadow that I do use beautifully, but I cannot speak for how effective it would be for people who use really, really heavy makeup.

All in all, I am sold on this product. It is only about 5 bucks at Walgreens which is a savings of about $20 over the Lancome and it is a better product--what is not to like? This one is a keeper

Tried this after someone on MUA said it had the same ingredients as the more expensive Lancome Bi-Facil for eyes. It works the same, I'm pretty sure it is the same (this is clear, the other is blue though).
I am on about my fifth bottle as it goes quite quickly and the entry hole is not well designed but still, j'adore.

I was really impressed with this product for the price! It clears my eye make-up away with very little effort! I've tried a few pricy and rated products such as Dior, Chanel and Lancome eye make-up removers but this is just as good if not better than any of those!-As it doesn't leave you all greasy and within the first couple of wipes i'd say 95% of your make-up has been cleanly removed with very little effort. Its the sorta thing i'd used to remover eye make-up when i've just been experimenting and playing with different looks in front of the mirror and don't want to waste or use up my more expensive removers.

I have had no problems with this product it works really well for me. I find with some eye removers you really have to rub your eye quite vigorously to remove the make up which leaves your eyes quite red and sore.I use about 3 drops of this on a cotton pad and then gentley swipe over my eyes. My make up comes off pretty easily. Does not leave any redness. Very good product.