January 30, 2015 | 952 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Color Stay Ultimate Suede Lipstick

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by sunshinemakesmehappy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh this is a very drying product. It does last a while and they have a nice color range, but it dries and makes your lips look dry... I've paired it with lip balm and it looks better but I wouldn't recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nope. As many other people have said, this lipstick goes on nicely but after a short time (about half an hour on me) it dries into the lines on your lips, making them look more obvious. Not a good look.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by DanaCheryse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No good! I tried it for the first time at home and loved it. I was going out shopping and wanted a nice light coverage lipstick. It started out great, looked nice but fast forward to 30 minutes later and I looked a mess! It was drying up and creasing in crazy places. It was so bad I had to take it off with a receipt I found in my purse. Will never repurchase and will throw out the 2 I bought.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by kristyb114

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Saw a swatch of this lipstick in socialite on Pinterest and went out to purchase it immediately. At first upon putting it on the product goes on smoothly and pretty evenly. It's a light moderate coverage. Not a super heavy lipstick. Initially I was like great! This will be my new every day work lip color.

Wait 20 mins and boy was I WRONG!

As it dries you can literally feel your lips getting tighter. It's so dry yet tacky. Went to look in the mirror and as I suspected my lips were full or crease lines. This product is absolute garbage. Tried it again with chapstick both underneath the product and over top and still the same results.

I know this is a cheaper lipstick but c'mon there are tons of great options in the drugstore. I can't believe Revlon decided to release this garbage.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I bought this lipstick in the shade Trendsetter because I had seen a lot of positive reviews on this particular shade on Youtube. I do think that this lipstick is long lasting and doesn't feel too drying on my lips but it goes on SO patchy! The shade is a really nice warm red but I could apply this to my lips with a million layers and it just never applies evenly. I didn't notice how patchy is was when I was initially applying it but when I went outside my boyfriend asked what was wrong with my lips and upon looking in the mirror in my phone I scrubbed it off right away. Really nasty lipsticks....wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

really regret buying this. it DOES NOT go on smoothly, the colour ends up on my lips PATCHY. its disgusting, total waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by fivezero

This lipstick is utterly dire. Why, oh why did I not read the MUA reviews first?! I exfoliated my lips and moisturized them well before applying the shade Flashing Lights. Initially, it looked pretty nice. The color is a soft peachy nude with a touch of shimmer, very flattering. After about 20-30 minutes, however, I started to feel a tackiness on my lips, as though I had spackled putty onto them. I went to check the mirror and, lo and behold, the lipstick was clinging to newly dry bits of chapped lip. Wonderful. I have no idea how Revlon, who normally make such nice lip products, could release something as diabolically poor as this.

At CAD$11+ full price, it's an utter joke. I mean, I've tried <$2 lipsticks from NYC that are miles better than this. I got it for half price, but it still aggravates me to think I could have just gotten a SuperLustrous Lipstick, Just Bitten Balm Stain, Color Burst Lip Butter, or basically any other Revlon lip product instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by typeface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The color in this lipstick is fantastic and richly pigmented (I got a hot pink, the name of which escapes me), which was what drew me to it to begin with. The first couple of times I wore it, I noticed I needed to keep putting lip balm on repeatedly - more than usual. It lasted a few hours, long enough for a couple of classes. Then I noticed how much it flaked, especially near the middle of my lips. Clumps would just form and it was kind of gross, all dead, colorful skin. It also had a funky smell to it. The tube seemed to dry out quickly. I think I'm going to use the remainder of this as a tint to a DIY lip balm recipe.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by queenofconvenience

Affordable, love the colour... but it flakes off terribly after some food/water, leaving an unforgiving outline. Reapplying doesn't work - you'd have to scrub everything off your lips and reapply again on a fresh base (how inconvenient). The weird sticky feeling on my lips after application is also one to get used to. Don't believe i've had a lipstick as terrible as this before.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:41:00 AM More reviews by slingyt

Love the colour but...this product flakes off terribly after some water/food, leaving a bright outline around your lips. Reapplying doesn't work - you have to wipe everything off and start again. I've frankly never had a lipstick as terrible as this.