Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Ceteareth 20, Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isododecane, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptonate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTa, Sodium HYdroxide, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Dizolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citral, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Yellow 6, Orange 4, Red 33

on 3/21/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Not a big fan of BBW lotions/scents with exception to the hand san. Though I been hunting for Black amethyst cuz I loved it. Bought this on the spot @the counters for maybe nothing more than 5cdn some months ago when it first came out. I'm glad I did. Something is so warm,slightly sweet and comforting about this scent when I get whiffs of it throughout the day.
what confirmed it for me literally the other day was when I wore this, layered with one spray of my mother's Chanel perfume (yea she doesn't know I been sneaking squirts lol) and my strawberry BBW handsanitizer @ work one of my male coworkers said "omg you smell so unbelievably good". And there was a big fat counter between us... And then that same evening when my guy friend made the same comment................... I don't usually get that "OMG" part lol............

So I went today and got myself the big bottle of it..................... Can't afford the Chanel atm lol

on 2/24/2013 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nope, not a fan. Smells strong and artificial. There is a note in there that actually reminds me of the scent of flea bombs.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

[BATH & BODY WORKS SERIES #8] Forever Red is supposed to be B&BWs hollaback to the department store fragrance counter, but with all due respect, I think Cashmere Glow captures a much more convincing aura of throwaway luxury. The notesóbergamot, golden peach and apricot, jasmine, and a huge question mark the formulators call ďcashmere muskĒóare so seamlessly and expertly blended, itís not easy to separate one from the other; they all fuse into what can best be described as rich, inviting warmth. Itís a comfort scent. My favourite thing is the uncharacteristic restraint of its sweetness; the vanilla isnít going to make anyone think youíre on the dessert menu. Correct me if Iím wrong, but excepting jokes about a zombie apocalypse, I donít think that being cannibalised is on anybodyís bucket list.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the fragrance. It's not my absolute favorite but great to wear right out the shower on a sweet smell for date night!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells very similar to Warm Vanilla Sugar which i happen to like as well so I like the scent! The packaging is alright its an alright scent for the 14 dollars you pay for it :)

on 1/7/2013 5:29:00 AM

Way too strong, a boring scent. Smells something an older lady at church would layer on herself. Does not smell like something a young person would wear. Perfect for those age 50 and up.

I'm not a huge fan of BB&W scents. They usually smell the same to me after a while. This actually surprised me! I love the scent. it's not overpowering and smells really good. I usually hate anything vanilla based but I'm kind of hooked on this

on 12/8/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best lotion that Bath & Body Works has every come out with - IMO.
I don't have to use much at all to get compliments on how great I smell and what scent I use. I just love it and it never gets old. I highly recommend purchasing this.

on 11/23/2012 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the fragrance mist, Cashmere Glow! If your a Cashmere lover you gotta get this. I love this fragrance because it smells good and lasts during the day. I would recommend getting the body lotion too for it to last longer. The pricing is $12-$15 at the most. The body lotion is $12. Hope this helps (:

on 11/10/2012 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been a huge Twilight Woods fan since day one and Cashmere Glow is so similar that I can't help but love it. Chances are if you love one, you'll love the other. I find Cashmere Glow is a bit softer of a scent and I can really pick up the sweet fruity note of the peach, but I wouldn't say it's a "fruity" scent at all. It's a warm musky spicy peachy vanilla scent that is definitely a fall/winter scent with almost a foody spicy vanilla backdrop. It is immediately one of my top 5. This scent makes me happy and the package is super cute (not that that matters).

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products