November 24, 2014 | 1830 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Cashmere Glow

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by YanyCosmetics

I love the fragrance. It's not my absolute favorite but great to wear right out the shower on a sweet smell for date night!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by DesiredxBeauty

Smells very similar to Warm Vanilla Sugar which i happen to like as well so I like the scent! The packaging is alright its an alright scent for the 14 dollars you pay for it :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by lydiafan77

Way too strong, a boring scent. Smells something an older lady at church would layer on herself. Does not smell like something a young person would wear. Perfect for those age 50 and up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I'm not a huge fan of BB&W scents. They usually smell the same to me after a while. This actually surprised me! I love the scent. it's not overpowering and smells really good. I usually hate anything vanilla based but I'm kind of hooked on this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best lotion that Bath & Body Works has every come out with - IMO.
I don't have to use much at all to get compliments on how great I smell and what scent I use. I just love it and it never gets old. I highly recommend purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlulu8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the fragrance mist, Cashmere Glow! If your a Cashmere lover you gotta get this. I love this fragrance because it smells good and lasts during the day. I would recommend getting the body lotion too for it to last longer. The pricing is $12-$15 at the most. The body lotion is $12. Hope this helps (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been a huge Twilight Woods fan since day one and Cashmere Glow is so similar that I can't help but love it. Chances are if you love one, you'll love the other. I find Cashmere Glow is a bit softer of a scent and I can really pick up the sweet fruity note of the peach, but I wouldn't say it's a "fruity" scent at all. It's a warm musky spicy peachy vanilla scent that is definitely a fall/winter scent with almost a foody spicy vanilla backdrop. It is immediately one of my top 5. This scent makes me happy and the package is super cute (not that that matters).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love just about all Bath & Body Works products. And this scent is pretty nice. It can be both a spring/summer or fall fragrance because of the hint of peach in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent! Funny thing is that my guy friend actually picked this out! It's fruity yet musky. Peach is one of the ingredients and I'm a sucker for anything peachy! I love using this after I shower because I love musky vanilla lotions after showers/baths. Def gonna stock up before season ends! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

Wow!! This smells AMAZING! I bought it online since I saw it had a lot of good reviews and this will be my new fall/winter scent for sure! I love it =)