September 21, 2014 | 1765 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by ilyxdorkfaceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just picked this stuff up tonight from Walmart. Only 1.50 a bottle which is perfect considering how bored I become of colors so fast! Got a coral and a light pale blue and so far they look awesome :) colors are very vibrant and I love how fast it dries!! Well see how long it lasts for!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loads of colours. Good quality. One or two coats needed.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well.. I honestly don't know if the Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish I bought was too old or false or whatever,,, cause I really can't understand the good reviews? I think it's by far one of the worst (if not the worst) nail polish I've ever tried :o Really wanted to like it.. But so disapointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by chiimisu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This nail polish is really, really good. Especially if you consider its low price! I got it for around 2$.
Coverage is great, colors are bright and pleasing, and. finally, brush is pretty comfortable to use. It's literally the best you could get for such money! I like it a lot. Package is a little bit too basic, but it's not like I'm complaining.

P.S. I have it for around year and half, and it hasn't dried up or something else since then.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this in #420, sweet lavender for 98 cents at walgreens. it was half off. I love it, it's the most natural lilac color on me. I am medium/tan, olive undertones and it looks so pretty and subtle. totally recommend it, it's normally under $2. It dries fast, but doesn't last very long, had it for two days and already fading at the tips, I wash my hands a lot. But for $1 and how pretty it is, it's totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Sxiao1

Just brought one of these yesterday from Walgreens after seeing how cheap it was. It was less than $2 & well worth the money. As the bottle claims it does dry within 60 seconds, which really sold me. I'm loving how it applies, the brush is thick & very non-streaky. So the application is very nice & flawless. The only downside is how tiny the bottle is, but then again, I only paid a dollar or so. Will definitely repurchase some more soon! Never knew painting my nails could be this fast & easy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

best formula ever. the brush is amazingly good and doesn't streak. better than essie in my opinion. keeps up to its claims and lasts for a week (with minor touch ups). highly recommend it. plus it's really cheap. only downfall is that it's hard to find (it's made in the UK). try ebay and order a few colors. you won't be disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by amyannewaye

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a nail polish!
Usually not a fan of the Rimmel brand but wow this nail polish is incredible.

I paint my nails at night seeings as its the only time I ever get and usually always wake up with sheet marks. Not with this!! It actually does dry in 60 seconds and it comes in a great range of colours.

There is a downside though; you need three coats of most of the lighter colours which can become quite irritating.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by jessie5135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This nail polish outlasts more expensive brands and has a great range of colours, great brush tip and easy to apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

For $1.50 I picked up 3 or 4 of these and love them! What a steal!