December 19, 2014 | 1682 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Bunkyty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Always one of my favorites...... :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Littlemissmakeupxox

I love these amazing polishes, they're affordable, cutely packaged and come in a range of colours. I personally find them better than any essie polish or high end nail brands because I feel they give longer lasting colour and they don't make a dent in your purse. One thing I do dislike about the polishes are that they tend to get slightly lumpy when I've used about a quarter of the polish but to solve that problem I just add a minuscule amount of nail polish remover to thin it out. I recommend these polishes to everyone I know because you get your money's worth and that's really all you want.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

These are amazing. They are so tiny, cute, and affordable. This doesn't dry in 60 seconds but it all depends on how many coats you apply. The brush is easy to use and the color selections are gorgeous. My favorite shade is mintilicious. It's a pretty pastel mint color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by ilyxdorkfaceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just picked this stuff up tonight from Walmart. Only 1.50 a bottle which is perfect considering how bored I become of colors so fast! Got a coral and a light pale blue and so far they look awesome :) colors are very vibrant and I love how fast it dries!! Well see how long it lasts for!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loads of colours. Good quality. One or two coats needed.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well.. I honestly don't know if the Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish I bought was too old or false or whatever,,, cause I really can't understand the good reviews? I think it's by far one of the worst (if not the worst) nail polish I've ever tried :o Really wanted to like it.. But so disapointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by chiimisu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This nail polish is really, really good. Especially if you consider its low price! I got it for around 2$.
Coverage is great, colors are bright and pleasing, and. finally, brush is pretty comfortable to use. It's literally the best you could get for such money! I like it a lot. Package is a little bit too basic, but it's not like I'm complaining.

P.S. I have it for around year and half, and it hasn't dried up or something else since then.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this in #420, sweet lavender for 98 cents at walgreens. it was half off. I love it, it's the most natural lilac color on me. I am medium/tan, olive undertones and it looks so pretty and subtle. totally recommend it, it's normally under $2. It dries fast, but doesn't last very long, had it for two days and already fading at the tips, I wash my hands a lot. But for $1 and how pretty it is, it's totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Sxiao1

Just brought one of these yesterday from Walgreens after seeing how cheap it was. It was less than $2 & well worth the money. As the bottle claims it does dry within 60 seconds, which really sold me. I'm loving how it applies, the brush is thick & very non-streaky. So the application is very nice & flawless. The only downside is how tiny the bottle is, but then again, I only paid a dollar or so. Will definitely repurchase some more soon! Never knew painting my nails could be this fast & easy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

best formula ever. the brush is amazingly good and doesn't streak. better than essie in my opinion. keeps up to its claims and lasts for a week (with minor touch ups). highly recommend it. plus it's really cheap. only downfall is that it's hard to find (it's made in the UK). try ebay and order a few colors. you won't be disappointed.