October 25, 2014 | 1323 users online

Liquid - Giorgio Armani - Maestro Fusion Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by workingmdiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It's the only foundation I'll wear when being photographed. The airbrush quality others have raved about is no joke! I've been accused of "photoshopping" on this very site when posting pictures while wearing this foundation! I have to mix two shades together to match my skin tone(4.5 & 6.5) but it's worth it! A little goes a LOOONG way, so the price is a little easier to justify.Lasts all day too, without oxidizing! I'm posting a picture taken wearing Maestro with this review.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by pk31

BEAUTIFUL foundation. I always receive so many compliments from complete strangers when I wear this. It is incredibly lightweight, buildable coverage and as long as applied correctly, you get this beautiful airbrushed finish. Make sure to open from the base of the lid and not the dropper. I like to put four drops on the back of my hand and starting on one cheek, slowly work my way around my entire face using my fingers to apply. You don't want to apply dots all over and try blending them out after as the foundation dries down pretty quickly. I highly recommend for those with normal to oily skin types, you will LOVE it!!! I sure do!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by constanceyc

I love this foundation which comes with a broad range of tone selections. I have always been looking for a foundation that is not too white for me and i got number 4.5! Other than that, it is light and long lasting. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Shellikins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I live well over 100 miles from the nearest Armani counter, so I was super excited to try this product as well as the other Armani foundations. We did half my face with this, the other half with the luminous silk version and in all kinds of light this one worked better for me. Most of my melasma has been lasered away, so I don't need that much coverage any more. It is very thin, but I like that I can spread it around with my fingers and how it feels like I don't have anything on. If I need more coverage I can put another layer on and it looks nice, not heavy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Becky2009

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It took me a long time to like this foundation. I wanted it for ages before I bought it, but I live in New Zealand and it's not available here (at least I haven't seen it anywhere) so I had to wait and bought it duty free. But for a long time it didn't really work for me. I really liked the concept, and I found it easy to apply and long-lasting and that kind of thing, but it just didn't look that good on me! I spent a bit of time on the internet researching best methods of application and that kind of thing, but to no avail really. I found the coverage too sheer, but worse than that I found it made my skin look a bit ashy. There was definitely no glow. Now it is possible that I just got the wrong shade, but I don't think I did. It seems to match my skin colour pretty well, and I spent a long time with a SA getting the shade right, as I am neurotic about foundation shades. Even so, there was this ashiness.

I know I haven't really justified the four lipsticks yet. Well: I finally found a way of liking this foundaiton, and it is by mixing it with a LITTLE bit of Lancome Teint Miracle. I find that the blend of the two foundations brings out all the things I like about each of them and removes the things I don't like. I love the glow and imperfection-blurring nature of Teint Miracle, but I don't like the thick feeling and the slightly "hi, I'm wearing foundation" look. Those things go when mixed with Maestro. What I get is the sheer, skin-like look of Maestro with none of the ashiness. Just a lovely non-glittery glow.

So while Maestro on its own is not that great for me, together with Teint Miracle I have found perhaps the best foundation ever for me. So on that basis I'd definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by cocobinx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't even realize I had dry patches on my face until I wore this. Probably nice on normal/oily skin, but I find it really drying. The texture is nice, very light and silky. But on my dry skin, it looks HORRIBLE up close and the finish is dull and too matte. Even though my skin is on the dry side, I never have problems with foundations clinging like this one. It doesn't smooth over imperfections like most foundations probably because it's alcohol based. It just sinks into them.. so beware.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

This looked too dry on my skin and settled into lines. Drug store brands do much better on me than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by misstaggart

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It may not be the most rational choice, but I adore this foundation. Sure, my skin must be at its best in order for this to really shine, but when it does, it SINGS. The texture, the fragrance, the packaging, the beautiful finish. It's a wonderful product and I've found the staying power and coverage to be adequate. I have a hunch there are more logical choices out there, but using this makes me feel extra confident and lovely, so why not stick with it? I alternate using my fingers or the RT buffing brush for application.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Fevrier78

Ooohhh... I never loved so much a foundation like i love mestro..
I've been trying few foundations lately.. I bought samples of light bulb and face architect from shu eumura, and full size of face designer and maestro from giorgio armani.

I love those foundation above, at first i was hesitated to buy maestro but what the heck.... i bought it anyway. I used maestro the last cuz i didnt any have high expectation but.. i was amazed with how beautiful the foundation is on my skin, best among all i owned.

My skin is not perfect at all, i have few brown spots from previous breakout, i have tiny scars on my cheeks from breakouts as well during my teen, so guys not perfect at all.
What amazed me is this foundation could make my skin near perfect, it may not cover all the brown spots but you really need to put your eyes close to my skin to spot them, and my scars.. Somehow this foundation blurs it ?? My skin looks almost smooth ... Really im not kidding ! My skin looks damn good !!!

I have been wearing this foundation from 7am til 5pm, i didnt blot... Neither did any touch up, my face still looks damn good, no oxidation at all too. I have shine but good shine not gross or oily kind of shine... Oh man... Good Job Giorgio A !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kn2172

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had absolutely no plans to buy this foundation at the Cosbar in Santa Fe - I was perfectly happy with the cream stick foundation I had been using. I had been reading about it, so I decided to see how it felt. OMG! It felt like silk. My sister and I each bought a bottle of #3. We tend to go light, reason: we never see anyone whose foundation is too light, but we often see women whose foundation is too dark or orangey. We are both natural redheads, so we are fair-skinned, but makeup artists and store clerks always want us to go darker, when they themselves looks like they are wearing orangey masks. What is up with that?! Some are such beautiful girls, but so heavily made up and artificial looking. As some other reviewers have indicated, a little goes a very long way. In fact, it's amazing that something so light and gossamer can improve one's appearance so much. I simply use some (not all) of the makeup that clings to the dropper when I pull it out of the bottle. It stays on well, even in the New Mexico summer heat...even through Zumba class. I had been using cosmetic sponges with my cream foundation, but with the GA foundation, i use my fingers to quickly spread it around. It is possible to build coverage on undereye areas by lightly patting then blending some extra there. The foundation has a very nice finish. Now that I am older, I always always use moisturizer, day and night, and I have been using L'Oreal's Miracle Blur (when I remember!) as a primer. It doesn't interfere with makeup application. Sometimes I might use blush after I have allowed the foundation to "set". I bought my bottle 5 months ago and I'm pretty sure that I've only used 1/4 of it, so even though it's pricey, it lasts. I steal peeks at myself in the mirror while I drive to work. Damn, I look good!