April 23, 2014 | 1959 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio HD Blushes (all)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Lizpaola25

I love all the HD blushes. Yes, they are super pigmented, but if you apply this on your and then use a stippling brush to swipe on cheeks. Then make sure to blend. It lasts all day and it's absolutely perfect. This is really HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Shubbing

I got this in Headliner, which is a pretty and subtle pink, suitable for everyday use. Highly pigmented and a little goes a long way! Tried blending and applying it with my fingers initially, and the results were a little disappointing, too little and I couldn't really see the colour on my cheeks or too much, and it would get tricky trying to balance the colour on both sides.

I later got myself a sigma brush which worked wonders with this. First, I put a little on my hand, then pick up the colour with the brush and apply on my cheeks in circles or strokes. The blush will last you through a night if you set it with loose powder!

The price is unbelievable! Would definitely repurchase and also get them in other colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

purchased superstar. wow wow wow! the most perfest color ever. nice neutral pink something a bride to be should wear on her wedding day. stayed put for 7 hours (i wore covergirl oil free make up....light dusting of nyc loose powder in translucent) no touch ups at all. holygrail stuff! highly reccomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have tried the colour Showstopper today for the fist time which is a bright corally pink colour. The pigmentation is amazing, I have to say try to squeeze quarter a pump if you are only using on the cheeks, and half a pump if you want to apply on lips. Shake well before dispensing product because the formula separates inside the bottle sometimes so just in case.

I applied this on the cheeks and was amazed how pigmented this was. With a stippling brush dab it on the hands then cheeks to avoid applying too much, then blend away. I blend over it with a foundation brush (the one that I used for foundation) to soften the colour more. Once set, it won't move and will stay as is the entire day.

I also applied it to my lips over a layer of lip balm, and the colour was amazing. The formula sets to a semi-matte finish over the lip balm and stays for about 4 hours.

Would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have headliner. I have very fair skin but this is amazing. It's very concentrated and you only need a tiny dot. I put it on a beauty blender and then stipple it on and blend really well. Sometimes I put a little foundation on top to help the blending process. My only complaint is that the packaging can dispense too much product very easily. I actually prefer this to my benefit posie tint. More hygenic and 1/10 the price! Also very long lasting. Will last all day in normal wear or 6 hours in a pool!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by B_brown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush is extremely pigmented, which I thought would work well for my skintone (I estimate that I am a MAC NW45). As it turned out, it was too pigmented; a large drop of the blush was way too much for one cheek, yet a tiny drop wasn't not enough to go on smoothly. I bought the blush in Showstopper, which is a vibrant, deep purple. When the quantity applied is *just* right, it looks fairly cute, but it is too difficult to get the quantity just right. So I would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by electroTABBY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I actually really love this product once it's blended out correctly. It does have super super pigmentation but as long as you are placing on the proper area of your cheek, don't blend it out too close to your nose and mouth, and use a good brush this stuff looks wonderful and it lasts really long! Definitely lasts longer than any powder blush I've used.

I use this after my liquid foundation and before setting powder. Then after blended out this liquid blush, I set my face with the ELF Mist and Set spray. It really helps it hold for a long time. I love love love this. I have the shade "Superstar", it looks great with my medium/tan skin. I'm definitely repurchasing eventually!

Only thing is, the small pump is hard to control how much product you get out of it so you'll most likely end up with more product than you need on your hands or brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

ETA: I ended up buying Superstar and Headliner - both are beautiful. I highly recommend Headliner for light, warm complexions - it's softer than the deeper berry tones, more innocent looking, and gives a pretty glow to your cheeks.

Better than the MUFE HD blush. Insanely pigmented cream blush in a cute (and hygienic!) pump bottle. I have this in Diva and Encore (both berry type hues) and will be ordering some more. Both are super pretty and you need to be really careful - the first time I used this I pumped out a smallish amount and it was insta-clown face.

You really only need a tiny drop - seriously the tiniest drop, maybe 1/10 of a pump works for both cheeks (that is really my only issue - it pumps out too much product sometimes). I usually sheer this out with a drop of moisturiser for a lighter look or apply on it's own for more intense colour. It can be layered as well with no caking or pilling over other make-up. Works well either applied with fingers or a stipple (skunk) brush. It meshes very well with foundation or on bare skin to look like a healthy flush, and dries to a matte but very natural soft finish. It will take about 10-20 seconds for it to set, more time than for example Benetint or those more liquid type products, but this allows you to blend it perfectly without streaking, and once it sets you're good to go. I use a dab on my lips too - it looks like a creamy matte lipstick, or under lip balm for a toned-down colour. Just be warned if you do use this on your lips - it stains quite strong and you may need oil/oil-based make-up remover to get it off. I could not wipe this off my lips when I came home from work and had to literally scrub it off with baby oil. Gorgeous colour choices and the shades are pigmented enough to show up on a range of skin tones (I am currently NC20 in MAC, my sister is NC35 and these look great on her as well). Unlike with most powder blushes that fade away on my skin, this stuff stays put for at least 8 hours on me. On my lips, obviously it doesn't last as long, but the stain remains for hours - and like I mentioned above, the stain it leaves may need to be removed with oil/make-up remover because it really holds on for dear life.

Bottom line - this is an outstanding and versatile cream blush. For $3 you really can't go wrong!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

eyes lips face, you crazy company! For a $3.00 purchase I now have a highly pigmented long lasting cream blush that is matte and doesn't put dots all over my face.
Using just a tiny bit and blending it in with your small stipple brush I achieve a gorgeous flush or color.
Superstar is the color I used and it is a light rosy/coral. I will try Headliner next. MUFE HD step aside!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing, and it's also really cheap! Before I bought it (I have it in 'Headliner' and 'Diva'), I read reviews saying how pigmented it is. And they were right! I really have to watch how much product I pump out, because you need SO little, unless you wanna look like a clown. I use like, a 1/10 of a pea-sized amount on each of my cheeks, and even that's too much some times. Don't let the colours intimidate you. If you watch how much you put on, they come out beautifully on your face.