July 23, 2014 | 2198 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by kimmurs

shade 031 - linen

I have yellow undertoned combo skin ie shiny easily, dry areas, mild acne.

Coverage is good, it evens my complexion but does not mask redness/scarring as much as a heavier foundation would. If you are looking for very full coverage this may not be enough for you. I have a lot of darkness under my eyes and one thing I found is that it made my undereyes look very dry. Other than that it feels light on and the finish is very dewy (which I know contradicts the dry eyes thing but who knows?!). One warning is if you have very oily skin you may find this too dewy! I get shiny easily but this product was still ok for me, nothing that I couldn't fix with a good setting powder or mid-day blot.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have been using this foundation for a few months now. I loved the old formula so I was so afraid that Dior had ruined a great foundation. The main difference between the two formula is the new formula isn't as good on drier skin. Make sure you prep the skin with a good moisturiser before applying. Girls with very dry skin should look elsewhere. I have tested it in winter and summer. I am impressed with its lasting power (entire work day) after setting with powder, even though it's not marketed as a long lasting foundation like Diorskin Forever. It's not transfer resistant or water resistant. I find that it does have some oil control ability but it can still slide a little on a very hot day. It's very blendable using fingers or brush. Compared to the cheaper Revlon Nearly Naked dupe, the Dior seems to diffuse my blemishes way better to give me MSBB look. This remains my HG for cooler months and also shade 021 is my perfect match..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 4:51:00 AM More reviews by kirbear

This foundation is definitely for night time/going out only. It stays on for 6-8 hours and doesn't rub off. Satin finish is beautiful. Really gives a done-up look to the face but i find it makes me look older and feels heavy on the skin.

Overall i think its a nice foundation for oilier/normal skin types and anyone dry should stay away. Looks amazing initially but after 30+minutes it settled into lines i didnt even know i had. Wish it would have worked out!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by yelloworange

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have had this on for the first time today for about 5 hours so far. I bought Light Beige 020. I would say this is a satin matte finish. It also has a dry but silky texture. I'm oily with some fine lines and wrinkles and a somewhat uneven complexion that still breaks out occasionally. This has superior coverage, goes on very smoothly but has a very makeup'y look. I mean it looks like your wearing foundation. It surprised me because I thought it would be a sheerer moist foundation, I mean c'mon Nude Glow. Even with my oily skin I don't get the glow part. I would compare it to some of Lancome's foundations like the reformulated Tient Idole. In fact when I got it home I did a side by side comparison of this and Lancomes Renergie Lift. The Renergie had more of a glow, still more satiny despite it having a drier texture like Nude Skin. The color 020 has a slight pink edge but it is neutral enough that I could pull it off. The other match (Linen) was too yellow even with my yellow undertone.
Also as a side note I just read that this foundation contains alcohol. I remember using the Tient Idole when the new one came out and had redness and irritation all the time from the alcohol in it. I will continue to use it and see how it goes but will probably stick with Renergie.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Mikkoava

This is really thick and cakey. It dries my skin out and does not claim to have that "Dewy glow". Its also expensive and not worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

nice variety of shades but this dried my skin so much. too much alcohol in it. plus it has a matt finish to it that looks really "flat".

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Meeshwhaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

What made me love this foundation is the fact that I found a shade that I love! 011 is the shade I use. It gives a decent amount of coverage, it doesn't smooth out my skin as much as I would like and it does make my skin look dry. It does get very cakey and streaks easily. I have repurchased this in the past because I love the shade but I won't be when I finish up the rest of the product. I need something with more coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am reviewing a new version of this foundation (a skin glowing one) that Dior relaunched in 2012.

I've had a sample of the old version of this years ago (after seeing a shoot with Charlotte Gainsbourg which looked not too overly Photoshopped) and hated it. My skin was more combination then - it made it look dry, flat and sallow.

I was on the lookout for a new foundation and as this one was featured as a sample in one of the magazines in UK (I have grumbled here before about inability of obtaining foundation samples in Scotland which drives me bananas so I should better shut up!), I have managed to squeeze 2-3 uses out of it and liked it so I've bought the full size product.

My shade is 020 as usual with Dior but this one seems to be a tad bit slightly less pink and a 1/4 shade lighter than my Dior Forever one. It is a minor difference but quite significant on my face. It is a bit thiner than DF too (it has spf 15 while Forever is spf 25 PA +++), smells lightly, flowery and fresh but not too strong but it lingers for a while on the skin.

Packaging as usual with Dior is exquisite. Pump is a sheer genius and it is able to dispense 1/3 pump of product - simply amazing!

Another amazing thing (I am not wearing the Dior bottle on my face, let's get real here, a well designed packaging is a bonus but it it the product that counts) is that it really looks like real skin, my pores disappear and I just apply it with fingers! No more wet sponges and careful application. I can apply it flawlessly in 3 minutes.

I am seriously considering buying a darker shade to be able to use it all year round. Meanwhile I am mixing it with a tiny bit of Bourjois 10 hrs Sleep which is a bit too dark for me at the moment.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Nicojoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this foundation but it ends up looking really cakey on my face after a while and dries my skin out. Seems like it works for some but it is expensive and I won't be repurchasing. I have combination skin, somewhat oily t-zone and dry patches on my cheeks on occasion, plus I am acne prone during that time of the month and this seemed to break me out a bit more

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by principessa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This may be my HG foundation. I like the coverage level - I have fairly good skin with the occasional zit and just wanted light coverage to even my skin out and cover any redness. This foundation does that while somehow managing to work with my combination skin so that it mattifies my T-zone without making my cheeks and jawline look cakey. I was also lucky to find a perfect color match in 41 Ocher. Some foundations make my jawline look chalky despite the fact that they match the rest of my face, but this one matches my face all over. It's pricey, but one pump dotted all over my face and blended with a duo-fibre brush is enough for a single application, so I am anticipating that it will last a long time. It also stayed put for hours without any setting powder and didn't come off on my sunglasses. Absolutely love it.