Givenchy Noir Couture 4-in-1 Mascara

Aqua, Paraffin, Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Decyloxazolidinone, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Artemia Extract, Potassium Sorhate, BHT, CI 77499.

on 1/26/2014 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This mascara gives you exactly what it promises to give. Length (not extreme but noticeable), curl, and volume. The black isn't the blackest but it does the trick.

The problem is the flaking. The flaking starts as soon as it dries. And it's not a subtle flaking, it gives you nasty raccoon eyes and settles into your fine lines...It's not worth it.

I will be returning it.

on 11/30/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Since noir couture hit the counters, it is the only mascara I use. I have it in brown which is a lovely medium brown colour not too dark like chocolate brown nor too light like amber brown. I really love the brush and the conditioning effect on my lashes. It doesn't dry them out, it doesn't fade even if you wear it all day, it is easily removed. It creates long and full of volume lashes while it nurtures and moisturizes. Highly recommended!

on 7/30/2013 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It does its job lashes looks great but..after few hours it smudges like crazy.tired of ppl telling me ''you have mascara under your eyes'' shame though otherwise would def buy again.

on 7/28/2013 1:40:00 PM

This mascara looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING when you put it on, but it's always smudged after a couple of hours. Mascara always smudges on me really easily so i have to use waterproof, but definitely give this one a try if you don't have that problem. The packaging is also absolutely gorgeous and the brush is really easy to use.

on 4/21/2013 8:07:00 PM

It is the most expensive mascara I have ever purchased and the packaging is quite nice and it feels expensive... but I don't think I would buy it again.
It does clump a bit but I have no lashes and I noticed the volume and the lengthening right away. It is a $25 value Dior Snow and Lancome Hypnoise Star is just as good.

on 3/20/2013 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I have ever used. Better than Chanel Inimitable Intense (very good) and DiorShow (disappointing). The brush may seem tricky at first, and it does clump sometimes, but the clumps almost disappear by themselves. It definitely reaches lashes that no other brushes can, and the volume, length and curl are amazing. Just use a lash comb to get rid of extra clumping if necessary and you're good to go!

on 3/4/2013 1:48:00 AM

Received a sample size of this product from sephora and absolutely loved it! The packaging was sleek and very attractive. It's a non clumping formula and the unique brush design was very effective. Positively love this product!!

on 2/9/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I received a sample/mini size of this from Sephora. Possibly one of the point perks... don't remember.

Anyways I was disappointed with this mascara. I felt it was too wet, the brush was awkward to use and mascara left my lashes clumpy. I would not buy this mascara.

on 2/6/2013 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The Sephora sample left my lashes super long and clump free. Fantastic! This mascara is definitely not cheap, but I figured the amazing lashes I had from sample was worth the (swallow) high price and so I ordered a tube right away from Sephora and and found the full-size version great ... at first. Unfortunately it didn't take long for the clumping to start and while it still gives me super-long lashes, I need to use a lash brush to remove the clumps of mascara and separate the clumps of lashes. Would I repurchase? Considering the high price ... nope.

on 1/29/2013 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Best Mascara ever! Separates, curls, doesn't smudge, no clumps, unusual but very effective brush- i love this mascara and would buy again even though it is so very expensive. Only 4 stars because Givenchy still test on animals.

Top Rated Givenchy Products