November 28, 2014 | 925 users online

Mascara - Givenchy - Noir Couture 4-in-1 Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Glamgurlsf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is the most expensive mascara I have ever purchased and the packaging is quite nice and it feels expensive... but I don't think I would buy it again.
It does clump a bit but I have no lashes and I noticed the volume and the lengthening right away. It is a $25 value Dior Snow and Lancome Hypnoise Star is just as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Adina28

This is the best mascara I have ever used. Better than Chanel Inimitable Intense (very good) and DiorShow (disappointing). The brush may seem tricky at first, and it does clump sometimes, but the clumps almost disappear by themselves. It definitely reaches lashes that no other brushes can, and the volume, length and curl are amazing. Just use a lash comb to get rid of extra clumping if necessary and you're good to go!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by katielester

Received a sample size of this product from sephora and absolutely loved it! The packaging was sleek and very attractive. It's a non clumping formula and the unique brush design was very effective. Positively love this product!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by canadian

I received a sample/mini size of this from Sephora. Possibly one of the point perks... don't remember.

Anyways I was disappointed with this mascara. I felt it was too wet, the brush was awkward to use and mascara left my lashes clumpy. I would not buy this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Nnail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Sephora sample left my lashes super long and clump free. Fantastic! This mascara is definitely not cheap, but I figured the amazing lashes I had from sample was worth the (swallow) high price and so I ordered a tube right away from Sephora and and found the full-size version great ... at first. Unfortunately it didn't take long for the clumping to start and while it still gives me super-long lashes, I need to use a lash brush to remove the clumps of mascara and separate the clumps of lashes. Would I repurchase? Considering the high price ... nope.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by symphorosa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best Mascara ever! Separates, curls, doesn't smudge, no clumps, unusual but very effective brush- i love this mascara and would buy again even though it is so very expensive. Only 4 stars because Givenchy still test on animals.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by staceypriceless

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got the sample size of this mascara from my very generous sister. After applying it, the end result reminded me of Dior's Maxim Eyes except to a lesser extent. This mascara isn't as pigmented as the Dior. I like the way it fanned my lashes out and volumized them. It started flaking about an hour after the application and the pigment doesn't pack enough punch for me. I will continue to use the sample but I won't purchase it. If I want an expensive mascara, I will probably buy Lancome Hypnose.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by nnabeela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was very excited to try this mascara. I usually don't use high-end mascaras but the reviews on this were promising. Overall I think this is a good mascara. Is it worth 32 dollars? NO. For 32 dollars it better be damn near perfect, and it is not. This is very good at lengthening but it can get clumpy very fast. I almost ALWAYS had to use a lash comb to make it look like I had more than 4 long lashes lol. It does tend to get dry quickly also. I think this is my 4th or 5th week with it and it is substantially drier.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Alasse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this mascara ro replace my usual clinique one, this was suggested by the sales rep. I asked for a gentle mascara that would add volume to my already very long lashes. I was really pleased with the result and thought it looked loads better than my clinique one. However... At the evenings I noticed that the mascara had clustered into my very fine lines beneath the eyes. Firstly, a mascara shouldn't do that. Secondly, it depresses me even more since I didn't even realize that I had fine lines before. So overall, while I loved what it did for my lashes, I'll be ditching this mascara because of its overall panda effect. A shame, certainly for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Hottie560

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous mascara! Effective brush, gives your lashes ca. 40% more length. I have quite short lashes and never used mascaras but this one really works and widens my eyes a bit :) Definitely HG and would recommend to everyone :)