September 1, 2014 | 1731 users online

Makeup Brushes - Urban Decay - Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sammyanna

This brush is amaaaazing!!!!! Blends my foundation so well! Better than a sponge!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've purchased several foundation brushes within the last two years, and found they left my makeup streaky. This brush was recommended by an Ulta associate. I thought the price was a bit steep. I'm happy to say, this brush is THE BEST I have ever found! With minimal effort, it left my liquid foundation looking flawless. Cleaning is easy,too. (gentle shampoo once per week) Packaging/storage is lame because putting the top back on the tube without messing up the bristles is not easy. Overall, I highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

Out all the numerous brushes I tried, I have to admit I hate this one the most. It's worse than some of the ELF brushes I own. First off, this thing sheds like crazy! Not the best when it comes to makeup application and it uses more product compared to other brushes. It left my face kind of streaky. Despite washing my brush right after I use it or cleaning it with a spray, it's never the same after you clean it. It doesn't retain its shape, becomes kind of rough, and has a funky smell to it. I thought I got a faulty brush and exchanged it for another one.. same thing happened! Not worth the money, go get yourself a Sigma brush.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: I now *loathe* this brush! It constantly sheds, with each and every use. I am surprised that I have any bristles left. NOT acceptable for a brush, especially at this price!
This brush is good overall. Very dense, makes stippling and blending nice and easy. The one thing I hate about it, and maybe it's just my brush, is that this sucker sheds like crazy. And the shedding didn't start until after I'd had and been using the brush for a few months. I have a couple of other UD brushes and I'm noticing that the quality of them could be better overall. I don't think that I will be buying any more brushes from this brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by mjhicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really soft, dense brush. It's perfect for foundation application, foundation of any kind! I personally use it with Mac Studio Fix SPF 15 Liquid and Mac Studio Fix Powder and I am really happy with the results. I've gotten quite a few compliments too, and I've only been using this for about a week! I find it does "blur" in that my creases are much less noticeable and any areas that I've concealed (i.e.: dark circles, blemishes) are much, much less noticeable than when I just use my hands for foundation application. I would recommend this to anyone who uses foundation, especially those who wish to blur the look of their imperfections! It's quite easy to clean, too (I use warm water and shampoo) and it dries relatively quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by xmegannn

This tool is critical in creating a flawless face. It doesn't make my foundation look streaky when its applied. My foundation looks so natural. Usually I like to use my beauty blender for a flawless finish but sometimes it soaks up too much product sometimes. I've only used it with the Hourglass Immaculate liquid powder foundation.

Overall, great product at a reasonable price! I love using it for my liquid foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Marissaxox

LOVE THIS! Sooo incredibly soft and feels great against my skin! It blends beautifully and smooths any lines I have when I put on my foundation. I also love how chic this brush looks and the fact that it's animal friendly! Pretty and works amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by mauisnj

Absolutely love this brush - it's super soft and very dense. It gives my foundation a nice airbrushed look. Works well for blending and stippling. I haven't noticed any shedding yet.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lrenaud82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this brush when I first purchased it. it blends foundation beautifully. It does take some effort to clean thoroughly, I used olive oil and thrn face wash for a deep cleaning. Ive had it for about a yr now snd after about 8 months or so it sharted shedding something horrible, it looses more hair than my husband and not just with cleaning. I still use it with cream blush which it works great for but very careful about over working the brush to not shed on my face. I use the real techniques expert face brush as my go to foundation brush which is $9, eorks just as we if not better without shedding at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by newnewroro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wonderful brush! bought a few weeks ago and haven't noticed any shedding .it feels so light and lovely on my face, and gives a natural, flawless finish. i think it gives the same effect as some of the pricier, high end brushes from mac, etc. I definitely recommend!!!