April 20, 2014 | 1590 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Soft, warm & sweet scent. Been wearing this religiously for the past 10 years. Though this may be a 'holiday' scent, I'll wear this til summertime(when my supply runs out). When I wear it, the house'll smell like cookies baking in the oven, esp. if you use the bubble bath. Also great to wear on a cold brisk day!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by bkrupak

This is my go to scent around christmas/winter time. It is a nice cozy vanilla with no musk, and it smells kind of like cupcakes or icing. Its delicious. Whenever my friends pick me up in the morning and I smell like this they all compliment me. Its a delicious vanilla, caramel, creamy scent and its amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by sdtjefferson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this scent. It's so warm and cozy. My husband said it smells like cotton candy but once it dries down on my skin it reminds me of coco butter. I will repurchase next season.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Yummy, this smells so good. Just warm Vanilla goodness, it stays pretty well too. This is one of my favorite Vanilla scents, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Layla264

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this lotion! I have tried so many vanilla lotions, but none really did it for me. They either didn't smell as light and sweet as I like, or they wouldn't stay on and last for very long. This one smells like vanilla, but actually more like freshly baked cookies or caramel to me, which I love! It's really light and fresh, and it does a great job of moisturizing for me.

The sweet scent and how long it lasts is what really makes this lotion so great for me. I've always wanted to find something that made me smell nice all day long without having to re-apply every few minutes! You can't get it at Bath & Body Works all year long, since it's Christmas themed, but you can get it online anytime you want, which is great.

I would really recommend this product if you're looking for something really sweet and light that lasts a long time without being an overpowering scent. One of my favorite products that I own! Absolutely.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by horserider

SO yummy!
I bought three so I would have enough for the rest of the year. It smells like marshmallows and sugar and vanilla, I have one friend that thinks it smells like corn, but I don't detect this. Almost every time I where this my friends will comment on how good it smells, and I really enjoy it too. At first I was going to give this 5 stars, but I took one off because the lotion has some not-so-good things like petroleum in it, (the only reason I don't use it all more than I do). overall a very yummy, cozy scent :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The god of vanilla has ansered my prayers! BBW Vanilla Bean Noel is spectacular. A regular in the holiday signature scent collection, VBNís formula changes from year to year. 2012ís version features natural vanilla, butter cream, caramel, hint of chocolate, soft musk, and sugar cookie. I smell like cake and powdered sugar. The contents of my bottle are so tempting, I have to remind myself that this is lotion and not thick vanilla icing. Moisturization is great, as is the case for me with other BBW lotions, and the lasting power of the fragrance lingers for several hours. Yum! Layer this under Burberry Brit (Key lime pie) or Vs Heavenly (Indian rice pudding), and you are a walking testament to the powers of gourmand scent engineering. It is quite an experience, which is why I bought about 20 bottles this season (no exaggeration). Love it, love it. Only wish I knew about VBN sooner, but I shall buy more next year. Definite An HG in the world of vanilla lotions!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by memorton

This is my absolute favorite lotion EVER! It's a good vanilla scent (which all the guys love) and is a year round scent. It provides the perfect undertone scent for all my Victoria's Secret perfumes and worn alone, gives me a sweet smell all day! Several people over the years have complimented me, asking what perfume I was wearing! It moisturizes really well for me, and I'm in Colorado where it's really dry. It's light, and not thick or sticky, and is a good price. I can get a buy 2, get another one free for $22! Oh, and did I mention all the guys notice it too?! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I bought this in 2010 and loved the scent. So, in December 2011 I went and bought the lotion, cream and body wash thinking that it would smell just as good as it did in 2010.

Needless to say, the scent is absolutely disgusting. It smells nothing like the VBN I purchased in 2010. The scent is just plasticky and gross. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite BBW vanilla scent. It has a sweet caramel note along with the vanilla. The moisture from this lotion is average and there are other brands with better textures. However the scent of this makes it worth a re-purchase for me.