December 21, 2014 | 752 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by gwmagic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very comforting smell for cold weather. Everyone thinks I smell like marshmellows or burnt sugar! I think the triple moisture cream is longer lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by manipooh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. It smells delicious! Everyone calls me a cookie or a bakery. The beautiful vanilla scent with fluffy icing and caramel is mesmerizing! The packaging is really pretty as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Jschrader23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be my all time FAVORITE scent from Bath and Body Works! Smells like a warm fresh baked cupcake!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

Another one of my favorites! And sense you can only buy it around Christmas, that's when I go crazy and stock up for the year! I buy about 3 bottles of lotion, 2 shower gels, and a body spray! I guess you could say I'm addicted? I love it and cannot get enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by chrissypfeil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice scent. It's one of my favorite Christmas fragrances. If you like sweet scents or vanilla, you will enjoy this product very much. The lotion isn't oily or grainy, which is also a plus. The only problem is the lasting power. I'll apply after a bath or shower, and I can only smell on my hands for about an hour. Other than that, it's a great product which I recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by beebop808

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my fav holiday scents from BBW! Smells like an array of sweet creamy vanilla bean!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This smells like a vanilla cupcake. It's a pretty strong sweet vanilla scent. It's very smooth, non greasy and so far hasn't agitated/broke out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh. This smells soooo good! It smells like cake, caramel, cupcakes and everything sweet! I wish they had this all year, cause it's definitely one of my favorite scents! Anyone who loves sweet scents, I can guarantee that you will love this. It's sweet and soft without smelling plasticky or artificial.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Soft, warm & sweet scent. Been wearing this religiously for the past 10 years. Though this may be a 'holiday' scent, I'll wear this til summertime(when my supply runs out). When I wear it, the house'll smell like cookies baking in the oven, esp. if you use the bubble bath. Also great to wear on a cold brisk day!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by bkrupak

This is my go to scent around christmas/winter time. It is a nice cozy vanilla with no musk, and it smells kind of like cupcakes or icing. Its delicious. Whenever my friends pick me up in the morning and I smell like this they all compliment me. Its a delicious vanilla, caramel, creamy scent and its amazing.