Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favourite smell of all-time! Too bad it only comes out around the holiday season! Like all B&BWs lotions, it is moisturizing and quickly drying. Vanilla Bean Noel reminds me of vanilla (of course), cream milk, sugar cookies, and marshmallows. Very warm and comforting.

on 11/16/2014 12:49:00 PM

When I first smelled this scent I thought it was way too sweet. It grew on me and now it is my favorite holiday scent! It reminds me of sugar cookies which I love. The body lotion is very moisturizing which is a plus. I have this scent in the body lotion, a gentle foaming soap, and a candle. I love it!

on 10/4/2014 11:52:00 AM

Love! And so does every one who smells it on me. I wear the Winter Candy Apple cream with this vanilla spray. Gloriously soft and clean

on 9/17/2014 4:21:00 PM

This lotion smells like CHRISTMAS! It has beautiful undertones of marshmallow, caramel, sugar cookie, creamy, vanilla goodness!

I look forward to buying this lotion (and other products from this line) every Xmas. I am not sure the scent itself is really festive per se (I'm a vanilla nut and I wear vanilla scents year-round), but it definitely makes the holiday season brighter :)

The scent is very sweet and fairly long lasting. Can't complain!

on 8/10/2014 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

An all time holiday favorite. It's just a MUST :)

on 7/24/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best Bath and Body Works scent ever! It's the perfect scent for Christmas. Every time I put it on, I always think of my grandma baking some sugar cookies and sitting in front of the fireplace.

I love the Vanilla Bean Noel line! It is my favorite at Bath and Body Works. It smells of vanilla sugar cookies and caramel. I wish it was available all year. If they ever discontinue VBN, I won't shop there anymore. As far as moisturizing, the lotion is ok, but I prefer the triple moisture cream because my skin tends to be dry and I feel the scent is a bit stronger in the TCM. I also love the cute green packaging of this line. I will continue to repurchase every year.

on 3/8/2014 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Vanilla Bean Noel is my absolute favorite lotion. It is perfect.

on 3/4/2014 4:38:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Very comforting smell for cold weather. Everyone thinks I smell like marshmellows or burnt sugar! I think the triple moisture cream is longer lasting.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products