Lancome La Vie Est Belle

3.7

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My favorite daytime perfume ever! This smell is so addictive and it lasts me all day. It's a really heavy scent so if you're not into that this may not be for you. But I'm obsessed and I get compliments on it every time I wear it. This perfume makes me feel classy, beautiful and sensual, so this really boosts my confidence, LOVE IT!

5star for everything! Smell, Lasting level, Design of bottle, Relevancy of smell with bottle and name, and lovely option that blinds can read its name too with Brail script on its box ^_^ Despite other opinions I believe its LIKE NO OTHER!

I have been a fan of sweet fragrances in general but just recently I kind of felt it is way too much of sweet fragrances I have and not other kinds since I always hated strong bitter or solely floral scents.
ei. I got DIESEL LOVERDOSE which is sth I wear not more than once every 3 months due to its excess sweetness.
But this one, the feeling I had about its smell from the moment I apply it to several hours later that I still feel its scent all around me, It's interesting, and because it kind of changes over these stages, I think it has the same impression as YSL BELLE D'OPIUM on me. So I like the smell transition and also the way it lasts for long time totally worth it for the price.

so this could be a "complete" thing for anyone who is a fan of sweet fragrance, without any excess dominant scent (sweet/sour/strong/...) cause it's got the sweetness, spiciness, freshness, and strongness alltogether and makes a balance in between these.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Oh this reminds me of Pink Sugar, Coco Mademoiselle, & Flowerbomb. I really liked it at first and it lasts longer on my skin than any of the others, but I hate the sugary black currant note. I will not re-buy.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HG perfume alert!!
Ive been looking for a nice sweet feminine fragrance for a while and when i smelled this perfume i knew it was the one. It smells so fresh and sweet and kind of like apples as well. Its a very comforting feminine womanly smell , whenever i wear it outside strangers always comment on how beautiful it smells, thats how i know its a good-un .
Pros
.beautiful smell
. lasts on your skin and clothes for a very long time
. product itself lasts a long time as you dont need to spray alot
Cons
. price is slightly expensive

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I discovered this perfume in Dec 2014.
I have allways loved chocolate based fragrances and previously have worn Flowerbomb.
I ordered 4 gift sets from Boots in the january sale online, but after all that they had ran out.
So I ended up buying the 100ml instead and have worn it everyday since.
Its very similar to flowerbomb on my skin.But the Praline seems to last heavily on my neck,catch it now and then.Its not as obvious to my nose.I sometimes think some scents dont last.But according to others they can smell the perfume still.
I have bought a spare bottle for when I run out as I had a money off voucher.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is nice cold weather scent for me. It has a musky undertone from the patchouli but is balanced by the sweet notes. My skin picks up the vanilla and fruit notes well and the longevity is decent. I can still smell it, although much lighter, at the end of the day. I have it in the roller ball version that I found at Ulta. It was $25 plus tax. For some reason I can't pull off too many gourmand scents, but this is a nice transition. It is a flirty fragrance and I can see why some gravitate towards it. I don't see it resembling any other perfumes to my nose, but the opening is vaguely similar to some I have tried. I love this enough to get the matching lotion soon.

This scent is sexy & feminine. It doesn't last all day for me. It generally wears off after about 4-6 hours. This is a heavier scented perfume however I like that for fall & winter.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I contemplated getting this perfume for a long time worried I would smell like every other young girl that walks around in a bubble of sugar. But I'm glad I got this! It's a strong perfume so only a spray or two will do so you don't give others a headache. Both the sillage and longevity are fantastic, so although it's expensive it's definitely quality. It definitely is sweet, but it's not too childish, it has this musk to it that makes it somewhat sexy (i think it's the patchouli). It's the perfume I like to wear to events because it draws a lot of compliments, it's sophisticated, and it just makes me feel luxurious. But i'll be honest, it's a pretty generic scent. Like there's nothing about it that makes it stand out from other perfumes. And since I'm getting into more complex scents it's starting to bore me, to be quite honest, so I don't wear it as often but whenever I do it wraps me in this cozy warm blanket of sweetness and it's comforting. So i don't think I would buy it again as I can try so many other perfumes out there, but at the same time I don't regret buying it because it's beautiful.

This has got to be the worst perfume ever. Sprayed it on a paper strip and some got on my fingers I couldn't get the smell off and I washed my hands 3 times. It's so strong. Gave my husband a instant headache. No way would I purchase this. Just awful!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful fragrance not over bearing or if you have allergy issues. Long lasting beautiful bottle. My hubby noticed and liked it so for Christmas he bought me the 1.7 oz I was hoping for the gift set but was sold out.
Gourmand scent but all the notes blend beautifully so it doesn't smell like food.
Can't go wrong with this one

Popular Fragrances