Lancome La Vie Est Belle

3.7

on 12/10/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Truly my signature fragrance. A lovely and sweet fragrance; with lots of compliments.

on 12/10/2014 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I rarely read fragrance notes. I did smell this in a magazine, and intrigued, ordered a couple samples from eBay. I liked it after a two-three week trial. Mom bought this for me for Christmas, and gave it to me early. It's delightful, but I'm a child of the early 70s. I do get a hint of jasmine at the beginning, then maybe a sweetness, but that is probably the patchouli. Perhaps this reminds me of Love's Musky Jasmine Flower? Yeah, I wore that for years. It doesn't go powdery or "sweet and floral" on me. I couldn't disagree more that this smells like Madamoiselle. It is so EVERYWHERE that it's boring. I love this one. Will you? It's a hate or love relationship. I definitely do.

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. On me, I don't get any flowery notes at all. I get a sweet black currant syrup at the opening, which settles into a heart of a berry-vanilla-patchouli blend, and a dry down of a vanilla patchouli. It is somewhat similar to flowerbomb, but it is by no means a dupe. I like flowerbomb, but I LOVE La Vie Est Belle. It lasts all day and night on me, granted it fades in intensity but I'm still getting whiffs of it the next morning when I wake up.

on 11/30/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this perfume and I am a perfume freak. It is the only sent the people follow me around in stores and ask what I am wearing.

on 11/26/2014 8:22:00 AM

Sugary, cheap, boring, schoolgirl perfume. Get lots of compliments when I dare use it. People love it.

on 11/25/2014 4:43:00 PM

I adore gourmand perfumes and this is no exception. It smells divine, sweet with hints of chocolate and vanilla, completely delicious and mouthwatering, I could not stop smelling myself when I first put it on! It's long lasting which I really look for when looking for a gourmand. It has some lovely floral notes but they aren't too strong at least not on me. It's not your typical sickly sweet teenage scent which is also great, it's unique enough although it reminds me of Estee Lauder's pleasures delight, however la vie est belle is much more refined and has greater sillage. It's quite strong so a little goes a long way. All in all I love this and it just might become my signature scent!

on 11/14/2014 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was a little unsure about wearing a sugary gourmand at 35 I thought my best gourmand fragrance years might have been over. I tested the fragrance a second time and purchased straight away.
Rich, creamy and long lasting this fragrance really does reel in the compliments from people in banks, my Dr and pretty much anyone who gets near you. I think compliments are a great sign that a fragrance is working well on your skin. It's up there with my number one favorite scent Dior Hypnotic poison for sure.

I love it because of me my sister and my mother buy it

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love gourmand fragrences... Sweet,feminine type perfumes actually. It all started with flowerbomb, and That was my signature scent for a long type, then it was Prada candy-which I ADORE but unfortunately the longetivity just isn't there so after using up almost 1/4 of my bottle in a month I set out on a search for a sweet, gourmand type fragrance that lasts & is sweet-not cloying. This is my now signature scent! It is definitely beautiful like the name describes, so if your looking for something feminine, sweet and almost sugary this is the perfume for you :)
YES-this is strong, if you are going to wear this, do not douse yourself in it! 1-2 sprays should be enough to last the day, anymore and you might get a headache. A little goes a long way with this perfume so be careful!
Overall I definitely recommend this perfume :)

on 11/3/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This perfume is thebomb.com. It smells lovely. It is caramelly, out there and sweet. it has a floral not to it. but it is very little. I discovered I like caramel scents; i thought i would be a floral girl but I am not. This fragrance is mature, creamy and lovely. awww.. you only need 2 sprits. its is lovely.. You can were it for a dinner, a semi formal event or the club. it is not necessarily a partying scent. it is more like "smell me and fall in love" my friends love this fragrance on me. too much can give a headache. i don's spray it on my neck; rather my palm. i rob it on my body and spray it on my clothes. two sprits in total.

Popular Fragrances