October 30, 2014 | 1581 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Tarte - Clean Slate Poreless 12 hr Perfecting Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

got the small sample and i love it! keeps me oil free for quite some time :)
little goes a long way so i wouldnt use a lot

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is some good stuff as far as a primer in general helping you receive a flawless face for your foundation, but for us really oily skin girls I dk if it works to well, well for me it didn't. I felt even greasier than usual with this primer on =( ... It sucks because except for that it was great, oh well on to the next primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ccarebear344

This is my HG Primer! A little bit goes a long way and the tube lasts forever. Nothing works better for smoothing out my pores, and makes my foundation last all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by nsarova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Loving this primer! Goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. Just a small dab on each cheek and forehead covers everything. I use Covergirl's 3 in 1 foundation or Revlon Colorstay and my foundation lasts all day through the heat, sweat and stress that I go through everyday on the job. This primer does help with making my pores look smaller! Really impressed. The price is a bit high but this primer will last a while since so little is required. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by lbchacks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried a few primers and this by far is the absolute best! Just a little goes a long way. I put on my moisturizer and let it dry a bit and then just a little dab of primer and it spreads awesome. Totally creates a perfect beginning for your make up. Make up goes on very smooth. Hides all pours. Even helps with wrinkles. Absolutely love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by lawlady88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a good primer - what can I say? It seems to work better with my Chanel Aqualumiere foundation than my Mac Mineralize liquid. It feels less heavy than the Smashbox Photo Finish I used for years. Does it make me look pore less? No, but it does a good enough job. Would probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by xenalyte

My old go-to primer was Philosophy's The Present, which was sort of lotion-like but did make the pores vanish nicely, although it felt goopy and glompy going on. Then I got this in the little three-thingy sample packet (along with BB illuminating moisturizer and Amazon clay smart mascara - for $10, very much worth it) and fell so far in love. It's light, it's airy, it goes on smooth and doesn't feel icky on your skin, and since I have pretty small pores, it sent them off to play somewhere else for the day. I bought a full-size bottle after I used the small size twice. Get u some!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by MikeyLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this from Sephora and have been using it as an eye shadow primer. It is absolutely wonderful! This makes even my cheap eyeshadow last all day! I can do my makeup before work at 11am and get out at 7pm and it still looks fresh enough to go out at night without reapplying my makeup! I haven't used it at all as a face primer because I only use the Boscia BB cream which doesn't need one, but for eye makeup: this is incredible! and such a little amount goes a long way! This will be my eyeshadow primer from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Sheanna3

I did a lot of research before I purchased a sample size. I have read a lot of great reviews on this product. I do got to say that I love silicone primers and this product leaves your face smooth and a great canvas for foundation. I have a couple large pores on the side of my cheek from acne, and this product does not do anything for my pores. I do like it because it does make makeup stay put all day, but it doesn't do much for my pores. Which I was unhappy about. I will purchase the big tube though cuz I do like it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by ishiharaseth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is expensive, but god, I love it. I obtained it and the "Flawless" primers as samples at Sephora and fell in love immediately. This one feels a little strange going on - not unlike Vaseline - but the results are unarguably noticeable and surprisingly fantastic. They're not kidding with the name "Poreless."