July 22, 2014 | 2365 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Tarte - Clean Slate Poreless 12 hr Perfecting Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by lawlady88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a good primer - what can I say? It seems to work better with my Chanel Aqualumiere foundation than my Mac Mineralize liquid. It feels less heavy than the Smashbox Photo Finish I used for years. Does it make me look pore less? No, but it does a good enough job. Would probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by xenalyte

My old go-to primer was Philosophy's The Present, which was sort of lotion-like but did make the pores vanish nicely, although it felt goopy and glompy going on. Then I got this in the little three-thingy sample packet (along with BB illuminating moisturizer and Amazon clay smart mascara - for $10, very much worth it) and fell so far in love. It's light, it's airy, it goes on smooth and doesn't feel icky on your skin, and since I have pretty small pores, it sent them off to play somewhere else for the day. I bought a full-size bottle after I used the small size twice. Get u some!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by MikeyLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this from Sephora and have been using it as an eye shadow primer. It is absolutely wonderful! This makes even my cheap eyeshadow last all day! I can do my makeup before work at 11am and get out at 7pm and it still looks fresh enough to go out at night without reapplying my makeup! I haven't used it at all as a face primer because I only use the Boscia BB cream which doesn't need one, but for eye makeup: this is incredible! and such a little amount goes a long way! This will be my eyeshadow primer from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Sheanna3

I did a lot of research before I purchased a sample size. I have read a lot of great reviews on this product. I do got to say that I love silicone primers and this product leaves your face smooth and a great canvas for foundation. I have a couple large pores on the side of my cheek from acne, and this product does not do anything for my pores. I do like it because it does make makeup stay put all day, but it doesn't do much for my pores. Which I was unhappy about. I will purchase the big tube though cuz I do like it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by ishiharaseth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is expensive, but god, I love it. I obtained it and the "Flawless" primers as samples at Sephora and fell in love immediately. This one feels a little strange going on - not unlike Vaseline - but the results are unarguably noticeable and surprisingly fantastic. They're not kidding with the name "Poreless."

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by LeeSays

I bought this because I've been on a hunt for primers since MAC Prep and Prime changed their formula and to say it was disappointing is an understatement.

This did absolutely NOTHING for my oily skin and I was mortified to see that two hours after applying my Dior Airflash foundation, I was an oily mess. This did nothing to minimize my pores either and all the times I've worn this, I've had to blot throughout the day.

The only plus is the initial smooth feel of the primer onto your skin. Other than that, save yourself the money because this isn't worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Vanna628

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Not recommended for use with a powder foundation. While applying my Bare Minerals (lightly), I found that I was brushing the primer off of my face. It doesn't absorb like other primers do. I thought that I had put a small amount of it on too. The texture is not not for me. I'll stick with Smashbox from now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by alyxayavong

I got this as a sample before I planned on purchasing it and thank The Lord that I did because this BROKE ME OUT! I'm talking cystic acne. And I know it was this product because it was the only thing I was using that was different in my makeup routine. So I knew it had to be this primer. Besides the breakouts, it did fill in my pores and fine lines. But I disliked the oily residue feeling it gave. I would not be repurchasing solely on the fact that it broke me out badly. But everyone has different skin types and experienced. Unfortunately mines was horrible with this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I got this in sample size a while a go for $19 at Sephora (which is SUPER expensive, but whatever). I wish I had the money to get my hands on the full sized one! I have used many primers and this is by far the best one! It is smooth and odorless, application is super easy. It left my face poreless and actually made foundation last throughout the day (I have oily skin). I once ran out of eye primer while doing my cousin's makeup, and she has extremely oily eyelids. This thing kept her eyeshadow impecable and bright the whole night. So it has multiple uses! You ladies should definitely try this!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by aviernes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First of all, I've been using this product for about almost a year now, everyday. When you first apply the product it goes on very nicely and preps nicely for makeup application. It goes on smooth and silky and has a silicone feel to it. But within a few hours, I noticed that it did not help with oiliness nor with makeup staying power which it claims to be 12-hours. I'm just trying to use up the product because it is pricey, about $30-$40 from Sephora but I definitely am not going to repurchase. I feel like you can get the same product from the drug store for way cheaper and it actually reminds me of the Hard Candy pore perfecting primer. As for packaging, its really great. Comes in a tube and the amount of product dispensed can easily be controlled. Overall, it is not a good/great product for its price and did not work for me.