OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

on 6/22/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm not expert at painting my nails so I have to do three coats to even out streakiness.

I like Bubble Bath because it makes such a clean, fresh look. I think the pink in Essie Mademoiselle is more flattering to my cool skin, and it is easier to apply for me, but the contrast of the warmer Bubble Bath makes me look a little tanner. In my head it does anyway. I think it looks very well groomed and elegant.

on 6/10/2014 11:13:00 PM

I love OPI but this polish never really dries every time I try to wear it. I've been doing my own nails for years so I know the rules, no thick layers, give it time to dry between layers, etc. This polish just does not dry. It's frustrating because it is quite beautiful with three layers (if only I could get it to dry!). Haven't had this problem with other OPI polishes. Just a heads up!

on 5/29/2014 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A shade for those who work in conservative environments where visible nail polish is a no-no.

Bubble bath is a sheer, milky color. I love it for a natural look.

on 4/13/2014 12:57:00 AM

This has been my HG polish for about a year. I was on a major light beige pink french manicure polish kick for a while and bought about 8 or 9 different Essie polishes until I was randomly at ULTA one day and saw that OPI ten best polishes set and saw that this was in there. I figured since this is one of the best sellers it might be what I'm looking for. Holy crap, this is PERFECT. This is the perfect nude/pink nail polish. I usually used to wear purples, LPAD was my HG for many years but I swim a lot and whenever my polish chips its so obvious when its dark, so I figured I would switch it up and do nice light nude nails since you wouldn't see the chips as easily and its so beautiful! I've actually been using this so much I've used up half the bottle- something I've never done before. I love it!
I get so many compliments on this polish. I highly recommend it!

on 3/22/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is one of my favorite nude/french manicure polishes. Essie Mademoiselle is also on this but OPI Bubble Bath is a great love of mine too.

-it's a beautiful light nude pink shade. It's not too opaque, not too white, not too pink. Perfect for a very natural but classy look.
-I only need about 2 coats to get a good color pay off.
-it's a bit expensive. About 8 dollars which to me is a lot for a nail polish but I would totally say its worth it.
-dries very fast! I'd say 3-5 mins for each coat and it dries to a beautiful shiny finish.
-the texture of the polish can get a little streaky, but it does dry well and evens out. If it gets a little thick over time just add a tiny bit of nail polish remover to the polish bottle, shake it up good and that should thin it out a bit. I had bottle for 4 months and it started to get a little sticky but the polish remover helped.
-For me OPI is kind of hard to find. I usually have to go to Sally Beauty or Target. I don't get OPI at CVS or Walgreens from what I have seen but Sally's always has this shade on hand. THANK YOU SALLYS!
-i'd say this is a great staple color in your nail polish collection. I always reach for it for an everyday look and it's very nice for special occasions as well!

will repurchase and would recommend.

on 3/4/2014 8:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't think I like OPI nail polishes because they're expensive and don't go on well. This one streaks a lot. If I put a lot of layers on, the polish peels easily.

on 2/1/2014 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This gives me the same effect as Essie Ballet Slippers + Madamoiselle but with only one polish. It's just a really nice, feminine, my-nails-but-better look. I'm not technically allowed to wear nail polish at work, so this polish allows my hands to look finished without making a statement about it. Another thing I like about it - maybe this is just my bottle - it kind of "fixes" itself. Normally colors this sheer can run a little streaky, but that's not a problem with Bubble Bath - if I apply it kind of streaky, it somehow settles to non-streaky, nude heaven. Love!

on 1/4/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this polish over the summer because I know it's one of OPI's best sellers. I put on a base coat, two coats of the polish, and a top coat like I always do and I just wasn't that impressed with it so it went in my nail polish drawer and was forgotten about. Last week, I was in Washington, DC on vacation and asked a girl what nail polish she was wearing and she told me Bubble Bath. I just HAD to have it. When I got home, I rushed to my local Ulta and picked it up straight away. Then realized I already had it........ and I tried it again. This time with three coats. I liked it better... but it's no where near as cute as it was on her. But why?!?! Here is my theory: she had a cold undertone to her skin, and the pale pink just popped on her! I have a warm undertone, and the three coats of pale pink almost exactly matches my skin. Instead of popping, it's hardly noticeable on me :(. My boyfriend agrees that this is the reason, he said it was a lot more noticeable on her (bless his heart for listening to my nail polish trials and tribulations). My search for my favorite "nude-ish" nail continues...

Bubble Bath is a very sheer, nude pink color. It feels very delicate and feminine. I use about 3 coats to build a solid base color because it is a very soft nude color that can be transparent if not applied correctly. My nails feel fresh and girly after putting on. One of my favorite colors from the OPI collection.

on 12/22/2013 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Bubble Bath is a very sheer pink polish in OPI's core line. This is the perfect nude polish. It does go on so sheer at first that it is difficult to see exact placement but this does build up to a nice milky pale pink and healthy look on your nails. The formula on this is thin and this does not self level so you have to apply it carefully to avoid streaks. I use this a lot just for a natural "my nails but better" look as well as for doing french manicures. This is just a great base. Bubble Bath is one of the first OPI polishes I ever bought so this bottle is several years old and well loved. The brush on this is just a standard brush and it's flexible enough to apply polish easily, but it doesn't fan out or apply polish quite as well as the professional brushes do. This is my second favorite nude polish, right behind my favorite Sally Hansen Naked Ambition because it has that shimmer.

Popular Polishes