April 18, 2014 | 932 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have read about this many times. At the salon, I picked this out without knowing the name and was excited to see it on me. With one coat, it is clear with a bit of pink and would be good as base for French Manicure on my NC30 hands. With two coats, it is more milky but still a hint of pink that makes my nails look great but still natural (I work in a conservative environment). Will definitely be repurchasing each time I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG polish! I love this classic, milky pink for everyday wear, especially for the office, no matter what season. It can be a bit tricky to apply, as sometimes it can streak easily. I find that a good top coat (I use Seche Vite) can usually smooth out any streaks that appear.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

This is an instant HG. I don't usually do pale or nude colors, but I had an opportunity to get this at a deep discount so I went for it. I love it, it is so natural, I did three coats and a coat of SV, and it's perfect. Classic without being too precious. I wish I'd had this for my wedding, no wonder it is one of the top bridal shades.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I bought this as it looked like a very natural pink with a hint of beige, no shimmer or sparkle, suitable for daily wear at work. This is a touch too light and cool-toned for my more warmer-toned skin and so it looks a little (but not by much) unnatural. However it is a color which is easy to wear, inoffensive and just makes you look suitably groomed for work. It dries fast and I didn't experience any streaking or bubbling.

I don't like the way that this is so sheer though, I put three coats on and the discolorations on my nails from wearing dark polish are still showing through very visibly. All in all, not a bad polish but would work far better on non-stained nails.

Not an exciting shade by any means, but practical and useful to have on hand. I would probably buy this again, but I am looking for something just a little darker.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have Essie's Mademoiselle and Ballet Slippers, but I like this polish way better. Look, sheer baby pink is sheer baby pink, so if you're going for opaque, you're barking up the wrong tree. I like the tone of this polish -- it really leans pink instead of white, giving my nails a slight enhancement, which is really all I want from this type of color. The formula is nice. Two coats gives me a streak free, semi-sheer finish, with VNL. For reference, my skin tone is NW15. I fair well in general with OPI polishes, so this one unsurprisingly lasts well on my nails and in the bottle, and I love the pro-wide brush.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this color, wanna buy it, it's perfect to me...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by ElenaRubyMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its nothing special, but I love this for a french manicure and even as a natural shine for my nails. Its really sheer so you will need to apply 2-4 coats before you see any color, but I love the quality of the polish, if i make a mistake I simply apply it over at it smears into the nail polish, so the mistake is gone! Really glossy and great for french manicures, but not a great one for color.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by hockeygirl324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Makes me look like I have corpse nails. I don't know if that's just because I'm so fair (NC-15 is still dark on me..) but I hate this nail polish. It leans more towards white than pink, and no matter how carefully I apply 2 coats with stickey as a basecoat and Seche vite as a top coat, this polish always peels off my tips within 2 days. Hate this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by youwillneverfindme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I always come back to Bubble Bath, it's HG status..."white bubble bath" or "pink bubble bath", doesn't matter much to me. The benchmark for a sheer, pale pink manicure, foolproof for pretty, always appropriate, polished nails, good for short or long, super sheer one coat or more opaque and pale in three. Wear is about a week for me with three coats and no base or top coat. Dry time is slightly shorter than average, shine is standard (shine can *always* be better for any nail polish I think :P), or matte it out for a more natural look. There are three nail care items I must have: a side trimmer, a glass nail file, and OPI Bubble Bath, all the rest is just details.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by jadeymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's a reason bubble bath is so popular, it is an amazing nail polish! The perfect nude (ever so slightly pink). A goregeous cream consistency... Takes about 3 coats but I find that to be pretty typical of most polishes... It is so easy to work with and dries so fast by the main thing that blows me away about this polish is the longevity of it... I have worn this polish for 2 weeks yes 2 WEEKS before experiencing minor chips and natural nail growth... I normally go for bright bold colours, but bubble bath is a fantastic change when you want that clean look. It's also amazing as a French manicure polish, I combine it with alpine snow for the French tips and it's amazing! Would highly reccomend! You will not be disappointed! :)