April 18, 2014 | 1879 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by jaaaals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I'd wear this more often if I didn't have such oily skin! But nonetheless I find this very convenient and beautiful for an every day face. I do get oily wearing this within 4-5 hours but that could just be my doing. I wear it with a primer too. I think this is worth it. It gives light to medium coverage which isn't that bad for every day. I think if you already have nice smooth skin then this will totally make your skin look even more perfect. But if you have more pores/acne/scars, then you might want something with a little more coverage. Otherwise, this won't cut it for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Loveswildflowers

Great for my 43 year old face! I love this BB cream. Cannot wear products with spf due to allergies and this is perfect. This moisturizes and tints my skin in a totally flattering way. Foundation is often too heavy but this is light and smooth.

Get great compliments when wearing it. Have repurchased and hope they continue making this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best BB creams I've tried. It goes on white, but oxidizes to a natural, soft color. I love the silky, matte finish and best of all, it covers my red patches.

Better coverage than most BB creams, and best of all, it has never broken me out once.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

I love this cream! It's awesome at evening out my skin and hiding my redness. I wouldn't use this as a foundation because it's really not meant to be full coverage. If you have redness or spots, use this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by immiaaxo

i have normal-combo skin and since it's winter my face is super dry.
you need A LOT for this to cover up anything tbh, like when you pump the product out you need atleast a size of a loonie (dollar coin in canada) but the finish looks AMAZING and it looks like skin! never looks cakey yet covers up better than some foundation and since it "blends into your skin color" the color is pretty much perfect for me. (medium and i'm a mac nc 30-nc37) the only thing is that it transfers and doesn't wear long, so i would usually need to put something on top like a finishing spray or a very good powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Anonnone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you know what to expect, this product is pretty good. It's more of a great mattifying primer than a bb cream. I tried it because it's the only matte bb cream I've heard of other than Garnier, and it is matte without being cakey and yet it also somehow has a nice glow. My skin is combination/oily and it wasn't greasy at all, and only slight shine in T-zone later in the day. The colors do absolutely run dark, so get a shade lighter than usual. Coverage is quite light but it does do a good job of blurring imperfections like acne scarring. I will use on days I don't have active acne.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't consider this a true BB cream. It's not really moisturizing and a real BB should have SPF, in my opinion. I think of this as more of a mattifying product, like a primer you can wear on its own, and as that I think it performs well and provides a good value.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by lexi3324

The coverage is light and sometimes it sticks to my dry patches. If I use my elf flathead brush then try to blend little spots with my finger, it turns orange!! If you touch your face too much throughout the day it still turns orange! It broke me out and clogs my pores too! It also did not last me long, I have the lightest shade and it is way too dark for me. Also, it makes me look like a greasy mess!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by nikki5ten

This is actually a great product if you don't have oily/sensitive skin. Great to wear by itself or under powder. I stopped using this product because I started to notice i was getting little bumps in random spots on my face, and I typically don't break out, but do have oily skin. My skin cleared up as soon as i stopped using it. It gives better coverage if you buff using stipple or concealer brush. If you're looking for heavy coverage from a BB to hide acne scars, this is not the one! A little pricey for a drugstore BB, I got this for around $12 at Walgreens. Wish it didn't break me out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by nathanlaurenson

I love this bb cream, I no longer wear foundation. It takes it's place and also gives you that hydrating feeling! the only con I can think of it that it's a little greasy when you first put it on but I set it with powder and it's totally not a problem for me. great product!:)