October 2, 2014 | 1112 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Where has this been all my life!!?? my dull dry skin looks so lively and fresh with this foundation! the texture is amazing and it blends like a dream, a little goes a long way on me. def medium coverage it could even pass for light, i got the shade W1-2 porceline ivory and its just perfect. for all you dry skin girls GO GET THIS!:) you will love it. plus theres a good shade range to. thank you l'oreal for making my dull skin look glowy and fresh. will definetly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Zoeyuluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard a lot of good things about this product, especially for dry skin. I haven't used a foundation in quite awhile and would normally stick to heavy concealers to cover the redness. I was able to pick it up today and applied it with a damp sponge. My store had limited colours and I ended up picking up N 1-2 which fits me pretty well. After applying I powdered only on my nose and under my eyes and went about my day.

A few hours later I looked in the mirror and was amazed. There was no caking anywhere despite me applying 2 layers. It just looked like skin. Since I deal with a lot of dryness it was quite amazing to see no cakiness anywhere and just flawless skin. I found my nose got a little shiny throughout the day but nothing abnormal for me. If you're looking for a medium coverage foundation that feels light on the face and suffer from dry skin, please try this! There's a great colour range (depending where you go) and the bottle has a pump!!

I will keep using this and hopefully my opinion on it remains the same

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by bluestarjcf

Not a bad foundation. Blends pretty nicely and seamlessy. Looks like skin on the face and you can get good coverage by layering it. Didin't break me out which is good but it didn't have good staying power. When I touch my face it just swipes off and I can see exactly where it came off. It also has terrible oil control and made me look like a greaseball after a couple of hours even when I powdered with an oil controlling powder.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The jury's still out on this one for me. While I love the way this makes my skin look upon first application, some of the other reviewers are right, the formula is way too greasy for my normal-oilyish skin. Anyone with really oily skin would be well advised to stay away from this. While I didn't experience any caking, about two hours after application, I needed a serious powdering and even had to wash this off and reapply. I know it sounds crazy, but I wanted to be sure that this was the culprit and not the greasy Mexican burrito I had for lunch which got all over my face and left quite a few oily patches. Nope, verdict on that one is that this was the culprit. I gave it three lippies because I really love the way it made my face look upon first use. However, I can't handle the oil slick this leaves and just wish to heck they would make an oil-free version, a la the Mattique of old (long discontinued but oh so good). Come on, L'Oreal, get a grip!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation... Blended quite nicely with my skin color. It's slighty greasy but not more than other foundations.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by viikee

this foundation sucks, I've heard so many youtubers and bloggers rave about the true match lumi foundation but it just really wasn't for me. it does not hold well during the day, makes you look very dewy/oily which also makes it look very cakey, not very buildable and minimal coverage. its just not a flattering foundation, but the only pro i have for this product is that its lightweight and didn't break me out

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by absolut_blonde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a fan of this. I find the texture very greasy, and that is with normal to slightly dry skin-- I feel like this would be a nightmare on oilier skins. It doesn't really blend in and just 'sits' there on top of it. Longevity leaves much to be desired also. I was hoping for a cheaper alternative to MAC Studiofix Fluid, but I guess I will keep looking. Would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it for my dry skin. It is light-medium coverage which is all I need for a natural look. I find that N 1-2 works great for my fair skin, which has a slightly pink undertone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've bought this twice now (thought I would give it a second chance since it's so popular) but I returned it yet again. I have normal skin/dry skin for reference - and this never set into my skin, it just sat on top and made me feel/look greasy. It fades away after a few hours. I still do not understand the hype at all. I have tried almost ever drugstore foundation available (foundation hoarder) and hated this one more than any I have ever tried, and my expectations aren't even that high. The packaging is pretty and nice, but that is the only positive thing I have to say about it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I agree with other reviewers regarding their disdain L'Oreal put 2 different tones together. I bought N1 N2 and am so disappointed. Out of the bottle this is sooo dark and slimy in texture. I wore this one day and felt like my face was covered in colored oil. Granted, the humidity here is atrocious, but, I was in air conditioning all day and still this color and formula are ghastly. In theory this sounded promising but if I had to wear this I'd have to add my FaceAtelier Zero minus to blend to a color that would flatter my compexion, it would have to be very cold and dry outside or else this would slide off my face. Which is what it did today. IMO this is a Nay on all levels the least of which is the bizarre formula. Lastly, I hate the pump as too much product is dispensed for realistic use. No luminousity here, just shine and oxidation. Back to CVS this goes.