L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

3.5

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (7%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

This works great for my normal/dry skin, better than the high end foundations I've tried. Hope this doesn't get discontinued soon, but have backups just in case. No negatives and perfect shade match for my fair, neutral skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love it. WAY better than the Healthy foundation by Bourjeois (which happens to have a better score on MUA) The color is a perfect match and it looks very natural and glowy. I like the coverage (i would say it's medium) and it stays on for a very long time even in hot/humid weather. Very very nice foundation, i like it a lot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

So far this is wonderful! I am really loving this and the color is perfect for me! This is hard to do as I am fair but have neutral undertones. I found the formula to be gentle and it was neither too shiny nor too dry! Yay!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought the color went bad. bye.

I think I would love this if I had dry clear skin however this just didn't work for me.
It looked nice right when it was applied but an hour or two later it looked like it was sliding off of my skin and I looked like a grease ball even when set with a matte powder.
Great color selection, honestly would be great if you're looking for a really dewey look and don't have oily/combo skin or you're just okay with blotting the entire day/night.

before I use Maybelline Matt + Poreless foundation which is a not bad drug store foundation. but it can still look powdery, and has no pump. Recently I want to try new foundation I found Loreal Lumi Foundation I LOVE IT!!! Much better the Maybelline one. this won't give you powdery look. I have normal to combination skin, which my nose area will turn oily, but it's normal to all foundations I have used. This give you a nice glow and flawless look. I just love love love it. And I think Loreal has better coverage the Maybelline one. which is a plus to me.
Love it and will repurchase. If you have dry, or normal skin you will love this foundation, and it's good foundation for winter time.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was originally drawn toward the True Match line because I feel that drugstore foundation shade selections were difficult to navigate and usually didn't have any good warm golden toned options. I picked the lumi one because of the pump. NC25 in winter, NC35-40 in summer. This foundation is on the runnier side and is extremely blendable which I like, that way you don't have to be in a hurry to work it in before it sets. It almost has the texture of lotion. The coverage isn't great (I have some redness in my cheeks and around my nose and mouth) and the redness does show through in photos, but when I look at myself in the mirror quickly my skin generally looks even toned and healthy. I use w3 in the winter and w4 in the summer. I feel that these shades are okay but not as warm toned as I would like. The w3 actually looks pink on me if I build it up, and the w4 is beige with equal amount of pink and yellow tones. I love this formula because it's so smooth and not sticky as some dewy foundations can be. I wish the colours leaned a little more yellow. I will not be repurchasing because my skin is normal and a good colour match is of a higher priority to me than the texture/formula

I love this foundation for a sheer to medium coverage! First of all, I love the packaging. It comes with a pump, which I find very convenient for dispensing the right amount of product. I am an NC 35-ish and I got this in shade W4 (Natural Beige). It matches my skin tone very well and I noticed the foundation itself has micro-shimmer in it thus the luminous glow effect. It is light on my skin and it blends well. If I run out of this, I would definitely purchase this again--unless I find a better Loreal foundation. I love this 10x more than Loreal Pro Matte.

This has the cutest packaging, and the product is amazing! I love this and the original true match. They both have amazing formulas!!! This is pretty luminious and dewy. works great with the Magic lumi primer from l'oreal also!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love this foundation even more than the regular true match and that's saying a lot. Every since I started it using it my skin has been more hydrated rather than drying throughout the day. I like the glow it gives but its not to much. The coverage is medium and it doesn't fully cover my blemishes, but it evens out my hyperpigmentation and redness. I use concealer on the areas that need more coverage that one layer. It stays on throughout the day even without powder. I did knock off one star because the lightest color is still a little orange on me so I have to really work in onto my neck and even it out with concealer.