July 28, 2014 | 1624 users online

Lip Gloss - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ultra Plush Lip Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by xsamanthaashley

I have always been a little skeptical about lip glosses and had the impression that they were extremely sticky and that the colour payoff wouldn't be as good as a lipstick or a lip pencil. The texture is not sticky and extremely moisturizing, the colour payoff is light but decent for a lip gloss. For all of you lovely lip junkie's out there , this might just be another one to add to your collection!

All in all, I do really like it and it's probably one of the best lip glosses I have within my makeup collection . It's been living in my purse ever since I got it and I don't think its left my side since then. The shade is really versatile and I am even looking forward to rocking the shade over the top of my lipsticks over winter break when I'm back in Hong Kong.

Full review up on our blog!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I don't disagree with the other reviewers. I have a full size of sugar bomb and a try it size of Dandelion. They are glosses not long wearing semi transparent. I do not mind the smell of the two I have. I do like the more transparent glosses to use over dryer lipsticks when I want some shine or when I want a less heavyer lipstick look. These two do give me that look in a tube.

I know there are cheapeer glosses out there, however as a whole the cheaper formulas for me have been more sticky or I hate the smell/taste. These two will be a lux purchase for me but I don 't use the tubes up fast enough that I'll break the bank making continuous purchases.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's not a bad lip gloss, but it certainly isn't the best. The colour (Coralista) is very, very pretty, it feels nice on the lips, is quite moisturising, goes on smooth and looks great. Not too over the top, it's quite sheer but, I like that. However, it doesn't last very long, and that what I look for in a gloss or lipstick, I don't want to be reapplying it every 10 minutes. It's lovely, no doubt, the packaging is so cute (as with most of Benefit's packaging), but, it doesn't last. As for the smell/taste... It's pretty nasty actually, kinda sickly... Won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyismyfavy

I can't believe there are so many negative reviews on this fabulous lipgloss!.. I've tried millions of high end lipglosses out there (chanel, ysl, you name it) and this is by far one of the best... the texture, scent, shine.. what can I say, it's amazing. But the only downfall is that it doesn't last that long so I took one lippie off for that. I noticed that you could use this as a lipbalm too.. I've been using this as a lipbalm as I have ultra sensitive lips and no lip balm has been working for me and this really moisturizes your lips..

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by magcue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Received three mini-containers of this as part of a set. (Dandelion, Coralista, and Sugarbomb). The packaging is very cute, unfortunately, nothing else about this product is. The colors are very sheer and don't last long. The worst part of these are the smell. I don't know what scent it's supposed to be (all three lipglosses smell the same) but I can't stand it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

I wasn't sure how I felt about this for awhile, but here's my take. This lip gloss is only worth buying in ONE shade, IF you can stand the smell (I can't) and it doesn't really matter which, if you ever do "no makeup makeup." They all show up vaguely the same. As others have noted, the lasting power is terrible. Maybe an hour if you are good. It gives that perfect naked/nude sheen you see in magazines when they show a "no makeup" look. Very lovely sheen, with JUST the right amount of shimmer/glow. It's actually very pretty. The smell is pretty bad. You know buttered popcorn flavored Jelly Bellys? Smells JUST like that. The reason these are worth buying, the texture of these is unlike any lip gloss I've ever tried. It's like I literally spread butter on my lips, in a good way. It's kind of hard to describe, like after you eat a salad only thicker.

This would be a repurchase for me, BUT the smell is just nauseating. I really can't handle it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

I got the dandelion from a kit I purchased. Really nice, not sticky, fine color. I wouldn't buy it for its full price though.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Sarah7777777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are good because they match the blushers Benefit sell. They are made to be non sticky which is true they don't stick or create that gross string when you open your mouth to speak. As with most glosses they last a little while but wear off especially with food and drink. Cute colours. Childish packaging in my opinion. Decent price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

I have this in both Dandelion and Coralista. They came free with sets I purchased. Hate to say this because I am fond of benefit as a whole but I really dislike these glosses. They dry my lips out horribly and don't last very long on my lips. I have dry lips but I can keep them in check if I don't use anything super drying on them and use my jack black lip balm once or twice a week but this wrecks my lips and drys them out after just one day of use to the point they feel like they may crack. So sad because they have a pleasant fruity scent and feel nice when applied. The colors are good too and they aren't sticky. If you don't have dry lips and they last longer on you I would suggest Coralista. Coralista is a sheer coral color. I love the color of the ultra plush Coralista gloss so much I may keep it around just to find a dupe that lasts longer and doesn't dry my lips out. Dandelion was just a basic sheer light pink color that I have many dupes for already but still decent color if you like the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by nissypikachu

I first tried out the Coralista lip gloss in the store and immediately I knew I wanted it. I would consider the price as ridiculous but this was given to me as a birthday gift from a family member. This lip gloss is very unique in texture; it's not sticky AT ALL, really moisturizes your lips and leaves them feeling like plush, and I love the hint of coral color it produces. You can layer it for more color intensity but it is sheer, you won't get an opaque coral color from this. It makes your lips look soft and attractive, and I love it. I wish the gloss stayed on longer but it does not leave a tacky residue which I am impressed by.