Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Buffing Brush

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My base makeup always used to look flakey and caked up. I even used sponge to soak up extra products but to no avail. Initially I used this brush for powder but my sister suggested to used this for my foundation and cc creams.
Oh my GOD! I look like I am not wearing anything at all, the coverage is maximum and the blending process is just a dream. I do take my time to blend everything out properly. I use a dabbing motion like I would with a sponge to really press the product on my skin. This brush is everything. If you have the set, try this brush for liquid base products instead of powder.
However, if you don't have the set, I highly suggest that you buy it. You won't regret it. Every face brush you will ever need is in that set and the quality is out of this world.
If I lose this brush I will buy the entire set all over again because this brush is life!

Personally, this brush has worked well for me, it blends everything very nicely etc. I think, for the price (although it only comes in a set) it works just fine. I gave it 4 stars because it needs to be cleaned quite regularly as with all the real techniques brushes because they all soak up quite a lot of product. :)

This brush can be used with every makeup powder! nice

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my go to powder or liquid foundation brush. Why Real techniques doesn't sell this individually? Why? Why? Why???? Please Pixiewoos sell this individually!! I have written numerous times to Pixiewoo asking them to sell this individually, maybe if you're with me write them asking for the same thing, maybe it will happen. The expert face brush is similar but I prefer this one because the expert face brush soaks up too much product and is not so good with powder foundations. The one I have recently shed a little, it had never shed before, so I guess it's starting to show signs of usage, this is why I gave it only 4 stars.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best brush I have ever used for applying foundation. It is so simple to use, there isn't much else to say. I would never go back to using any other brush.

This brush.. is everything. That's it.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this brush! the price, the application, the handling..everything. it really buffs your makeup into the skin beautifully! the only other brush i love so much is my sephora #56 airbrush brush, and that brush was almost 40 dollars. so for a set of 3 brushes for half that price, i say thats a win! definitely try it out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Looking for an alternative to the bare minerals brush that they suggest to use with the blemish remedy, I picked up the core kit with this in it. Works so well I've picked up a second core kit. Very easy to wash. I wash after every use and have had these brushes for almost 3 months with almost no shedding. Only the first brush shed like 2 hairs after the 3rd wash or so and that's all. Love, love the buffing brush!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Super soft bristles places foundation on the face really nice. Great size to fit in all your nooks and crannies. The Beauty Blender still is my #1 but if you want a brush for foundation application try this out.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is my go to brush i ALWAYS use it. It the best thing to apply my foundation with,all i have to say its just an all around good brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes