Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Buffing Brush

4.6

on 3/31/2015 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was given this from my aunt, my go to brush now. love love love it. I have no clue the cost or packaging, but I do know this is the most versatile brush in my arsenal haha.

I love these brushes for their high quality, fantastic price point and ability to apply product like a dream. My only complaint (hence the 4 out of 5 lippies) is that the base of the brushes are so thick and wide that they don't store easily for travel. However on the same note, the thick and wide base makes them comfortable to use...so I guess it's just one of those things that maybe is worth dealing with because the actual brushes are so great.

on 3/10/2015 7:44:00 AM

I got this in the core collection and i love it! (Love all the RT brushes I have tried) Best foundation brush I have ever tried. It blends my fondation/BB-cream perfectly and the size fits perfectly in all my nooks and crannies.
These brushes are really cheap, so perfect for my student budget. They are so soft and stay soft after many washes. Easy to wash as well.
Big plus for being cruelty free!
Only con is that it cannot be purchased separately, as i would like more of them!

on 3/5/2015 2:35:00 PM

My best friend bought the core set on my birthday and I like this brush most! it's my everyday foundation brush, I use it with liquid foundation. Love the size of the brush and it's super soft. Even after washing it several times (I use baby shampoo) :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this brush in the set it came with, I wanna say the expert face brush set? I dunno! anyway I bought this set about a year ago and I have been in love with every brush excluding the pointed face brush it comes with up until now! The brush hairs on the buffing brush in particular have gradually started sinking back into the tube! the brush hairs used to be about 3-2 centimetres long and now there is about 1-1/2 a centimetre left of brush hairs! This has condensed the brush size significantly and makes it really hard to use! This brush used to be my go to foundation brush but now I can barely use it! Not impressed!

on 2/5/2015 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have a large collection of RT brushes and this is my favourite for applying foundation. I also have the stippling brush and the expert face brush which are also really good. The buffing brush lets me blend out my foundation perfectly and stops it from looking patchy or cakey. I find it really easy to clean and it dries really quickly compared to my other brushes. I have been using this brush almost daily for the past sixth months and it's still as good as the day I bought it! I think this brush came in a set (possibly Sam's Picks?) with 4 others, which I managed to buy on sale for less than Ģ20 so it is excellent value for money. I will definitely be adding more RT brushes to my collection.

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

I like the brush and I have gotten a lot of use out of it, I donīt like the package. I like more of the traditional appearance of a brush.
Price is excellent for the quality!
Next I would like to try Sigma F80 brush.

on 1/22/2015 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Really like this brush. I bought it because it looked like my fav sigma f80 flat top kabuki brush. The hairs are just slightly longer and not a tightly compressed as the sigma brush, but it work as well as my sigma brush. The price is great and I find myself reaching for this brush more because it is easier to clean than my sigma brush.

on 1/21/2015 8:37:00 PM

OMG love these brushes!!! And so affordable it's crazy! This one works for everything: liquid foundation, mineral, cream, you name it! My favorite is Estee Lauder Double wear and this blends very nicely making my foundation look more like skin. I've also bought more than one of these and has used it for blush too. It's more dense so mostly for foundation but such a wonderful brush AND it can literally stand up on its own. It also drys pretty fast which is a plus.

on 1/14/2015 12:52:00 PM

This USED to be my favourite brush; it flawlessly applied both liquid and mineral foundation and every time I knew I was going to get an airbrushed result!

BUT a bit less than a year in and the bristles started coming out (not shredding exactly), but deteriorating.

I was pissed off. Not because it was expensive, because it wasn't, but because I take very good care of all my brushes - I wash them often and always leave them to dry on their side so water doesn't go in and destroy the resin. And this still fell apart!

Although I loved the result it gave me, I think I'll just wait until it falls apart completely and go for another brand.

Also, I'm not a fan of the fact that you have to buy the whole set just to get this brush (the others are not as good I'm afraid).

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products