April 18, 2014 | 1928 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Buffing Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

This is a wonderful brush for liquidy foundations or even BB creams. I personally loved using it with the Garnier one but I don't really enjoy it for thicker foundations. In that case, I just opt for the RT Expert Face Brush instead

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Zelmora

Oh wow, so this brush is everything! It's so good someone who never used a brush before to apply foundation could get an airbrush finish in a minute. I use it for liquid on myself but it's great for mineral foundation, too. As it's not overly big you can get around the nose, hairline very easily, I just love this. May I add that it's a bargain, too for such a high quality, sleek, elegant looking brush. Buying this again, if it ever breaks on me which is unlikely!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:29:00 AM More reviews by iheartmakeup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing foundation brush! You can use it for liquid, cream or powder foundations. It beautifully buffs in your foundation so flawlessly. Before this I used to love my beauty blender but now I use a thicker foundation. I can't get over how great this brush is. I recommend buying the kit with the contour brush. That brush is amazing at sculpting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

I love this brush! This brush works with literally ANY foundation I use! Mineral, powder, liquid, cream.. It's flawless. It blends foundation in beautifully and perfectly! Unfortunately you can only buy this in a set and not all the other brushes in the set are that great, but it is honestly worth buying the set just for this brush bc it is so versatile and amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by AlexandraSlight

This brush is fabulous!
I have lots of real techniques brushes and I love them all but this is my all time favourite!
You can use it with powder or foundation and it applies them both amazingly!
It feels great and although pretty pricey it is 100% worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by hellodionne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only brush that makes mineral foundation/ pressed powder foundation look like it's airbrushed. I try to avoid liquid foundation because it tends to clog my skin more, so for daily use, it's powder products for me. The only gripe I have with powder products is that it tends to look obvious. Not with this brush. It's amazing. I wish they sold it separately so I can buy a lifetime supply. (For reference, I've tried the Sigma F80, e.l.f. flat top Powder Brush, Bdellium flat top brush, the Shu Uemura red-hair powder brush, probably all MAC powder brushes as well... and the RT Buffing Brush takes the cake for powder foundation)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by mka87

I adore this brush. Which is saying something given I have been less than impressed with other RT brushes. My only gripe is that you can't buy it indiviudally. The one thing I love about this is that is soaks up NO product, so the makeup you pump onto the back of your hand goes on your FACE as opposed to getting stuck in the BRUSH. Brilliant. I have tried it with two foundations - a full coverage matte one and a medium coverage dewy one (I alternate between the two depending on how my skin is that day) and this brush makes both look wonderful on the skin. Airbrushed but natural. Perfect. The expert face brush looks very similar but truthfully, I think it looks a little too compact and dense for me - I imagine you would have to work much harder thus using more product. The buffing brush has a bit more give, making the makeup glide across the skin. A very, very good brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Beautified16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best brush that I have ever come across. Each application of foundation is flawless. For the price of this brush, it is completely worth buying it. The only problem is that this brush is not sold separately, therefore I have to buy the whole core collection just to receive this brush. But because the brush is so good, I will buy the whole collection again just to get a back up of this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this brush! Super soft and dense bristles, perfect for applying my powder foundation if you want fuller coverage or buffing out any face powder. Provides an even, perfectly blended finish. The long handle is great and the brush is just overall high quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by AccioPretty

I only have tried drugstore brushes and Real Techniques is by far my favorite brand. I personally love to use this one to set my make up, because it's kinda big, but I occasionally use it to put blush on. I've had it for about a months and I clean them weekly, and I've seriously never seen a bristle fall. If you are thinking about buying these brushes, go, you won't regret it.