Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleaner

2.9

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, DI PPG 2 Myreth 10 Adipate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Fragrance, Soyamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Sorbate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth 10 Hydroxypropyl Dimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Polyquaternium 10, Mica, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Copper Gluconate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein

on 3/29/2013 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this as a sample in my Target Beauty Bag, for the longest time I didn't use it and when I got my Clarisonic Mia I used it and I loved it and finally I ordered some and it made my face feeling amazingly soft since I have combination skin. The smell is amazing, I happen to like the smell of citrus especially for my skin because it wakes me up in the morning, and it has made my skin feel more brighter, I love this product and I will definitely buy this again.

on 2/14/2013 12:19:00 PM

I'm surprised by the bad reviews. I have the Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser. I think the smell is great. Very refreshing and citrusy but not like a bad fake smell. It's a very cushiony lather that feels like its really cleaning but not drying out your skin. It says not to get it near your eyes but I am lazy and always use my cleansers to remove my eye make up. This worked really well, even got of my stubborn powder liner. I don't think it would feel nice to get this in your eye but if you do a good job of keeping your eyes closed it doesn't burn or sting at all. I generally make sure I do this with most cleansers. And I prefer using a cleanser to a solution. They seem to migrate into my eyes worse that cleanser and leave an irritating residue. My skin is somewhat sensitive and I am a big fan of this one. Give it a try!

on 1/19/2013 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ugh, the heavy floral smell in this face wash made it hard to even use it. Smells like something you would use to clean a toilet. And you can't let any get near your eyes or it will burn, burn, burn. It dried out my skin and wasn't worth keeping around because of the smell/pain. I threw it out after using a few times.

on 1/14/2013 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Made my face so red and itchy right after I washed it off. I tried it a second time and the same thing happened. I threw it away and wouldn't recommend it. The only thing it has going for it is the price. It was very affordable. Im disappointed because I usually like neutogena products.

on 1/10/2013 9:05:00 PM

It sure brightened my face- beet red, dried out and looks like sh*t. This might work it your face is extremely oily, but if you have normal / dry skin avoid this like the plague. I use BHAs and various other exfolients and this garbage is harsh.

on 12/13/2012 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Creamy non-lathering cleanser that removes most makeup, but is perfumey and leaves mica sparkles on your face. Oh, you look bright all right. But it is from the glitter! I know the difference between sparkles on the face as opposed to in the product. And so did people who looked at me. This product sucks.

on 11/30/2012 12:41:00 PM

I intensely dislike this cleanser. I know, a bit harsh to hate a cleanser. But, OMG, it stinks like chemical citrus used in laundry detergent. This golden colored cleanser with shimmer in it, does nothing for my skin. It feels like it leaves a residue on my skin. Absolutely no brightening effect at all. Threw it out.

on 11/4/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this in a Target beauty bag. I liked the smell and the fact that the cleanser was shimmery (it didn't leave any shimmer on my face, but it just made me happy to look at).

I used it with my clarisonic mia. This was unbelievably drying. I had to use at least twice as much moisturizer as normal because my face was so tight I didn't think I could move it. I have yet to find a neutrogena cleanser that isn't very drying. I won't use this again and hope I don't experience any of the breakouts the other reviewers described from trying it once.

If you have dry skin, don't go near this.

on 10/8/2012 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, I love this cleanser! It is oil-free, which I need/want bc I'm in my late 30s; I rarely experience breakouts now, compared to my 20s; while I don't want benzoyl peroxide or salicyclic acid in a cleanser, I prefer oil-free + antioxidant or vitamins in it. In 2 washes, I noticed a dramatic positive difference in my complexion; the tone's more even, clearer, and "visibly bright" -- I can do without the fragrance, it's a little strong but wears off quickly. This cleanser is non-drying but doesn't leave a greasy feeling (residue). I hope Neutrogena keeps this product!

on 9/30/2012 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received a sample of this cleanser in my Target Beauty Bag. I liked it right away. It really seems to brighten and smooth out my face. It hasn't dried it out at all, nor has it caused any breakouts. I use it once a day, in the morning. I don't need much, probably not even a full pump.
I've already purchased the regular size bottle. One thing I don't like about the packaging is you're suppose to shake before use, yet it's in a pump bottle. I'm not crazy about the scent, but it doesn't linger.