August 21, 2014 | 2164 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall I love the colors and textures of these balms. The color selections are beautiful and the creamy texture seems almost vintage especially the reds. The look so pretty and very moisturizing. The only thing I dont like is that the colors dont last too long and also that they are pretty expensive. But i will definately buy this again. I only have 2 shades and both look really nice, i will buy some more colors. This is probably one of the best lipsticks Ive had in a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to spring/summer lipstick in 172 "blushing sequin. It is a SHEER hot pink that you can build up for a bright lip. Great for those who are kinda scared of using really pigmented bright hot pinks on lips

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by thowell124

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought Silky Java, as it was the closest match I could find to my HG, Loreal Endless Perfect Plum, that was discontinued years ago. Since then, I have been on the hunt for a replacement, and unfortunately, Silky Java is not it. While the color is almost spot on to Perfect Plum (Java is just a tinge more muted), it has no longevity whatsoever and to me, is more of a balm because the consistency is so buttery soft and "wet", which are not qualities I prefer in my lipsticks. I like more matte and less shimmer. Although a gorgeous color with my skin tone, I will not purchase again and will move onto Revlon Colorstay or something else with more staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by alwells

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Endless Red is the shade I picked.

I'm usually more of a high-end cosmetics girl, but saw this on some morning talk show and decided to pick up a tube at the market.

I have used loads of lipsticks, glosses and stains over the years and this is definitely different than anything else I've tried. It goes on very liquidy, which many may like. I've read a lot of complaints about "sticky" consistency, which I happen ot like. Not sticky so much as thick-ish. This ain't that. :) BUT for summer when my lips are not chaffed I think it's a good product.

I found the color to last longer than most others I have tried, so that's a good thing. The red shade goes on a sort of transparent red, if that makes sense. The finish or color reminds me of childhood days when you had a red snow cone and it left that stain on your lips. Very natural.

I think I like it.

I agree with other reviews that the absence of a safety seal is unacceptable L'Oreal (a multi-million dollar company?!?!). Are you kidding? A tear off plastic seal would do the trick, and would be cheap. I dug for a tube with no fingerprints in the back of display, but still... I think I wouldn't buy again based upon that single issue.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Long lasting, and kinda moisturizing, I like the wet shine aqua caresse lipglosses in externally nude

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

There's absolutely nothing I do not love about these products!
I'm not really a lipstick kind of girl, but not really a lipgloss kind of girl either.
these are the perfect middle for me.
they're not TOO pigmented to the point where you need to be in front of a mirror to apply it, but the packaging is clearly reflective so it can be used as a mirror regardless if you want to be sure of your application
they feel like a highly pigmented lip balm as a reviewer has mentioned.
I have 3 colors
sunset angora = a beautiful true coral color (HG color for me)
blushing sequin = MLBB since my lips are very pigmented, they're a muted red and this color just brightens them up beautifully
pink cashmere = very vibrant pink. not the best pick for me but a pretty color regardless
I'm totally in love with this line, definitely going to be picking up more

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I have 3 shades of these: Blushing Sequin, Sheer Linen and Cotton Pink.
I wear Sheer Linen and Cotton Pink the most as I find these the most suitable to the eye make up I wear, whereas Blushing Sequin is a tad bit too bright red for me.

I REALLY like these! In the past, I've never tried L'Oreal lipsticks but I am so glad I got to try these out. These are moisturizing lipsticks, that have a very balm-ish application to them, yet provides decent colour payoff.

PROS:
- Super moisturizing
- Somewhat stains your lips (esp with colours like Cotton Pink & Blushing Sequin). The stain isn't obvious to others, but definitely makes the appearance of the colour lasting a bit longer
- Sleep packaging - although packaging is something I don't really care for
- Relatively priced
- Good colour selection

CONS:
- Longevity is ....2 hours MAX (shorter if eating/drink). This is due to the lipstick being really moisturizing that it slips around on your lips
- Need at least 2 coats for a true colour to show up

I honestly think that if you want a lipstick that you can apply anywhere that acts like a lipblam, get this! The colours are subtle and nice, and fool proof. This really hydrates your lips too and is relatively priced below $10

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ilovelipbutters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like the look of the packaging on this product. It looks very pretty and expensive, but for hygienic reasons there should be a tamper proof seal so that you know nobody has tampered with the product. As far as the product itself, ehh.. I'm just not a big fan, which disappointed me because of all the hype. These are just too sheer for my liking.. At least the colors I have anyway. Now if you don't like a lot of color on your lips, these would be good for you. But if I'm paying $10 or more for a lipstick, I'd really like to get the color that I payed for! These are very slippery on the lips and not long wearing at all.. Which I personally don't like. I'm more of a long-wearing fan. I give these products about a 2 hour lasting time & that's if you're not doing anything with your mouth. Now if you're eating, drinking, kissing, etc. say goodbye to your lip color within the first 10 mins. In my opinion these are just not worth the price or all the hype they're getting. If you like sheer lipstick that you have to reapply often, then these are what you're looking for.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

These are my new favorite lipsticks. I look best in a sheer soft color, and these are perfect.

Beautiful packaging, almost no scent to the product, very moisturizing, sheer pretty colors. You need to reapply often, not long wearing.

Pros:
Beautiful packaging
Lots of colors
Easy to find
moisturizing
almost no scent
no feathering

Cons:
don't last very long
overpriced at $9.99

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by mimi1128

I loved this product it glided on so smoothly and i really dont like lipsticks that are too pigminted but i loved the color on this one and the texture so i tried it out on only my bottom lip and rubbed my lips together for a softer effect and it worked I love the product but my lipstick was sideways when i got it so its not bad packaging but i love the texture the feel and the color I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!