Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

I'm still quite young, but I've been using high-end makeup for most of my time wearing makeup. I remember in the 7th grade when I first wanted to wear makeup and I used this. All I can remember is that the SPF is really strong because I went out for a soccer game wearing it and the next day only my hairline and ears were sunburnt and not the parts that were covered by the BB cream. Final note- I remember the packaging being rlly messy and just generally bad :(

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I want to say I use(d) a lot of maybelline products for years and have started to think I want to branch over. When i picked this bottle up I saw a scary looking chemical on the ingredients I hadnt seen before. I didnt buy it, however I recently went onto bubble and bees blog and saw that this ingredient, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE is a preservative to normally be used in wash out products like conditioners and such (this all came about because of the wen controversy and then a light bulb clicked as to where I had seen that word before). So I couldnt believe that this was used in a FACE product to be left on all day. I know it was relatively low on the list, but i think a big corporation like them with chemists would know there are other preservative choices to be had, not one that states its very powerful and to be rinsed off. So, I didnt actually use or buy this particular product but I will state I went through pages of reviews on here and saw people having allergic reactions and break outs which I cant help but link to this. I know no product is perfect, but I wanted to let people know what I researched. They also still test on animals. There are other drug store brands that are worth getting. I tried the Physicians Formula bb and also the cc which is great if you add either a bit of your normal foundation to match it better and/or drops of some argan or another oil. BB is supposed to HELP peoples skin so adding known irritants (likely to save $) is not ethical especially with a lot of these customers being younger girls.
I read other articles on it heres a reference one tho

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this BB cream for only a short time, I really like using it as it provides great cover up and as I like to go for the more natural makeup look it really helps create that look as it administers an overall natural but smooth skin look. It maintains cover up throughout the day and this is also with no necessary powder foundation over the top, although this can be equipped as it works either way. I have very sensitive skin and I feel as if this product was very gentle towards my skin and caused no irritation which I have had problems with before.It has a natural smell towards it and the texture is smooth and easy to apply which I like on my skin. It spreads easily and does not appear blotchy or unevenly spread of any sort. Overall, I would continue to buy this product!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I used this BB cream for a long time now. I have dry skin so this felt amazing on my skin. Other than one other BB cream I have used, this is the only that ever worked for me. Not even high end BB creams worked for me. The price is also amazing. It would be better if it had a pump, which is why I gave it a 4 for packaging, but that didn't stop me from buying it. I recently just stopped using it because I have gone cruelty-free in all my products and sadly Maybelline isn't cruelty free, but I would highly recommend it to those who aren't. It has a light coverage so I don't recommend it to those who want complete coverage, but again, it is a BB cream. It also has an semi-oily touch to it which I really like but I know many don't.

Great product, does what it says. Coverage is ok. It covers a lot of the redness on my face but does not completely cover blemishes. Recommended for when your on the go and don't have time do your makeup but you want to look fresh.

This was my first BB cream I used when I first started getting into makeup. I bought it for about $15-$16 AUD.

This BB cream is super lightweight but it has hardly any coverage. This BB cream can hardly cover redness so it can't cover dark circles or pimples. It is definitely not recommended for people who are looking for coverage. I won't ever re purchase this BB cream I don't think because it is just not worth $15-$16 AUD.

PROS:
Light weight and would be suitable for people who are looking for really minimal coverage (like really really minimal for school, work etc)

CONS:
Has hardly to no coverage at all, can't cover redness, pimples, dark circles etc, and also not worth the price you pay in my opinion :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

A terrible rash ,a terrible allergic reaction :((( I bought it because of high SPF and nice reviews ,It blended nicely although with zero coverage ;after just 3 days I developed a terrible rash and edema it was a nightmare for me ,I went to my derm and he prescribed topical betamethazone ,it was the last time I bought anything from maybelline

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i wish I could remember what the first bb cream that I ever purchased was, because I liked it, and it was from Maybelline, I think. But it wasn't this-this is fine to slap on if you're running to the grocery store or if you want some coverage at the beach or something. That's it. I wear it snowboarding and I wear it camping when I want to take the edge off uneven skin tone and dark circles. So it does have a purpose, but for eleven dollars? If I didn't own it I would just use what I used to us before-well placed concealer. Layer it with powder and you get those little grease spots in your pores, wear too much to try and cover instead and you look like an oily monster. Too little and it barely covers anything. It's only redeeming quality is that it evens redness and it super easy to put on once you figure out how much. I'll use it up, but I won't buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Not a fan of this BB cream. My skin looks like a fake orange tan. It doesn't cover my blemishes and it makes my skin feel greasy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have the lightest shade possible in this range, as I am pale (NW 20 for reference).
This oxidized on me, and it turned orange and personally, I feel like the whole "8 in 1" thing should be "2 in 1" because yes, it did give colour INITIALLY (the first time I used it, it was fine. Then after, it turned orange) and it did have good SPF in there. The other six "benefits" did nothing for me.
I think this works for normal skinned people, with no dry patches or oily skin. My friend has normal skin and it works for her, PLUS she has a warm skin tone and seemed to have no problems with oxidation. I used this a while ago and forgot to review it, I just found it in my bathroom and thought to inform people before they buy this.
Cute packaging, though.