September 18, 2014 | 1900 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One word. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by rachlovesoliver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color (a coral even us pale girls can wear), love the minty smell, love the crayon shaped packaging, like the price...

I hate the consistency of this balm! I never wear lipstick, I only ever buy lip color that contains the words balm, butter or moisturizing. Even though this product feels like a balm when you put it on it is not moisturizing at all. The waxiness is what makes it feel moisturizing but it's actually very drying. The waxiness is also what makes the color sink into any cracks or lines in your lips after a few minutes of wearing it. I must say I'd rather have lipstick on my teeth than that! I would definitely not buy again, in fact this is going in the trash. I don't need anything accentuating the dryness of my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Mariekehc

If you want an original lipstick color, this is what you need! I would say, even if the colour is orange, it is kinda nature :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by pyrochemical

Gives a nice hot pinkish red tone to my lips. A bit too dark for my more of a special occasion lip stain. After the point dulls down it gets a bit difficult to use properly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by queeniekasey

Favorite lip color I've ever owned. Not sticky like lipgloss, not thick like lipstick, not a marker like those original lip stains. Easy to apply and stays put for a long time. I love this color with a passion. I have coral undertones in my skin and this is perfectttttt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this and honey. This one is my favorite. It is an orangey natural looking lip color if that makes any sense. When i first put it on, it is semi glossy and as the day progress it turns into this beautiful natural looking stain.It last until I remove it. I worn this for over 9 hours with eating and drinking. This is the longest lip product that ever stayed on my lips and best of all it is moisturizing. Brought this for $9 at CVS. The packaging is a neat pencil twist up. I like it a lot. It brightens my face too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by googlemas

Love this product! I agree with other reviews in saying this has a nice glossy finish when first applied, but leaves a natural stain on the lips that looks gorgeous throughout the day. To me, this color is very similar to MAC's Vegas Volt which I also love. I prefer this formula to MAC's as it doesn't wear off/transfer quite as easily. I love the mint in this as well. Highly recommend, even over my beloved Vegas Volt!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

I really do love the color, but for a stain it's just too glossy for me. I prefer the Revlon lipstick in Siren to be honest. However if you like Siren, but are looking for a glossier finish then this would be great for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by dangsusiQ

These were a bit too glossy/shiny for me and the color application wasnt so even.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by sofiloco

I love the colour, the staying power, the fuss-free packaging, and the price! I'm only just reallygetting into lip colour and this little colour experiment has become a summer must have!! I want to try more colours now! Also, I am currently liking this colour blended onto my cheeks for the perfect peachy/coraly blush glow! So it doubles up as a fantastic cream blush as it's creamy enough to work into the skin for a subtle glow! Revlon has got to be my no1 drugstore brand!