July 22, 2014 | 1357 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by queeniekasey

Favorite lip color I've ever owned. Not sticky like lipgloss, not thick like lipstick, not a marker like those original lip stains. Easy to apply and stays put for a long time. I love this color with a passion. I have coral undertones in my skin and this is perfectttttt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this and honey. This one is my favorite. It is an orangey natural looking lip color if that makes any sense. When i first put it on, it is semi glossy and as the day progress it turns into this beautiful natural looking stain.It last until I remove it. I worn this for over 9 hours with eating and drinking. This is the longest lip product that ever stayed on my lips and best of all it is moisturizing. Brought this for $9 at CVS. The packaging is a neat pencil twist up. I like it a lot. It brightens my face too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by googlemas

Love this product! I agree with other reviews in saying this has a nice glossy finish when first applied, but leaves a natural stain on the lips that looks gorgeous throughout the day. To me, this color is very similar to MAC's Vegas Volt which I also love. I prefer this formula to MAC's as it doesn't wear off/transfer quite as easily. I love the mint in this as well. Highly recommend, even over my beloved Vegas Volt!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

I really do love the color, but for a stain it's just too glossy for me. I prefer the Revlon lipstick in Siren to be honest. However if you like Siren, but are looking for a glossier finish then this would be great for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by dangsusiQ

These were a bit too glossy/shiny for me and the color application wasnt so even.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by sofiloco

I love the colour, the staying power, the fuss-free packaging, and the price! I'm only just reallygetting into lip colour and this little colour experiment has become a summer must have!! I want to try more colours now! Also, I am currently liking this colour blended onto my cheeks for the perfect peachy/coraly blush glow! So it doubles up as a fantastic cream blush as it's creamy enough to work into the skin for a subtle glow! Revlon has got to be my no1 drugstore brand!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by jamie1172008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! My previous experience with lip stains were not that great because the lipstain would dry my lips out. Not exactly the look I'm aiming for. Then, along came this product. I must say it was love at first swipe. I love the fact that it not only moisturizes but also stains my lips. I love the orange tangerine color this delivers and even after the sheen dies down, the color still remains and it still looks good. And my lips are still moisturized which is amazing because I don't have to worry about using vaseline on my lips. This is a great color to wear during the spring and summer months. I would definitely recommend this to anybody.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a coral-orange color. I think it's great for the summer, but I wouldn't wear it any other time. I think it's just too bright for me. The application is very smooth, and it lasts a long time, but I just don't think it's the most flattering shade for my very fair, neutral skin. Just a personal opinion. I think this would look good on a lot of people.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really liked this colour. Lovely orange coral when applied. Smells minty, but feels less minty than Sweetheart, which was incredibly minty. Not as long lasting or vibrant as Sweetheart, but I prefered this for the colour. Didn't apply as smoothly, but is easy to work out an kinks in use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a perfect summery/beachy lip! For work, i like to lightly tap/blend it into my lips and I get a nice light orange flush, and for days out, it's perfect to apply full on! It lasted about five hours for me, with drinking and light snacking. The smell is a lovely fresh mint. It feels like a light balm on the lips, and I didn't find it drying! It didn't add any moisture back to my lips, but it didn't take away! I'm looking forward to buying more in different colours!